[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been close friends with a 7.5/10 qt for a while >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Pepe Stone.jpg (13KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Stone.jpg
13KB, 225x249px
>been close friends with a 7.5/10 qt for a while
>she's kind of a slut, but a really nice person
>start having feelings for her all of a sudden
>tell her you like her
>she says she'd date you if she wasn't in love with Chad whom she met on Tinder
>stay friends
>she goes and meets Chad, they fuck
>Chad drops her because he only wanted sex
>she comes to you, says she's so sorry, it was stupid chosing Chad over you
>says she'd understand if you said no, but she'd really like to go on a date with you

Would you do it, robots?
>>
>>26369496
Just go on a date? Only a date after you tolerated that bullshit? Just tell her you'll think about it since you're casually seeing someone.
>>
>been close friends
Literally stopped reading at exactly this point.
>>
>>26369496
yeah sure. women are like children, they don't have the same accountability that we have.
>>
>>26369496
I would date her, fuck her, and then dump her. Serves the bitch right.
>>
>>26369609
basically this
please, original
>>
Do what Chad did to her. Itll fuck up her self esteem big time.
>>
No, she seems really stupid, most women are more intelligent than that. Or at least understand just how scummy they are and not even drag your pride down that low.
>>
>>26369609
This. If you do it right OP, you can then just carouse into her life whenever you want and she'll throw her pussy at you in the hopes that 'this time it will be different'. Don't be an outright dick to her or anything, but certainly sail and bail. Otherwise, she will not respect you and will just leave you for the next Chad who comes along anyway.
>>
>>26369496
Use her for sex or FWB. Otherwise you're going to get cheated on. Sounds like a dumb whore.
>>
While I would never personally advise touching a roastie in a real world scenario, she did make it known in advance that she would date you but that she had prior obligations. Being rid of those obligations she is now available to you. Her regret and hindsight on the matter are irrelevant, but also act as a bonus because they hold you in favor.
>>
>>26369534
A date can lead to more, Anon. Usually with her it does.

>>26369609
>>26369659
But I really like the girl. Liked her before and I still like her, regardless of her chosing Chad over me. I couldn't do that.
>>
>>26369713
>implying

>>26369759
if she chose another person over you before, what is stopping her from doing it in the future?
>>
>>26369759
God you are so fucking pathetic, kill yourself you literal cuck.

Your whore of a "friend" is probably getting gangbanged as we speak.
>>
Fuck her then kick her out, she's a shallow slut. Trust me you don't want that in your life.
>>
>>26369744
In addition, there are people on this board who believe in complete loyalty. I do not believe in complete loyalty and I believe effective leadership is managing a diversity of interests, and great leadership is managing clashing interests.

While we're not actually discussing leadership in this thread, I think it's fair to draw some parallel conclusions for your own purposes.

Also, cuckolding does not apply to the dating scenario. Cuckolding involves a child that is not the blood relative of the parent, and said parent must mistakenly raise them as their own. I'd also like to point out how significantly that differs from adoption, where you are completely aware of the foreign nature of the child and take them on as your own.
>>
The thing is, I knew she was in love with Chad before I even talked to her about my feelings and while she may be a slut (as in: having multiple one-night stands in the last few months), she has never cheated on anyone or even fooled around with somebody while she had feelings for someone else.

>>26369783
I don't know, Anon. That might happen, but I don't know if it's better taking a risk or just stay friends and probably never have a gf at all.
>>
>>26369921
>anon she doesn't give a shit about you. Ffs just do a fuck n dump, or be a cuck. You're litterally settling for seconds here.
>>
>>26369981
*sloppy seconds* that is
>>
>>26369883
Actually she sin't shallow at all. As I said, she's a really nice person.

>>26369912
You're referring to her managing of interests, right?
Even if cucking would indeed apply to dating, I still wouldn't consider myself a cuck just for giving her that chance. As soon as she's go for someone else, I'd be gone.

>>26369981
Well, she does give a shit, keep in mind that we're close friends. Maybe she doesn't care much about me as a potential partner and just wants someone to bypass the time until the next Chad comes by.
I know I'd be going for sloppy seconds, but "settling" isn't the right word here I guess. That would imply that I can do better.
>>
>>26369609
This is the only sensible answer.

Treat her like a used car.
>>
>>26369496
No I wouldn't. I wasn't her first choice so I'll never be the person she wants. At this stage she's desperate because she fell for a guy who only wanted sex and knew you wouldn't ditch her if she gave you a chance so she came to you to be comforted. Guaranteed as soon as another Chad shows up she'll wiggle away from whatever relationship we've made together and go after this new Chad. Never trust a woman like that they will always leave you broken in the end
>>
>>26369609
This. OP you're a fucking cuck. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>26369496
I would say yes, even if she wouldn't let me fuck her, i'm shit out of options
>>
No. Have some more respect for yourself.
>>
Go for it OP. Don't let those intrusive thoughts of Chad plowing her ruin your pathetic savior fantasy.
>>
File: 1445716212636.png (404KB, 878x842px) Image search: [Google]
1445716212636.png
404KB, 878x842px
>>26369496
duh yes.

>if a girl ever talked to another male and you go on a date with her, you are a cuck
>wahhh why can't i get a gf
>>
>>26370653
>>26370815
That's kind of where I'm aiming at with this.
People here get obsessed with former lovers and believe in the pure virgin gf meme.
She's had others before, so why is it important if she didn't drop Chad who she was in love with for you?

>i'm shit out of options
Also, this is a thing.
>>
>>26370496
Might as well give it a shot, I know I would. Don't listen to these other robots they are just sour about girls in general. I wouldn't expect too much out of the relationship but at least you have a chance to make it work. Good luck anon.
>>
>>26369496

Yes, but I'd be careful of her after that day.

Because I know she's lying to herself. Or to me. It's hard to trust someone when their actions and thought processes are so blatantly obvious, yet they're trying to put a spin on it that THEY think you'll buy.
>>
>>26369496
No, sex or no deal.
>>
I wouldn't. I'm not losing my virginity to a non-virgin, especially because if I'm not a virgin I wouldn't deserve a virgin gf. And I'm not settling for used goods as a virgin myself.
>>
>>26372414
I think sex is part of that deal
>>
File: 1428393203186.gif (622KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1428393203186.gif
622KB, 300x168px
>>26369496

>been close friends with a 7.5/10 qt for a while
>she's kind of a slut, but a really nice person
>start having feelings for her all of a sudden
>tell her you like her
>she says she'd date you if she wasn't in love with Chad whom she met on Tinder
>stay friends
>she goes and meets Chad, they fuck
>Chad drops her because he only wanted sex
>she comes to you crying
>chad is an asshole
>if you let her she talks about chad for 3 hours
>eventually she is bored with you and leaves
>for the next 3 days you don't see her at all
>she comes to you crying
>chad is an asshole
>repeat this until you stop being an orbitor

Would you end it all with fire, robots?
>>
>>26374276
>for the next 3 days you don't see her at all
>she comes to you crying
>chad is an asshole
I'd have lost interst at this point, but this isn't how my story goes.

>>26371638
I'll probably try and be careful.
>Good luck anon
Thanks Anon.
>>
Offtopic, but she strangely looks even hotter with pepe skin edit.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.