[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason men shouldn't have the ability to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1451889404935.jpg (40KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
1451889404935.jpg
40KB, 640x370px
Give me one good reason men shouldn't have the ability to terminate any pregnancy in the first trimester and avoid having a child.
>>
BECAUSE IT'S HER BODY SO IT'S HER CHOICE

Ugh.
>>
>>26369145
Because the women could want it?

If anything it would just be a paper you sign saying you give up all rights as a parent and you go your own way.
>>
>>26369145
It's risky for the woman.

BUT a man should be able to have a say in giving money to the mother. He should be able to refuse any responsibility for the child and then if the woman decide if she wants to abort or keep it.
>>
>>26369173
What if the father wants it but the mother wants to kill it?
>>
>>26369212
She has a choice to terminate it but you can pay her to be the holder of the baby and she would need to sign papers giving up her right as parent before the birth so she can't second guess herself and try to keep it.

It sucks but it is like 9 months the women need to carry around a baby, eat more, and become unwanted by most people.
>>
>>26369212
Scoop it out and put it in a surrogate.
>>
If you don't want a child, don't impregnate a girl you retarded normie.

No, men shouldn't have any say.
>>
>>26369253
>Woman

Can keep it or terminaite it whenever they want

>Man

Needs to sign special papers to get special permissions
>>
>>26369145
I think if a woman wants child support from the father, she should have a signed form reading "I agreed with the choice of not terminating the pregnancy". Never gonna happen, of course, because feminists and conservatives will work together to crush male rights.
>>
>>26369381
LOL you think because there is paper work its special permissions lol

The first one I suggested protects men from fucking baby payments moron

The second thing I suggest the woman needs to sign papers to not keep the baby

Sorry you just cant force a fucking human to carry a human for you. Stop being a fucking savage retard.
>>
>>26369388
you're accepting responsibility the second you stick your penis in a vagina

Like, literally nobody is forcing you to have a child. It's from a series of retarded decisions.
>>
>>26369473
>you're accepting responsibility the second you stick your penis in a vagina
Not true at all

That's like me suggesting women accept responsibility for having sex with the man

So they both accept the responsibility?
>>
>>26369473
So women shouldnt be able to get abortions? They accept having a kid the second they get on the cock carousel.
Double standards aside, what if the condom breaks? What if the vasectomy was bad? What if she lied about being on the pill?
>>
>>26369381
>muh equal results
The woman has to carry the baby for 9 months and still has to deal with the effects of it afterwards. Maybe when medicine can transfer a baby to a man you'll have a case.

I think if you actually watch an 8-months pregnant woman go about her day you'll have a little more sympathy.
>>
>>26369745
Does the fact that it's the males sperm mean nothing to do? Does having sex NOT come with the consequence of maybe getting pregnant?

I was in a loveless marriage but somehow I still have to deal with the effects of it afterwards.
>>
>>26369473
True, yet minimizing the options people have doesn't follow from this.
>>
>>26369805
>I was in a loveless marriage but somehow I still have to deal with the effects of it afterwards.
And you signed the paper.
>>
>>26369903
You're absolutely right. I signed a prenuptial agreement that was THROWN OUT of court because my wife and her lawyer claimed she signed it under duress and "didn't understand the full implications of a prenup."
>>
>>26369925
Why did you ever get married in the first place?
>>
>>26369934
That's an understandably weird question to ask.

Why does anyone get married?
>>
>>26369949
shortsightedness probably
>>
>>26369958
I'm not going to naive and tell you you're wrong, but there are marriages that survive and thrive, problem is you can never fully know somebody, no matter how long you've known them.
>>
>>26369212
take it out of her, shove it somewhere in him, and tell him good luck
>>
>>26369983
>but there are marriages that survive and thrive

I think "were" is a better word to use, and most people aren't capable of it.

I'm just trying to be smart because I don't want to ruin my life with marriage or even a commonlaw marriage. But I take it you're probably a lot older than I am. I have that nerdy millennial cynicism.
>>
>>26369212

accept biological reality
>>
>>26370070
Honestly, marriage is a sham. It doesn't mean you love your partner MORE than you would if you weren't married, it's just so culturally ingrained in our society we forget what it actually is.

I'm an agnostic, but I now view marriage as a civil union between two people in recognition of their love before God. It's unnecessary in today's day and age and creates more problems than it's worth.
>>
>>26370181
Yeah, and most people don't commit to anything so I have no faith I would find somebody who actually sticks through a marriage even when it inevitably becomes boring, awkward, or terrible.

I think the direction of western society for the past several decades has led to a generation of people who rationally need to be self-centered to survive and thrive.
>>
>>26370236
We're in the decadent stage of our civilization, it's only downhill from here.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.