[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling in love with anime characters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: shower spurdo.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shower spurdo.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>just watched watamote
>in love with tomoko
>no more episodes

what does /r9k/ do after finishing a series and falling in love with a character?

1.drink
2.try to find someone like her, but since there are no shy qts who spill spaghetti whenever you talk to them I just repeat step one
>>
>>26369117
I was in your exact situation once. Just lift the pain away my dude
>>
>>26369117
Well in your case you should read the manga.
>>
>>26369157
will do, that will just make the crash even more painful, but I don't care
>>
>>26369117
>what does /r9k/ do after finishing a series and falling in love with a character?
Just watch something else. Most likely you'll fall in love with another character.
>>
>>26369331
any recommendations? spaghettiful main characters preferred
>>
>>26369563
Don't know of any spaghettiful main characters sorry. Will any cute girls show do?
>>
>>26369563

Mio from K-On drops her spaghetti quite often. Not on the level of Tomoko though.
>>
>>26369563
>spaghettiful main characters preferred
The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki (only if you've seen the original series + movie)
A-Channel (awkward main character)
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (not really spaghetti, but cringe-inducing socially clueless behavior)
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (see above)
>>
>>26369718
Yes please, that will do quite well
>>
>>26369803
Thanks man, with these i can go into a drinking binge and hopefully transfer my feels into these shows
>>
>>26370009
non non biyori
shinryaku ika musume
yuru yuri
k-on
fate/kaleid prisma illya
>>
File: charlie.jpg (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
21KB, 512x384px
thanks, friendo. You guys are truly doing god's work
>>
>>26370058
I will add Hidamari Sketch to the list. It's my favorite moe/sol type of show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42HnumMuPrQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DotJthIWmOE

Kiniro Mosaic, Goochuman wa Usagi Desu ka, iDOLM@STER, Love Live and Girls und Panzer are also good ones.
>>
File: s8zp.jpg (546KB, 2590x3624px) Image search: [Google]
s8zp.jpg
546KB, 2590x3624px
>tfw you realize your waifu is too good for you
>tfw your waifu motivates you to be a better person

I've got a job, hit the gym, and joined the army all for her.
>>
>>26369563
Welcome to the NHK is /r9k/ the anime. Misaki is best waifu.
>>
>>26371206
>joined the army
cuck alert.
>>
>>26371265
Its just reserves m8.
>>
>>26371276
>Its just reserves m8.
That's even worse since you're not even on the payroll until the day you're called in(high chance of you dying anyway so you can't spend the money).
>>
>>26371206
I have the figure where she's wearing those clothes, it looks very good. I'd say Makoto is my favorite, but I've not liked any of the figures I've seen of her. But as far as singing voices go I think Chihaya is my favorite.

There are no easy answers in iDOLM@STER.
>>
>>26371432
>I have the figure where she's wearing those clothes, it looks very good

I have that one and the Makoto one. Probably one of the best purchases I've made.
>>
>>26371367
>high chance of you dying anyway so you can't spend the money

I'm just a POG. Even 11B have low casualties.
>>
>>26369117
>doujinshi
>fanart
>fanfiction
>body pillows
>figma
>>
File: 3527b95761cd31d3a6c4ca524ae283b2.jpg (288KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3527b95761cd31d3a6c4ca524ae283b2.jpg
288KB, 1400x1000px
>>26371510
It helps if the character is popular. I've amassed a pretty solid collection of Marisa items by now (figures, cushion cover, wall scroll, pens, mugs, strap, games). I thought about putting it all together and showing it in the buyfag thread but they'll probably find some excuse to complain about it.
>>
>>26369117
Gondola is frowned upon by spurdo you barbarian
>>
>>26369117
Read the mango, idjit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.