[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJv ZQumfxB0 How many of yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: Capture.png (455KB, 839x436px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
455KB, 839x436px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJvZQumfxB0

How many of you infiltrated the comments

Are you an avacado or a banana r9k
>>
>>26369056
what a whore

I bet she is tired of riding bananas

You notice bananas refer to big dick
>>
>>26369056
Life coach

you all could benefit from life coaching
>>
>>26369056
TL;DR

>as I was fucking this guy who seemed like a decent dude I realized...
>I could do better
>so I dumped him and fucked another guy
>but realized I could do better
>....
>life is so hard but we should keep trying :DDD

That's all she said.
>>
>>26369056
that's a very big mouth

very big
>>
>>26371057
have you seen any of her other videos?
she's like this in all of them
>>
>Depression & Anxiety - What Helped Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPZEdGSXnpA

>Depression & Anxiety
>Depression
>Anxiety
>Stacy
well memed stacy. im gald you got over your """""""""""""""depression""""""""""""""" and """"""""""""""""anxiety"""""""""""""""""
>>
>>26369056
>>26369056

clicking through her channel it seems its like a cosmopolitan style vlog

also she lives in a complete bubble, so incredibly catered to she probably walked past dozens of avocados. because she doesnt want an avodado, she doesnt know what she wants

>are you an avocado or banana
neither
>>
>>26373501
shes cute though

>>26373505
click through some of her stuff. she was a former slut
>>
>>26373612
ofcourse

she's been eating the banana split with chocolate ice cream for years and is now approaching the wall

in a way i feel sad for her
>>
>>26373911
"life coaching" lol

more like "im going to tell you how i lived my life for 50 bucks an hour"

she has no literal life experience
>>
File: 1439256484413.png (213KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1439256484413.png
213KB, 500x382px
toasty roastie artichokey blox robot original postie
>>
>>26373501
Nice mustache

rt
>>
>>26374181
fuck amy young i paid her for some coaching on how to pick up girls and she said she doesn't coach that due to former things she has had with guys asking that in the past

shes a literal feminazi she took my money tho
>>
File: wolverine.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
i want to nut in her hair and ruin her evening
>>
>>26369056
>Doesn't want to objectified
>Literally treats men as objects in an ill-prepared analogy

Wew
>>
>>26375349
>she took my money tho

Literally been keking for 5 minutes. I sincerely hope you have wised up.

Asking women for advice on getting women is useless, straight women have never approached a woman like that, they have no experience. If they have a boyfriend you can ask her how he approached her but don't waste your time with a woman telling you her ideal scenario of how to approach them.

Like women and men's clothing, most of them literally believe is the shirt sleeve being exposed by half an inch within a suit jacket is wrong.

Ask a woman for advice on what she does and practices, ask a man for advice on what he does and practices
>>
>>26375349
>giving money to any kind of "life coach" ever
P.T. Barnum was right
>>
Never take advice on how to live your life.
The word 'should' or 'have to' should raise red flags for you.
The key is to not get stuck on the same thing for so long.
>>
>>26369056
physically can't watch these kind of gay shits
>>
File: 1377499642476.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1377499642476.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>bananas are best when they're half brown
>takes a week after buying them for this to happen
>they only remain at this perfect consistency for about 2 days before they turn into a brown mush that is gross
>>
tfw
Avacado as fuck
>>
watch her video on tinder dating

LOL

she's such a slut
>>
>>26376542
Freeze them and make it into a tasty smoothie instead.
>>
why dont we just tell her?
>>
>>26376885
Whoa, my brother says the same thing.
It's just not the same when it takes effort and preparation as opposed to a simple snack you can eat with your hands.
>>
>>26376885
>>26377010
these anons are brothers that do not know they post on 4chan.

confirmed.
>>
>>26369056

Poor lil thing, she is "distracted" by all the bananas, who can blame her.
>>
>>26369056
why does everyone always have to make a food analogy

people and dating are not food and grocery shopping

look at how attractive she is. her analogy spins her freedom desire to get any man she wants in bed with her into "lol whoops i got sidetracked again and now im eating the banana that i actually didnt want wooooooh why cant i stop eating bananas!!!"

I would be more inclined to agree with this analogy if it were one or two bananas that she thought were avocados, but the reality is the people who truly have that mindset are very picky about who they date and do not make that mistake twice. In reality, (and this is far more common) you go to the grocery store with the mindset "i want bananas while im young and alive! im not ready for an avocado!"

Her argument tries to mix these two mindsets together. If you want to have a bunch of one night stands then who is stopping you? theres nothing wrong with that. but dont try to pass off the 50 guys you slept with as bananas you bought, but didnt actually want. They're bought, paid for, and eaten. no refunds.
>>
>>26377228
this was posted 6 months later

do you think she is still eating bananas??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9bJKarayPI
>>
>>26377228
>>26377192

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKcUHYq9Fc8

This is how she actually feels about guys

What do you think about her dating advice for guys?
>>
File: smug.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>26377293
She'd better settle down soon. She's starting to get the Devin Townsend hairline.
>>
>>26377192
>those ugly tokens
Trying to avoid Abercrombie's reputation in the US, eh?
Just look at that black guy near the back. I bet they needed "black male, must be alive" for the qualification
>>
>>26377355
she talks about blowjobs a lot

like she thinks that life works like this:

Do stuff for girls = blowjobs for guys

how many times do you think she has blown a guy?
>>
>>26369056
This comes of as dehumanizing, because y'know, people are people and not fruit. She's encouraging people to be really fucking conceited because she's not explaining herself as well as she could be.

I think her intentions aren't that bad, she's just lacking self-awareness if she doesn't realise that an oversimplifying shitty analogy like that just lets those who are already frustrated and entitled be even moreso.

Or perhaps she knows that's her demographic and that's how she's pandering to it.
>>
>>26377293
>do you think she is still eating bananas??
>>26377355
>What do you think about her dating advice for guys?
I think I'm questioning your impartiality and am beginning to question the ethics of advertising this "life coach" shit on /r9k/.
Advertising is against the rules. Buy ads like anyone else.
>>
>>26377228
Yeah this is what came off as clumsy at best and dishonest at worst with her, I agree with your assessment here anon

>>26377504
Ok yeah I've changed my mind from this post now I have context in the thread, she's just a cunt who is actively projecting and using people's vulnerability and hope as just another commodity
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETPf6gTXkvw&ab_channel=AmyYoung

She's so quirky guys xD
>>
>>26377293
>>26377355

from what i can tell she is either insecure enough that she needs to go on youtube and justify all the men shes slept with to the world, or she has a dreadful judge of character/personality. The way she responded to the guy answering the door in his underwear is like she got blindsided. I agree with her, that's not proper etiquette. though, i find it hard to believe unless you are lacking a crucial judge of character that you could somehow find yourself with someone so uncaring and rude. The only way i can explain this happening is if she is making these judgements based on appearance. i dont fault her for that, this is something we all do. But that directly contradicts what she claims she is looking for in the same video. clearly "putting in the effort to woo me" is not what is driving her on dates with all these guys.

just ignore her, i suspect her of being a ditz.
>>
File: 1452658912219.jpg (75KB, 550x449px) Image search: [Google]
1452658912219.jpg
75KB, 550x449px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHYLN60rzaM
>I'm going to teach you how to text to get results
>The desired outcome is to appear:
>less desperate
>less interested
>less available
>less hype
>>
File: 1450842580760.png (559KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450842580760.png
559KB, 800x800px
>>26377717
>if he says "do you want to do dinner at 6 on Thursday?" say that it doesn't work for you
>even if it does and you want to date him, saying you do makes you reek of desperation like a bag of sour cream and onion chips
>>
File: 1454756372499.png (46KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1454756372499.png
46KB, 557x605px
>>26369056
>cursing
>woman
Guaranteed whore, I'll watch no further.
>>26371057
Thanks for the summary
>>
File: 1453849300377.png (550KB, 875x557px) Image search: [Google]
1453849300377.png
550KB, 875x557px
>>26373612
>former
>>
>>26377818
she sounds fucking crazy. ive never heard of anyone doing this.
>>
>>26377899
The actual summary is
>I'm a slut
>I basically fuck the first ba-, I mean guy, I see
>I know there are better guys out there, but I'm such a cockhungry bimbo that I just need a cock in me whenever possible
>I know one day, I'll take the time to find that guy, but for now, I'm aware and OK with just taking what I can get for instant gratification
>Other girls like me are normal, this is normal, we should all realize this is how we act, and do absolutely fucking nothing about it
>but still complain because lol FUCK MEN amirite?
>>
>>26378064
The comments are great though, rip western world you killed yourself.
>>
is anyone messaging this bitch or only me
>>
>>26369056
i thought she was a burn victim from the picture you posted
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.