[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you get made fun of?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 716ohq9.jpg (77KB, 622x410px) Image search: [Google]
716ohq9.jpg
77KB, 622x410px
Did you get made fun of?
>>
>>26368904
No one got made fun of?
>>
>>26368904

>cared about what other people thought to begin with

Fuck me, right?
>>
Im blocking those memories, please dont bring them back
>>
I was home schooled and have almost no interaction with other humans outside my family.
>>
>>26368904
who cares? people either
a) complimented me on getting in shape (thanks family)
or b) were completely jealous and started saying shit like
>no you're too thin, you need to gain at least 10kg
>you looked better before

delusional hamplantes. not even once.
>>
Fuck dude, same. I used to get made fun of for being too chubby when I was young, and then I grew tall and got made fun of for being too skinny. Just by fucking people passing by. What's up with that?
>>
>>26369213
They usually pick on those better than them in some way. Kek sounds lik b.s but
>>
>>26369647
it's not bullshit, they are a bunch of enablers and tend to pander each others feelings
>visit friend
>her little faggotbrother got fat
>then why doesn't he exercise
>he doesn't have time anon
>he does have time to eat right though
>no, we are a family that just loves to eat sweet stuff :)))
enjoy your diabeeetus

He even married, I can't understand how is bf can stay with that monstrosity. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>26368904
Made fun of for a lot of things.

Elementary:
>Being skinny
>Only having female friends
>Being smart
>Tucking in my shirt
>Being bad a sports
>Liking Legos

Middle:
>Being in a theatre class
>Being in advanced classes
>Being antisocial
>Never having a gf
>Not owning a game console

High School:
>Being hairy
>Being antisocial
>Being in advanced classes
>Being in theatre
>Being awkward
>Dating the class slut
>Being creepy(never actually did anything creepy, Stacies just thought I looked weird)

It ended partway through high school when I started beating up bullies due to a rough home life. Never got bullied again after that.
>>
Yes but I have a lot of disabilities.
>>
>>26369149
Got made fun of for my name in primary school, got made fun of for my hair in secondary school
Now I just don't hang around people
>>
>>26368904
throughout my life from cousins to peers in school when I was young. what happened though was I got funny and started not giving a shit about anything that was said about me because my ego had been destroyed from years of taunting. so what ended up happening was an ability to take punches as well as give very fucking awful ones to other people who had no way of defending themselves besides physically. i made friends but they where normies for the most part. now I just avoid people as much as humanly possible.
>>
File: 000A8C.png (92KB, 525x488px) Image search: [Google]
000A8C.png
92KB, 525x488px
>>26370168
>>Liking Legos
WHY WOULD SOMEONE MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR LIKING LEGOS? LEGOS ARE THE BEST FUCKING SHIT THAT EVER HAPPENED WHAT THE FUCK KILL THEM ALL
>>
Of course I did, anon.

though I'm a really easy target so I'm not surprised
>>
>>26370251
Because it isn't sport and it doesn't fuck up with either your mental state (vidya, internet, endless TV) or your physical state (social drinking). Normies can't get their heads around that shit.
>>
>>26370291
>skype
>vidya
>endless TV
we're talking about children that are in elementary school anon. I don't think that anon is 10 years old.
>>
>>26370343
>>26370291
No, this was back in the day(22 now). But he has a point; if it isn't sports, drugs, console gaming or TV most people think it's a waste of time. Since playing with Legos is a mentally stimulating activity that doesn't involve sweaty men in tights tackling each other over a leather sack they think it's stupid and will make fun of you for it.
>>
>>26370417
My brothers and I still played lego "back in the day" (23 here). Friends of mine also played lego. No one bullied anyone for playing lego. In what kind of shitty third world country did you grew up?
>>
File: 1454559490969.jpg (81KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454559490969.jpg
81KB, 400x400px
In elementary school, every single day
>>
>>26370466
Southern California surrounded by spics. I could never land a job because I wasn't fluent in taco speak.
>>
>>26370168
Yes, but to be honest, aren't you glad that you were made fun of?

People basically show you where your flows are.

For example
>too skinny
So you started working out
>only female friends
So you realised you need to have balanced friends
>too smart
So you realised your intelligence intimidated people and that you need to act more humble, or at least dont care
>tucking in shirt
So you realised you need to dress in a socially acceptable way

>Being antisocial
So you became more social

And so on. Some of these are dumb, and you can discard them at your own discretion, but otherwise what could be a better gift than knowing your imperfections? Your friends would never reveal them to you.
>>
>>26370527

>Yes, but to be honest, aren't you glad that you were made fun of?

Not really. It sucks balls man.

>People basically show you where your flows are.

Those weren't flaws you asshole.

>>too skinny
>So you started working out

No I didn't, I was twelve. I hadn't even hit puberty yet.

>>only female friends
>So you realised you need to have balanced friends

No, the guys were all assholes and had their own friend groups formed already.

>>too smart
>So you realised your intelligence intimidated people and that you need to act more humble, or at least dont care

Being smart isn't a social flaw. It's not my fault they are retarded and struggle in class while I get to read books for the extra hour I have left after classwork.

>>tucking in shirt
>So you realised you need to dress in a socially acceptable way

This one is solid.

>>Being antisocial
>So you became more social

Fuck that. They were dumb kids and had nothing interesting to say. I had more meaningful and insightful conversations with the teachers.

>And so on. Some of these are dumb, and you can discard them at your own discretion, but otherwise what could be a better gift than knowing your imperfections? Your friends would never reveal them to you.

I surround myself with people who point out my flaws to me so I can correct them. I don't want to live in a facade.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.