[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Normie mentall "ilnesses" aren't...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 26
File: 4c.jpg (41 KB, 500x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4c.jpg
41 KB, 500x599
All you fucks "suffering" from OCD, anxiety, depression, ADD, bipolar or other trivial BS like that are just normies who overstate your minor problems which are worth shit.

You are just normies with a small debilitiation. Literally every "illness" I mentioned that you complain so much about has a drug that can copletely or almost completely suppress it and allow you to have no social debillitations.


If you're not suffering with ASD or schizofrenia you have no right to complain about your mental health and you're not real robots unless you have a debillitating non behavioral charaacteristic(i.e. ugly). Your "disorders" are highly recognized and you have society backing you up overcoming them(even if overcoming them is easy) while we autists utterly fucked for life with no cure for us(for those saying alchohol or drugs help you're full of shit, it worsens it) and more over its we're the punching bag and laughing stock for normie society, while you "mentally ill" normies can easily be accepted if you take your pills because, unlike us you have socially accepted personality and behavior already embedded in you.
>>
lol wut, bipolar type 1 here and im in no way normal or accepted. I've been homeless for the past year and was telling everyone how i am the great earth spirit 6 months ago... nigga my pills dont even work sometimes. go kill yourself
>>
>>26368693
>lol wut
>kil yourself
ya nah you're definitely normalscum
>>
>>26368693
>telling everyone how i am the great earth spirit 6 months ago
>lel sooo randum xD
ya that sounds like normie trash to me
>>
>>26368649
Sorry for typos btw I have autstic chaotic thoughts and forgot to edit...
>>
Where does Schizotypal PD fall in?
>>
Obviously bait my friends

Though holy shit that first response makes me want to kms
>>
>>26368725
Not lel random, fucking scary random. Delusions are a bitch, you actually feel like your doing the right thing and then suddenly the seroquel knocks your ass back to shit life reality.

>>26368714
Shit better change my dialect to fit a stereotype :P
>>
>>26368649
T. someone who has never experienced OCD, anxiety, depression, ADD, or bipolar disorder
Get out of here you fucking mentally healthy normie.
>>
[anxiety intensifies]
>>
File: 1453832199684.gif (937 KB, 500x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453832199684.gif
937 KB, 500x357
>>26368649
alright senpai
whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>26368649
>thinks autism is in any way as bad as bipolar or ocd
you've proved that you really are an autist because you have no fucking clue about what you're talking about
autism only impacts on your life by making you an irrelevant semiretarded twat
dont belittle other peoples problems because youve got one that makes you smelly, lonely and cringey

fuck you

autism isnt a mental illness

>you're not real robots unless you have a debillitating non behavioral charaacteristic
because people really wanna be proud of being in the uggo club
fuck man
get over yourself
stop thinking youre so special cause youre a simpleton with a vomit inducing face

real mental illnesses are way worse than your little problems
>>
unless your ultra downy then autism isn't real
>>
>>26368649
Stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's boring. You're boring.
>>
>>26368649
You only think this because of the massive ammount of special snowflakes out there who claim that they actually suffer from these. In reality, the people who do suffer from real OCD, some of the more severe depression types or bipolar types are much fewer and much worse off than you think.

Source: I have been bipolar for the majority of my life, but my problems are being treaten as super exotic and impossible to understand by people who claim to also "suffer" from mood disorder.
>>
i heard they have pills for tourettes but there's no way i'm taking pills for this.
marijuana seems to help, i might see if i can get my card. exercise helps too.
i thought it would get better as i got older, but it seems like it's getting worse, the ADHD.
i would like to stop pacing around aimlessly at work if i could.
>>
>>26368875
>autism only impacts on your life by making you an irrelevant semiretarded twat
This is far worse than being a normie who gets very nervous


> smelly
worthless projection here

>lonely and cringey
Hows considered being that for life that less bad than being a normie with a minor problem that can easily be suppressed with medicine?

>real mental illnesses are way worse than your little problems
Judging by your shitty normie insults I highly doubt you have any mental problems and r9k doesn't need you

Also if having autism isn't that bad then why do you normies never insult or make fun of OCD sufferers for example, while make having ASD as the worst possible mark of shame and ridicule both on the internet and real life?
>>
>>26368649
What about muh aspergers
>>
File: 1453464884086.jpg (62 KB, 717x538) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453464884086.jpg
62 KB, 717x538
Hahaha you're all losers why does this even matter hahaha
>>
>>26368649

And what are you going to do about it faggot?
>>
>>26369057
>far worse than being a normie who gets very nervous
I'm saying your life's not as bad as people with major psychiatric disorders, not normies
Get with the programme
>smelly
Nah, it's always the autistic kid that reeks
And I smell divine thank you very much
No projection here
>lonely and cringey
You're on /r9k/ it's a given
The world's a cold place anyway
Non autismos get lonely just to a lesser extent
Cringeyness can be overrided if you make a sincere effort but hardly any of you people ever know how or try to do anything to seem more normie
And if you're so angry about not being a normie because of your autism but at the same time angry at normies, you need to rethink your priorities because those two are incompatible
>shitty normie insults
They're only normie insults because I look down on you lad
But so does every other robot here
>highly doubt you have any mental problems and r9k doesn't need you
/r9k/ would be dead without me
Y'all need me like oxygen lad
>never make fun of OCD
cause that's not funny
parkinsons is funn
autism is funny
OCD is just a bit tame
ASD makes it so easy to ridicule since there is less awareness of what is considered normal or socially aware
and it's the fact its so easy to ridicule that makes it so common that it is
sorry son, that's just the way it is
You can't expect sympathy on the internet, much less so /r9k/ and even less so if you belittle the mentally ill at the same time
>>
>>26368998
I also have ADHD f a m. It's probably one of the most normie mental illnesses though because some parts can be harnessed for the power of good. hyperactivity and impulsiveness can create humour and what falsely appears to be confidence not to mention some people with it can posses moments of something similar to tard strength.
And even though most pills suck, If you can find a medication that works for you, you can pass as a Normie for a few hours a pill.
So adhd isn't that bad, but the other illnesses that you often find people with adhd also having are the kicker. I usually see people with adhd also having either anxiety, odd, depression, OCD, sleep disorders, or a mixture of those.
>>
>>26369247
i can harness it really well at work and working out, that's kinda what i meant by exercise helps.
you get called "weird" by people you meet. they can't pinpoint it exactly, so they just say that.
as long as my mind or body is constantly kept busy, i'm good.
the tourettes is a different story. it isn't "normie" whatsoever. sometimes i think people think i'm crazy that i talk to myself or some shit.
>>
>>26368649
I dont parade my illnesses around. I actually have to hide it from people. I share my feeling and hardships here, so people like me can sympathize. But than we have shit like tumblr where people make up ridiculous genders and wear their disorders as a badge of his honor.
And than we have fucks like you who come here and tell me my problemss are just a meme.
Im diagnosed shizo btw.
>>
>>26368725
>>26368714

Kill yourself aspie
>>
>>26369327
That sucks man, I'm sorry that you have to deal with that.
>>
>>26368998
Tourette's medication has very little side effects of any...why wouldn't you
>>
File: shi tzu.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shi tzu.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
>>26369328
>Im diagnosed shizo btw.
isnt that a kind of dog
>>
>>26368649
>muh fake conditions are more serious than your fake conditions
c'mon anon....s.mh
>>
>>26369192


>Cringeyness can be overrided if you make a sincere effort but hardly any of you people ever know how or try to do anything to seem more normie
...You said to a guy whose faked himself, sacrificed his hobbies and interests, and forced himself into uncomfortable social situations his entire life only to be accepted into your repulsive society, only to be contantly abused and ridiculed at every step and fail...
>And if you're so angry about not being a normie because of your autism but at the same time angry at normies, you need to rethink your priorities because those two are incompatible
The former is due to the mindset forced by my surroundings throughout my life to erase my true behavior and personality in an effort to blend in and not to make ormies BTFO due to not following their retarted "cues", and the latter is my anger for being shit on by this society for being someone that I can't stop being, and moreover not choosing to be born with this

>They're only normie insults because I look down on you lad
But so does every other robot here
Now here we have a perfect example of projection

>Nah, it's always the autistic kid that reeks
And I smell divine thank you very much
No projection here
And what makes you think I give a fuck how you smell as long as you're mind is made of dogshit?
>Y'all need me like oxygen lad
We need you like we need agent VX
>>
File: 01_Chow_Chow.jpg (293 KB, 739x924) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01_Chow_Chow.jpg
293 KB, 739x924
>>26369444
I identify as a chow chow, shitlord. Check your privilege
>>
>>26368649
>we autists utterly fucked for life
change diet. look into it
>>
>>26369540
naarrrrrrhhhh it's cute
>>
>>26369471
this tbqh. why is r9k obsessed with wanting to be ill?
>>
File: 1440576783416.jpg (85 KB, 580x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440576783416.jpg
85 KB, 580x563
>>26368649
>tfw diagnosed with anxiety, depression and ADD.
>just hope to get dole from social security or at least free university.

I am not complain, just hope I will overcome this. because I had phase in live where I felt normal.
I recently bought a motorcycle and it triggered my anxiety and I have no job right now.
>>
>>26369640
>>tfw diagnosed with anxiety, depression and ADD.
lol, they diagnose everyone who walks through the door with this bullshit. You actually fell for it? bwhahahaha.
>>
>>26368649
what meds do you recommend for my AvPD? cant wait to start new life as normie.
>>
>>26368649
is complex PTSD from childhood trauma a normie illness?
>>
>>26369671
>what meds do you recommend for my AvPD?
AvPD? You should try the strongest placebo on the market.
>>
File: nu.png (262 KB, 680x661) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nu.png
262 KB, 680x661
>>26369493
>a guy whose faked himself, sacrificed his... only to be contantly abused
Guess you didn't do it very well then
Nah, I don't see how sacrificing your identity is making yourself less cringey
Unless it's something like Waifu pillows but I don't see that happening. What were the hobbies?
>retarted "cues"
Social cues aren't retarded just because you can't follow them.
>the former... the latter...
Well maybe you should just accept what you can't change and stop shitting on people on /r9k/ then hun
Most people have it worse than you. Grow a pair. Just cause so many people have easier lives than you doesn't mean you have to constantly bitch about how sad your life is. Use it to your advantage: put more time into work that other people wouldn't be able to since they're out socialising. Make yourself better than them with your autism
>so does every other robot here
Yeah I said that already...
>perfect example of projection
nah
>And what makes you think I give a fuck how you smell as long as you're mind is made of dogshit?
Cause you can't smell my mind, bub
Plus, I don't see how spouting shit on /r9k/ about the mentally ill gives you any type of high ground... even if my mind stinks of shit, yours can't be much nicer in this situation. Maybe lemons.
Cause you're so
B I T T E R
I
T
T
E
R
>agent VX
you flatter me xx
>>
>>26369633
If there's nothing wrong then why have 90% of people I've met have abused and rejected me because they consider me mentally unnormal?
Why is trying to search for the cause "obsession"
>>
>>26369680
>complex PTSD
whoah, you've got a COMPLEX form of a meme disease?


kek
>>
>>26369712
memeplex
>>
>>26369685
like what? I can't shake that shit off even if I am drunk as fuck.
>>
>>26369657
I didn't diagnosed with all these at once

First at school, ADD

After school diagnosed with anxiety and depression, I know it's somewhat meme but I really need a neetbux. I am not that lazy and I am certainty no normie. I am diffrent,
faild normie or cyborg.
>>
>>26369708
You're probably some combo of fat/ugly/annoying/arrogant/smelly/gullible/lazy. Like the rest of the "mentally ill" denizens of r9k.
>>
>>26369730
I've heard the best way to cure AvPD is to eat a whole jar of maraschino cherries.
>>
>>26368649
>OCD
>minor problem

Yeah I fucking wish it was
>>
>>26369736
>After school diagnosed with anxiety and depression, I know it's somewhat meme but I really need a neetbux. I am not that lazy and I am certainty no normie.

so stupid AND lazy. Got it.
>>
>>26368649

>nobody else suffers but me!

How's that empathy treating ya?

Don't marginalize my life just because you don't have the imagination to put yourself in my shoes.

You can take this no true scotsman bullshit and blow it out your ass.
>>
>>26369773
I am not lazy I had work before.
believe me I wish I was normie.
>>
>>26368649
i dont care im a normie and ill keep posting here you cant stop me
>>
>>26369832
why you replyin him but not >>26369697

i could wait here all day boy
im avoiding my work and brainboxing the mentally feeble
this is my jeremy kyle show
and im jezza k
>>
>>26368649
>if you aren't fucked up the way I am you're a normie
>>
B8 save yourselves, run
>>
>Literally every "illness" I mentioned that you complain so much about has a drug that can copletely or almost completely suppress it and allow you to have no social debillitations.

ADHD medications like amphetamine salts are barely regulated (as with most rx drugs, the FDA approves new generic amphetamine brands based on an "honor system"--they trust the manufacturer to test the pills for equivalence and just assume they're not bullshitting) and come with a whole host of possible side effects including psychosis and suicide, OP.
>>
>>26369680
>complex PTSD

I love people who do this. Oh, I have a MAJOR case of CLINICAL depression.

It's too funny.

Do the anons who post that kind of histrionic nonsense not have even one masculine adult in their life to tell them to cut the shit?
>>
>>26369697
>What were the hobbies?
last time I'm replying to this contradictory drivel but they're wargaming, history, languages, ships, weaponry, theology,politics you know, interesting stuff unlike clubbing...

>Well maybe you should just accept what you can't change
I' can't but that doesn't mean society can't, in order to stop discrimination and ridicule against us and accept us as normal unique individuals...

>Social cues aren't retarded just because you can't follow them.
They are if they're more importaant than the actual substance of conversation and relations, ,and also if they're illogical, objectively useless.
>stop shitting on people on /r9k/
I only shit on self righteous normies...

>Use it to your advantage: put more time into work that other people wouldn't be able to since they're out socialising.
.. and here's some more vague useless normie "advice" based on self righteousness and projection... Besides why should I prove myself to a social system that has caused so much harm against me? I'd rather destroy it and create a new one...
>>
File: whatpepe.jpg (9 KB, 284x178) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whatpepe.jpg
9 KB, 284x178
>>26369917
>last time I'm replying to this contradictory drivel
fair nuff but I don't see that I'm being contradictory. Take the response your thread has generated as indication of whether I'm purely being puerile and reactionary.
> wargaming, history, languages, ships, weaponry, theology,politics
That's literally every university society,
You were probably just hanging around with the wrong people,
Those are perfectly normal, entertaining things in the right circles.
>unlike clubbing
Everyone hates clubbing. I hate clubbing. There's not many people that actually like clubbing. It's not like you become an outcast for not liking it.
>order to stop discrimination and ridicule against us
I'm sorry but that's unlikely to happen, or if it does it will be very slow to do so. It's a fact of life that the average person will feel uncomfortable when someone acts strangely so they will undoubtedly discriminate against them. It's not like someone being black where you can see past their skin colour; you can't see past something if it's in their character.
>accept us as normal unique individuals
You're accusing me of being reactionary but at the same time saying you hate normies and that you want to be one. Do you not see the fallacy there?
>they are [retarded] if they're more importaant than the actual substance of conversation and relations
So your logic is that if something is MORE IMPORTANT that makes it RETARDED.
Yeah that definitely makes sense. k
>illogical, objectively useless.
Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it useless or illogical. A computer can't do very good object recognition but just because it can't understand it, doesn't mean it's not logical or useful. You understand?
>I only shit on self righteous normies
Again with the normie hatred but you desire so greatly to be one. I thought you autists were meant to be hyperlogical Sheldon Cooper types? Nah ik that's not a true stereotype but come one, think through your reasoning lol
[1 of 2]
>>
>>26370100
are you neuro-atypical? Do you have turquoise hair?
>>
>>26369917
>>26370100
[2 of 2]
>vague advice
It's not vague. Put more hours into your job and hobbies. Easy.
>useless normie "advice" based on self righteousness and projectio
Fine lol. Spend the rest of your life shitposting on /r9k/ see if I care when you're washed up and swinging from a light fixture in your basement in a year, having nothing to live for even accomplishments.
>Besides why should I prove myself to a social system that has caused so much harm against me?
Because you want to prove that you're better than them. If someone steps on you, step on them back ffs. Don't be a little bitch hiding in the corner and calling them normies without actually doing anything then posting shit about people with bipolar and OCD. Your approach to these kinds of problems is so pitifully sad that I'm literally about to shit myself out of frustration.
> I'd rather destroy it and create a new one...
k
good luck with that when no one comes to visit because you don't understand bathing, social cues or general niceties and start berating them for being "normies REEEEEEE NORMIES OUT" when they strike up a conversation

think through your life
you genuinely sound like you have nothing to live for and like you're about to shoot up a school or something
make yourself a better person ffs
its just sad
>>
File: 1440010746243.jpg (29 KB, 665x662) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440010746243.jpg
29 KB, 665x662
All this thread:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee
Original ree njkjlkglkj,jhg
>>
>>26370160
>neuroatypical
Maybe slightly, I've never needed to check.
>Turquoise hair
I'd like turquoise. I bought some bright red dye a couple months ago but haven't got to use it yet cause everyone else decided to do it first and I'd have looked like a wannabe.
Eh
>>
>>26370197
how fat is you? beeeeee honest.
>>
>>26370270
0% body fat
I hate tubbos, they make me sick, lad
>>
File: 1432698223239.jpg (117 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432698223239.jpg
117 KB, 1104x1104
>>26368649
>autism
>not normie
>>
File: tiepepe.png (210 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tiepepe.png
210 KB, 1000x1000
>>26370336
he's not responding to me any more so it's safe to say I've won the argument
this is a proud day for aspiebashers everywhere
>>
>>26368649
>bipolar
>minor problem
kek what
>socially accepted personality
Lmao. Have you ever seen a manic person? I'll recall the events of last time I had an episode.

>have final exam
>go to university "early to study"
>bring nothing relevant
>sit in library, watch porn and masturbate
>decide to go out for a smoke
>decide I don't need a jacket (it's only -10)
>can't figure out which smoke in the pack is 'best'
>smoke two cigarettes at once
>friend calls asking if i want to go to lunch
>talk at him for 45min straight
>tell him I'll pick him up
>run to exam room, yell at professor
>refuse to take exam "on principle"
>still in exam room
>light cigarette and flip off professor
>sprint home (8km)
>drive across city, going 40 over the limit
>pick up friend
>speed asf to coffee shop
>overhear some guy say he lost his job and is now homeless
>guy looks like clean, has nice clothes and a good haircut
>guy has a smartphone
>decide this "guy" can't be homeless
>decide this "guy" is full of shit
>pick a fight with homeless
>wining the fight
>cops show up
>try to fight cops
>threaten to kill friend for calling them

I'm lucky that my buddy called 911, and even more lucky that the dude didn't press charges. Cops just brought me to the hospital, they gave me ativan, made I've made sure to take my meds ever since.
>>
>you have society backing you up

Yeah, go to your boss and say you have depression and have the capability of spending days lying in bed hopeless. That'll surely go down well.

Not even robots see mental illness as real, why the fuck would society at large?
>>
>>26370371
>
>
>
>all of that shit
>
>

you should be locked up mate xx
>>
File: 1442613678747.jpg (548 KB, 1512x1443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442613678747.jpg
548 KB, 1512x1443
Any kind of mental "illness" is a product of a weak mind.

You do not deserve special treatment or "help". If anything you should get punished for blaming your faults on the little devils advising you.
>>
>>26368649
I have depression and autism. I'd much rather be autistic without depression than a depressed normie.
>>
>>26370498
You're probably just depressed that you're autistic.
>>
>>26370481
but why weak mind is diffrent then bein handicap?
evreyone have diffrent Weaknesses.
>>
>>26370526
One can liberate himself from weaknesses if he wants to. Putting a handicap on solveable problems is just going to keep you in that state forever.

You can see people losing limbs but they don't just fucking lie down and give up because "boohoo no leg"
>>
>>26370526
Physical handicaps have definitive physical symptoms, and thus can not be easily faked.

Every awkward teenage loser in the USA claims mental illness.

That's the difference.
>>
>>26370654
A disabled person with depression would definitely just go "boohoo no leg" and lose all hope. Saying that is like telling a guy with no legs "oh just walk again, that guy with depression can recover so why can't you?"

>>26370661
Every transexual claims they're a woman.

Doesn't mean women aren't real.
>>
>>26370712
>Every transexual claims they're a woman.
>Doesn't mean women aren't real.

No. It means transexuals aren't real. Try and keep up.
>>
I got prescribed 5mg olanzapine, 4 sheets with 7 on each and one sheet with 2 the two on one sheet had markings, now I've taken them and moved on to the sheets with 7 on each and they're small plain white pills with a line down the back, am I on placebos?
>>
>>26370746
So by your logic the people claiming they have depression but don't aren't real? Then depression IS real.
>>
>>26369640
hey man what bike you've got

i like bikes
>>
>>26370405
>locked up
I'm too white- I'd have to pull a lot more shit than that.

But really, I got really lucky there. If it wasn't my friend who called the police, things probably wouldn't have gone as well as they did. They didn't give me an assault charge, primarily because he explained that I was off my meds (and the cops weren't dicks), the homeless man was chill for settling for only $1500, never got caught for the speeding or public indecency.
Dealing with the professor was the hardest part, after a long discussion with her and the dean, they decided not to not kick me out of the program, but allowed me to take a deferred final. I still got a written reprimand for smoking indoors, but fuck, could have easily lost 3 years of tuition over a stupid mistake
>>
>>26370775
No. Real diseases have real physical symptoms. Much like actual women have real XX chromosomes.

Transsexualism, like mental illness, has no physical symptoms.

They are meme conditions.

Again, try and keep up.
>>
man OP this is some pretty low effort
>>
>>26370842
>depression has no physical systems

Except the constant fatigue, self harm and, you know, the fucking killing yourself? If depression didn't have physical symptoms nobody would give a shit because there would be no risk involved.

Your logic is fucking terrible.
>>
>>26370869
>Except the constant fatigue, self harm and, you know, the fucking killing yourself?
Those aren't physical symptoms. Those are behaviors. Things like rashes and tumors are physical symptoms. Please try and be smarter.
>>
>>26370869
>fatigue

the ultimate huckster 'symptom'.
>>
File: 1408146444799.png (37 KB, 684x523) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408146444799.png
37 KB, 684x523
I would probably be normal guy if it was not for all that bulling I went through.

>as a kid I was taught to be nice to other people by ma parents.
>in school I find out that being nice is not going to get me anywhere but you cannot change yourself from one day to another.
>bullied for like 5 years. almost no friends, girls do not care for outcasts.
>play computer games, become somewhat edgy.
>stand up to bully, actually fuck him up. parents told that I am aggressive.
>high school was ok, few robot friends. together we become even more asocial.

by now only jokes I find funny are morbid, racist or any other kind of edgy stuff. I am interested in weapons, wars and listen to metal / hard rock music. I am unable / unwilling to express my emotions or present my real opinions, instead I go on with some edgy stuff just stupid answers not to show my vulnerable self.
>>
File: z250sl 1.jpg (2 MB, 2306x1708) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
z250sl 1.jpg
2 MB, 2306x1708
>>26370828
Z250SL

If I took med I have lees strees about driving it and just have it and all the maintenance.
I think It's will pass if get used to and have a routine.
>>
>>26370894
>Those are behaviors

tbf behaviors AND feelings. u right though.
>>
>>26370894
>is a thing that happens physically
>isn't a symptom

If something compelled you to break your legs every few days would you just keep letting yourself break them or try to stop that compulsion?

>>26370926
>resorting to memes

Well done.
>>
>>26368649
You're right! Major Depressive Disorder ISN'T making my life a living hell! It ISN'T making it to where 80+% of the time, I feel completely numb, aside from negative emotions! I DON'T wish that I were dead 24/7, I'm just a fucking normie!

Spoiler alert: I DO WISH THAT I WAS DEAD 24/7, YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FAGGOT
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 736x515) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 736x515
>>26368649
What about borderline personality disorder?? Jeffrey Dahmer had it and my uncle who killed my grandpa had it... Now I have it :)))))))))))
>>
>>26370995
You'll get out of your teenage period eventually. Just because it hasn't happened by 18 isn't anything bad.
>>
>>26370971
No, fatigue is an inherently subjective concept and has no physical manifestations. A tumor is not. Self harm and suicide are obviously BEHAVIORS. Again, try and be more intelligent. You're exhaustively thick.
>>
>>26370995
Lol kill urself faget emotins r ghey
>>
>>26370995
>Major Depressive Disorde

MAJOR
A
J
O
R

kek
>>
>>26371016
I'M FUCKING 27, YOU FUCKING IGNORANT AUTIST NORMIE, FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELF AND REALIZE THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, INFOWARS AND FOX NEWS AREN'T FUCKING RIGHT ABOUT MENTAL ILLNESS, AND THAT THERE MAY BE SOME MERIT TO ALL OF THIS SHIT!
>>
>>26371025
Murder is also a behaviour, murder doesn't exist in your eyes then.

>fatique is an inherently subjective concept

Read a dictionary for fucks sake.
>>
>>26371052
>27

There are statistical outliers for everything. Again, it'll take time the same way something like puberty might take time.
>>
>>26371052
Your FUCKING CAPS are really doing a good job of convincing me to care about your plight.
>>
>>26371058
You're seriously fucking stupid. No one is claiming behaviors don't exist. We're just pointing out to your slow ass the difference between a physical symptom and a behavior.

There is no way to gauge fatigue. Thus it is inherently subjective.
>>
>>26370842
>Real diseases have real physical symptoms
>mental illness has no physical symptoms

are you an aspergaloid?
nevermind, you probably don't believe in ASD either
Mental illnesses come with physical symptoms, and many of them can actually be detected with scans.
Men and women's brains do work differently (processing patterns run back and forth before cross lobes, etc), and trans brain scans show patterns identical to the gender they identify as
Depression and anxiety disorders, if untreated, cause fucking brain damage, reducing the hippocampus, cingulate, and prefrontal cortex in both size and function.
>>
>>26371100
Energy output daily. That's how you gauge fatigue.

Your previous posts. That's how you gauge your autism.
>>
Is Tourette a normie Illness?
>>
>>26371100
It's almost like he has no understanding of science/medicine at all.
>>
>>26370763
anyone? ORGIANISLA
>>
>>26371100
I never denied there's a difference, I was calling your logic of:
>x causes y
>y is a behaviour
>therefore x doesn't exist
is fucking dumb.

>there's no way to gauge fatigue

There's also no way to gauge joy, happiness, love, autism. Do those not exist?
>>
>>26371121
>and many of them can actually be detected with scans.

bwahahah. That has long since been discredited. What they see on the scan is the presence of the medications.
>>
>>26371121
>are you an aspergaloid?
>nevermind, you probably don't believe in ASD either
>Mental illnesses come with physical symptoms, and many of them can actually be detected with scans.
>Men and women's brains do work differently (processing patterns run back and forth before cross lobes, etc), and trans brain scans show patterns identical to the gender they identify as
>Depression and anxiety disorders, if untreated, cause fucking brain damage, reducing the hippocampus, cingulate, and prefrontal cortex in both size and function.

all psuedo-science. Seriously. Not one thing you have said here can be scientifically proven.
>>
>>26371165
Of course! Especially when they scan PRIOR to giving the medication, that's just the medication! Just like how you die from a gunshot wound BEFORE I shoot you!
>>
>>26370371
if u were that crazy uu wouldnt be on here typing about it dumbass lol
>>
>>26371136
bwhahah. Not even close to real science. Proves nothing. Perhaps you mental illness marks should familiarize yourselves with the scientific method
>>
>>26371052
Being a 27 year old going through a typical phase for teens isn't that interesting or meaningful.
>>
>>26371158
>There's also no way to gauge joy, happiness, love, autism. Do those not exist?
They're fucking feelings. That's the point! They are 100% completely and inherently SUBJECTIVE. They belong in the realm of poetry and art, not medicine or science.
>>
OK, let me ask you guys this.

A guy with a perfectly normal life kills himself. He had a loving gf/wife, maybe kids, a good house and a stable high income.

Why would he do such a thing if it goes against all common logic and scientific methods?

>inb4 he's weak

He has no burdens. Any other person would love to have his lifestyle.
>>
>>26371199
PUHleeze. There is no proof of any validity in these brain scans, and there never has been.
>>
>>26371259
Fatigue is a feeling with serious physical ramifications, idiot. I can feel sad and still get out of bed but if I'm fatigued getting out of bed is a massive hurdle.
>>
>>26371267
CIA black ops division killed him because he knew that 9/11 was an inside job
>>
>>26371267
He's weak and impulsive. Problem solved. Preventing these sorts of problems is telling someone that suicide is not an option and to deal with life as it is. If he can't control his behavior he would have never been competent enough for a decent life or even whining. He would be drooling on himself in a lake.
>>
>>26371294
He killed himself on live TV in a room with nothing but air, a door and himself. Why did he kill himself?

>>26371324
I guess successful people don't kill themselves then. I'll go tell Kurt and Robin's families that, I'm sure they'll be so relieved to know their sons/brothers were weak and impulsive.

And again, he has no logical burden. He has nothing to be weak against and there is no logical reason for him to feel any impulsive thoughts about suicide.
>>
>>26371283
>muh hurdle
No it's still just getting out of bed. If your muscles are not working we can measure that. If you just say you're feeling hurdles, we can only laugh and say go to hell.
>>
>>26371283
But it has no physical manifestations. Not being 'able' to get out of bed is not a physical symptom. It's not like having a broken back. PUHleeze.

Any fucking person in the world can go into a doctor's office and say they are fatigued.

There is no physical evidence of any disease called 'fatigue'.

And it can't be tested for, diagnosed,of treated.

How many different ways do you need to be pointed out that you're wrong?
>>
>>26370100
>Again with the normie hatred but you desire so greatly to be one.
I've stopped wanting to be one a ling time ago...

>It's a fact of life that the average person will feel uncomfortable when someone acts strangely so they will undoubtedly discriminate against them.
"strange" is a relative concept. Why should one harmless behavior be hated while another one accpted?
> It's not like someone being black where you can see past their skin colour; you can't see past something if it's in their character.
Just like skin color isn't a choice, neither is character. Neither should be a cause for discrimination unless its harmful and a different stance, expression and thought pattern isn't harmful...BTW neurotypicals have many different characters and behaviors that may seem strange in our eyes but none of them are ostracized because of that...Why must people be suffering from ASD be?
>So your logic is that if something is MORE IMPORTANT that makes it RETARDED.
No... If something useless is more important that makes it retarded.
I can do this all day. But the truth is normies will never be able to morally justify their brutal vapid discriminatory society...
>>
>>26371368
It's not going to help them get out of bed, so why laugh and say go to hell?

>>26371379
Few fucking people can go to their doctor and say they haven't gotten out of bed for days except to get some food because of hunger. You're like those teenage idiots you talk about, thinking "fatigue" means just feeling a bit tired.
>>
>>26371368
>If you just say you're feeling hurdles, we can only laugh and say go to hell.

The little pathetic failures of r9k need to believe they are diseazed. It's either that or recognize the truth, which is that they're weak willed losers.
>>
>>26371366
>implying success = strength
What are you even arguing you sarcastic teenage faggot? They might have had weak moments despite being successful, and they might have lost their fucking minds for all kinds of reasons. The actual suicide would just be a personal choice of how to deal with whatever problem it was. There isn't anything profound to a problem just because someone reacts aggressively over it.
>>
>>26371366
>He killed himself on live TV in a room with nothing but air, a door and himself. Why did he kill himself?
because else CIA would kill his whole family
but now seriously. I haven't really heard about anyone with normal life and no obvious suicidal signs killing himself out of nowhere.
>>
>>26368649

>Post threads about mental illness every day expecting attention and sympathy from others

>BUT ONLY MY DISORDER IS REAL NOT ANYBODY ELSE'S! ONLY I HAVE PROBLEMS!
>>
>>26368649
yeah youre right man, anxiety and ocd are pretty easy to manage.stay proud of being extra fucked up F A M
>>
>>26371414
>Few fucking people can go to their doctor and say they haven't gotten out of bed for days except to get some food because of hunger. You're like those teenage idiots you talk about, thinking "fatigue" means just feeling a bit tired.

Literally anyone can. Every deadbeat in the world behaves like this. Again, THERE IS NO DISEASE KNOWN AS FATIGUE. Grow up.
>>
>>26371438
>anxiety and ocd are pretty easy to manage.

Millennials have been so cucked by academia, and big pharma. Why do you fools believe in any of this shit? You've been bamboozled.
>>
>>26371414
Fatigue doesn't mean you can't get out of bed. Many people go to the doctor with fatigue.
>>
>>26371444
>Every deadbeat in the world behaves like this

And here is where you go off the deep end into the pool of idiocy. Deadbeats sit around with alcohol and enjoy that time because they're lazy. Depressed people do nothing but lie in bed with their eyes open hating the world and themselves.

>>26371423
I'm arguing that depression is no inherently logical, and therefore looking at it with a logical stance is fucking retarded and just ends up putting suicides to "personal choice" bullshit instead of anything else.
>>
>>26371165
>That has long since been discredited
You're somewhat right, save the fact that you're a few years out of the loop
It's not an exact science, but part of my brother's research was identifying depression through scans after being subjected to some drug they were looking into for its effects on regulating circadian rhythm after disruption (potential offlabel investigation). Part of my best friend's research is tracking patterns in scans while asking questions and getting the participant to imaging doing various things.
not sure about what's been achieved for the whole of neuroscience innovation in detection of mental illness, but my friend's lab is well on its way. They've most recently been looking into MDMA usage because they've found similarities between the brain after its chronic use and the scans of depressed non drugers
>>
>>26370176
> hobbies
Doing that. Doesn't help
>Job
I'm a student. It's irrelevant to social acceptance.
>Because you want to prove that you're better than them.
I've always wanted be an equal.
> understand bathing
Again projection... I bathe FYI
>general niceties
Being nice doesn't stop you from still being considered the worthless or getting bullied...
>
>>
>>26371472
>mfw completely normal sensations like anxiety are actually being treated, sometimes for hundreds of dollars a month
most millennials really have problems though they just don't know what they are. Easier to give them pills than hitting them in the head and teaching them right from wrong
>>
>>26370366
>I've won the argument
I regret the time I've wasted on making a normie douchebag feel important.
> aspiebashers everywhere
And they say that there's no specific discrimination against ASD and that nothing's impeding them from being happy memebrs of society...
>>
>>26371501
Physical "fatigue" just means you're tired. I'm fatigued after I go running.

If you go to a real doctor complaining of fatigue, he will run tests to see if there is anything PHYSICALLY wrong with you. You know, a real disease, with actual physical manifestations.

'Fatigue' as some sort of state of esoteric malaise onto itself is the realm of drama queens, hypochondriacs, and all measure of hucksters and deadbeats.
>>
>>26371527
You're right in that there have been all sorts of studies and theories.

But, there have been no definitive conclusions.
>>
>>26371512
Suicide is a personal choice. Your logical/illogical rambling has no place in the conversation. I could argue nothing is logical in human behavior. I could argue everything is logical from a statistic perspective. You're talking about a completely normal thing as "depression" and somehow just because a guy kills himself it makes his depression any more serious? That's like saying my dollars are worth more than your dollars because i bought a similar hat to yours on sale. Some people are weak and/or dumb. Sometimes they become weak/dumb for a brief time and do dumb shit with bad consequences. If you don't call success a disease then you can't call being a fucking idiot a disease.
>>
>>26371630
>a completely normal thing as "depression"

Keep diving into that pool. Depression isn't normal, if it was everything would stop functioning. You're doing the same thing a 17 year old who just had his first break up would do, mixing up sadness with depression.

>just because a guy kills himself it makes his depression any more serious

If cancer becomes terminal it becomes more serious. If depression goes into "imminent suicide" territory people get sectioned and put in mental wards.

>Some people are weak and/or dumb

Weakness (in an emotional sense) and dumbness can't be measured, so by your logic they're not real. How is depression any less real than weakness and dumbness? Is it because you can't spout /pol/ memes at people for having depression?

>do dumb shit with bad consequences

Yeah, that's what suicide is and depression is usually the cause. Would you resign every fat person to heartattacks, every smoker to lung disease or every alcoholic to getting killed in a car accident?
>>
>>26368649
daily reminder that prescribed drugs don't always work. I took tons of pills prescribed to me for 2 years and I continued to feel like shit all the time. Then the psychiatrist told me that I have a dysthimic trait of personality, so basically I'll have to feel like shit for the rest of my life without a drug that can help at all. Also, ugly, robot, kv. So the two conditions aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>26371761
>Then the psychiatrist told me that I have a dysthimic trait of personality, so basically I'll have to feel like shit for the rest of my life without a drug that can help at all

lol, i got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you Anon.
>>
I bet you faggots think that depression is just sadness, don't you? I'd KILL, literally I would SHOOT SOMEONE to not have to feel this way anymore. It isn't just being sad, you fucking idiots.

Imagine being completely numb. I don't mean not caring, I mean being mentally UNABLE to care. Your mother dies? Nope. maybe feel a tiny bit sad, but that's it.

Imagine this being the norm for the majority of your life. Just enough to where you can vaguely remember what it was like before this happened. I cannot even begin to imagine what it feels like to be truly happy. I'll give you shits an example.

I actually got a gf. INB4, normie get out. Yeah yeah, just fucking listen. I got a gf that cares about me and loves me, but you know what I feel? NOTHING. I CANNOT reciprocate her emotions. It's not her, every girlfriend I've had since my depression started has made me feel this way.

I AM PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY UNABLE TO FEEL HAPPINESS. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS. THIS IS NOT JUST SOME NORMAL PHASE. MY SEROTONIN LEVELS ARE FUCKED TO HELL.
>>
>>26371738
>depression isn't normal
>20-26% of women
cool dude!

>compares feeling bad to a tumor growing in size
so if i got upset that my parents aren't millionaires and killed myself, not having millionaire parents is a serious disease?

>your logic
that isn't my logic, you dumb fuck. i only said depression is normal and its up to the depressed guy to deal with it how he wants, and that there are plenty of weak and dumb people who do dumb shit, like suicide. whatever is real to you or not sounds like a blast but it's not meaningful. the other guy you're talking about isn't dismissing how muh feelings feel, he's saying it's not something to treat as a problem because there's nothing physical to treat. if i had emotional problems (which every teen your age does) i'd accept them and live my life. some people like meditating. do what you want. if its suicide then accept the consequences on people close to you.

>depression is the cause
>less than 0.01% of depressed people commit suicide
fuck off you retard
>>
>>26371842
>I AM PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY UNABLE TO FEEL HAPPINESS. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS. THIS IS NOT JUST SOME NORMAL PHASE. MY SEROTONIN LEVELS ARE FUCKED TO HELL.

You're like a fat guy whose body defies the laws of physics.

You sound ridiculous.

grow up.
>>
Nice b8 m8 I absolutely love it. Almost got me. Phew, close one. Almost made me relapse.
>>
>>26368811
>One symptom of autism is a complete lack of empathy.

And thats why froggies will never rise up together. It will always just be one frog above the rest like elliot or chow.
>>
You know what is really normie? Bickering over the mental illnesses of others. Normies love to put others down, especially someone vulnerable.

Pls get out pls.
>>
>>26371226
>implying i'm still manic despite medication
>>
How many times you've been involuntarily locked up in a mental ward OP?
>>
>>26371842
>all this poetic drama
>not just sadness

if you can't feel happiness then how is what you're feeling a problem? you have nothing to compare to. do you even proofread your lame made up stories?
>>
>>26371886
How the fuck can you people be so fucking stupid? My god, you really ARE like fucking stormfags who refuse to acknowledge basic shit.

How the fuck am I being ridiculous? You won't even take two fucking seconds to try to understand what it feels like to be completely emotionless, and yet you brush me aside.

I have said this one other time in my life because of the severity of it, but if you shot yourself tomorrow, I might masturbate to the photos just to feel vindicated.
>>
>>26371904
>You know what is really normie? Bickering over the mental illnesses of others. Normies love to put others down, especially someone vulnerable

The concept of 'normies' is about as real as the concept of 'mental illness'.

you sound ridiculous.

grow up.
>>
>>26371932
>Imagine this being the norm for the majority of your life. Just enough to where you can vaguely remember what it was like before this happened.

Mind actually reading before being a fucking idiot? My life PRIOR to this is my comparison.
>>
>>26371937
thats a very normie thing to write.
>>
>>26371880
>20-26% of women

Citation needed.

>that fucking terrible analogy

In that case he would have had depression because he's acting irrationally and has feelings of hopelessness.

>it's not something to treat as a problem

So we should let every suicidal person not thinking clearly to just roam free. Why not give them a gun whilst we're at it, they'll only kill themselves if they're inherently "lesser" than us anyway.

>just live with it brah

That's what a lot of depressed people do, and it's entirely possible to live a good life with the illness. They deal with it via medication, support and other things. If they just let it fester there's a much higher chance of them becoming that 0.001% (again, citation needed) of people who kill themselves.

>resorting to ad hominen

Read the /pol/ sticky, idiot.
>>
>>26368649
OP is either a stormfag, far right faggot, or a normie. Either way, not worth any more of our time. I'll just say

/thread
>>
>>26371963
>depression is when you want to be a toddler
okay, but you haven't had anything to compare to in so long that it is just normal to you. what's the problem?
>>
>>26371936
I'm going to teach you a lesson youngster.

I don't care, and the world doesn't either.

If you're lucky maybe your mom cares about your feelings.

You're not going to receive special treatment because you claim mental illness.

All you are is just another loser with an angle.

Grow up.
>>
>>26371996
>I'll make it a left/right issue so people don't call me out for pretending I'm sick.

interesting strategy Anon.
>>
>>26371880
>less than 0.01% of depressed people commit suicide
It's actually 15% of people with clinical depression who die by suicide, and over 90% of deaths by suicide that are caused by suicide. Look up shit before spewing it out of your asshole.
>>
>>26372030
*caused by depression, sorry, typos.
>>
>>26372030
Just randomly sprinkling numbers about doesn't make it somehow science.

"Clinical" depression. kek.
>>
Remember when people actually was ashamed for having mental illnesses, did their best to fit in as good as they could and not using it as something to base their entire identity on?

When did it become fashionable to be broken?
>>
>>26371994
>citation
>i have never heard of depression

>feelings of hopelessness
we all get this

>roam free
>lesser
what are you rambling about now? we stop people from killing themselves for moral reasons. we can't stop you from feeling sorry for yourself once in a while or complaining about it because it wouldn't be manageable. and if you're argument is that we can "treat" suicide after saying that something is only serious after committing suicide about it, then what the hell mate.

>/pol/
ad nauseum, queerbait. the problem here is that there are TONS of people with serious disorders and barriers in their lives and you have a whole community of dudes whining about being sad that a cute girl doesn't randomly fuck them or that their parents aren't very nice.
>>
>>26372061
Funny, and yet YOU never cited sources for your 0.01%, faggot. Cite me some sources, or fuck off with your hypocrisy.
>>
>>26372087
Okay, I'm fucking done with people like you. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SADNESS AND DEPRESSION. SADNESS IS BEING SAD. DEPRESSION IS FEELING EMPTY INSIDE WITH LITTLE TO NO EMOTIONS.
>>
>>26372073
I know right? Academia and Big Pharma colluded, and millennials love to feel like they're special. It's absolutely pathetic.
>>
I've got schizophrenia and it's all bullshit. The problem is not the mental illness the problem is the label. There is a multi-billion dollar GLOBAL industries which exist to pigeon hole human beings into neat little categories where they are then pumped full of drugs which they have to pay for or else suffer going to a mental hospital. It's all a giant scam.

Have any psychiatrists ever diagnosed a person with being too lonely and too stressed out by the shit western world we live in and prescribed them a healthy dose of friendship or a nice relaxing camping trip? No, because they see the problem of an "illness" which has to be "treated" even though they have no fucking clue how the brain works and dish out mind altering chemicals which just happen to work so people don't end up killing themselves and wasting state provided resources (welfare, education, etc). Yeah pump the lonely guy whose life is hell full of tranquilizers, oh wow he's now not complaining about life, another saved patient, pat yourself on the back psychiatrists and enjoy some cigars and brandy in the lounge.
>>
>>26372030
What the fuck?

You sound like someone who thinks guns are the reason for murder.

I did look it up. The actual number for 2014 is 0.2% fuck off idiot.
>>
>>26372158
Cite. Your. Sources. Right. Fucking. Now.

And nice ad-hominem, faggot.
>>
>>26372098
Depression can't be medically proven. So what good are any statistics regarding it? They're certainly not scientifically valid. You're attempting to prove the validity of psychology by dumping more psychology on top of it. It's a tautological argument.
>>
>>26372181
So the brain scans showing brains with depression versus those without it are not medical proof? My god, you fucking idiots...
>>
>>26372144
>The problem is not the mental illness the problem is the label. There is a multi-billion dollar GLOBAL industries which exist to pigeon hole human beings into neat little categories where they are then pumped full of drugs which they have to pay for or else suffer going to a mental hospital. It's all a giant scam.

100% agreed. Well stated.

>I've got schizophrenia

what?
>>
>>26372121
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>CANT WAKE UP

they have the same effect and i'm talking about r9k, which is more sad and pathetic than depressed.
>feels empty
>lets shitpost emotionally about my life
>except without emotions errrr woops
>>
>>26372202
>So the brain scans showing brains with depression versus those without it are not medical proof?
Not even close. That's been discredited. Most of the time the scans were showing the presence of the medications being used to treat the "illness". It's all theories and studies, and ZERO definitive evidence.
>>
File: 1451752504614.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451752504614.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
>you have no right to complain

I have every right to complain about whatever and as much as I want, you faggot.

Just because a > b, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to complain about b. Sure, you might have it worse, but that's not my problem.
>>
>>26372179
43k killed themselves
15.7 million 18+ had depression

if 90% of suicides are from depression by your own numbers, then it's about 0.2%. you mad?
>>
>>26372255
Okay. Let's just throw away a lot of our brain cells and pretend that you're right. Why then are 90% of all suicides committed by those with diagnosed depression prior to the event?

Hell, let's drop this to 2 brain cells. Let's pretend that you're COMPLETELY right. Would it be so bad to try to help out people with suicidal tendencies through life?
>>
>>26372293
Uhhh, that's still not fucking sources, you fucking autistic faggot. I want STUDIES, trusted websites, that kind of shit. Not shit spewing from your mouth.
>>
>>26372210
I mean, I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia by normies who are taken aback about the fact I do not conform to their social mindset.

I'm not saying I have schizophrenia as in I believe that I am schizophrenic.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 422x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 422x640
Let's agree on one thing: all of you are pathetic losers that the world doesn't need, you're just taking up space and making people uncomfortable, and the world would be a LOT better off if you all just killed yourselves.
>>
>>26372303
>Why then are 90% of all suicides committed by those with diagnosed depression prior to the event?

Don't you get it yet? You've been had. 99.9% of people who walk into a psychologist get 'diagnosed' with something.
>>
>>26372087
>not posting a citation when asked

The true calling card of "I'm an idiot" syndrome.

>we all get this

But do you get it everyday for seemingly no reason?

>every once in a while

Again showing you have no knowledge of the subject.

>after saying that something is only serious after committing suicide

No, you idiot. That was retort to your bullshit claims. It gets fully serious when it affects their regular life in a very detrimental way (i.e. staying in bed for days doing nothing) or they start having serious thoughts of suicide.

>that last point

So you admit it's real? Have you thought I've been defending the "oh I'm so saaad my gf left me" kind of 'depressed' people this whole time?
>>
>>26372328
You should work on structuring your arguments.But I know what you mean. I got diagnosed as "bi-polar". I just threw away the klonopin they prescribed. It's a fucking joke. I am a happy successful adult.
>>
>>26372326
>i can't look up two official numbers because i have never done anything for myself in my life

my mouth wasn't involved in this conversation you contrarian prick. how many trusted websites did you post?
>>
>>26372339

We'd be better off if you killed yourself in the next 5 minutes as well. Do it faggot.
>>
>>26372399
Okay, so you refuse to post these websites because they obviously don't exist.

THREAD'S OVER EVERYONE, DEPRESSION DENIERS BTFO'D BY A FUCKING CYBORG, YOU CAN ALL LEAVE NOW!

/thread
>>
>>26372400

How easily the mentally ill are triggered. Do you enjoy arguing about whose mental illness is cooler or realer, slime? By all means continue, it's within your rights.
>>
>>26372344
>the true calling card
citation?

>seemingly no reason
sure, yeah

>no knowledge
>himself has no clue how many people are depressed
this is a great argument coming from you. truly powerful.

>staying in bed = serious disorder
tell that to any medical board. lets get on the fast track to treating not liking school or being annoyed with your boss with expensive drugs.

>my gf left me
yeah that's who this thread is about. people with minor issues that they exaggerate for no reason.
>>
>>26372431
>tells mentally ill people to kill themselves
>"haha, fucking pwned those little bitches who fake having disorders, i'm such a badass."
>mentally ill person says the same thing back to the person
>"WTF YOU'RE SO TRIGGERED, CALM DOWN FAGGOT!!!!!111"
>>
>>26372474

But mental disorders are real.
>>
>>26372500
Yes, they are, I've been defending that statement this whole time, familia.
>>
>>26372423
Then leave what the hell would that prove?
>>
>>26372431

What a silly way to boost your ego. Stay edgy, Alex.
>>
>>26372500
You have faith. You are a belieer.. But for the millionth time, there is ZERO evidence of the validity of any of these mental disorders.
>>
>>26368649
unless you are a head bashing tier autist you are in the same league as OCD, anxiety, depression, ADD and bipolar desu
>>
>>26372560

> boost my ego

Bzzt, try again.
>>
>>26372517

It's sad to see people in need of care and help be cruel to each OTHER, don't you think?
>>
Depression, anxiety, Aspergers and schizophrenia, all diagnosed by actual professionals and not self-diagnosed. I ain't no normie B^)
>>
>>26372601
Why are millennials so obsessed with this shit? What do they hope to get out of it. Best case scenario: some niggardly sub-minimum wage NEETbux? Sympathy? Absolvement? Pity sex?

What a waste of time and effort all of that self-indulgent naval gazing is.
>>
>>26372601

I am no belieber, I don't like his music one bit. It's contrived and boring and made for young girls.
>>
>>26372453
>citation?

For what? You're the one spouting statistics and not backing them up. I thought you liked the scientific method.

>sure, yeah

Way to dismiss the point entirely.

>resorts to more ad hominen

Well done, anon.

>lets get on the fast track to treating not liking school or being annoyed with your boss with expensive drugs.

My god you're clueless. When I say "not getting out of bed" I don't mean lazily playing vidya, masturbating and watching anime all day. I mean staring at the ceiling with constant thoughts of self-hatred and/or suicide.

>yeah that's who this thread is about

And it's not who we're arguing about. You clearly see EVERYONE who has depression as those people.
>>
>>26372655
Yeah, it's why I'm probably going to leave this thread soon. I thought that even though this was bait, there might be some intelligent discussion here, but it's just a circlejerk of misguided opinions.

Anyone else reading, if you do have a mental illness, I'd suggest leaving the thread, not worth the energy.

I'm going to go and play some Rebel Galaxy and some shit like that right now, maybe some Gun or Call of Juarez or FTL. Fuck everyone here that has their head so far up their asses that they can't see that some people have these legitimate problems.

Peace.
>>
>>26372731

Good. You're 100% right.
>>
>>26372665
seriously, how fucking cucked are you millennials? Are you completely fucking gullible?

Do you think exterminators ever get a service call, walk into the house, and find no evidence of pests? OF COURSE NOT.

Psychologists do the same thing. Since these diseases have no actual physical manifestations, they diagnose EVERYONE with something. Do you marks really think they're in the business of turning down business?

How green are you kids? Jesus christ.
>>
>>26372731
But anon there's no scientific proof. It doesn't matter if people kill themselves, that's a fault of character. Scientists can't see physical neurons and transmitters doing things so therefore it's not real and everyone who says it is is a lazy commie huckster who's weak as fuck.
>>
>>26372731
>Anyone else reading, if you do have a mental illness, I'd suggest leaving the thread, not worth the energy.

ie

>go bury your head in the sand of a safe space
>>
>>26372630

>no real arguments
>no criticizm
>random bashing
>encouraging people to kill themselves
>being arrogant

Dunno mate, it''s probably that. otherwise you might need some professional help because you're obviously mentally ill.
>>
>>26372795
>physical neurons and transmitters

Do you have any more pseudoscience to reference? Maybe give phrenology a whirl?
>>
>>26372810

Or it could be I'm trying to make a larger point...
>>
>>26368875
OCD is a symptom of autism
>>
>>26372774

Pretty much. It's easy money. It's not that different than selling the concept of Jesus really.
>>
>>26372891
>Rudolph the Reindeer is a symptom of Santa Claus.
>>
>>26372726
>im too pathetic to have an argument
>staring at a ceiling = serious disorder
>>
>i'm mentally ill and i like to ridicule other people who are mentally ill to satisfy my insecurities
4chan.

>b-but X > Z...

You're mentally ill and generally inferior. Accept it faggots.

Understand that there is literally nothing you can do to climb out the box and not be looked upon as retarded by the majority of normal people, like every other retard there is.

Attempting to make yourself significant only makes you look even more retarded. You should be socially aware enough to understand this already, so stop.
>>
>>26371226
i dont get this meme argument
you cant honestly believe typing on the internet is hard for mentally handicapped people?
>>
>>26372987
Yup. You can make up any acronym you want to and claim to "have" it. (muh ABCDEFG)

Who the fuck cares?

Society doesn't give a shit why you are a pathetic unproductive loser. It just send you to the bottom.

Where you belong.
>>
>>26372939
Your retardation is the symptom of a rope, dangling gently in a calm, almost soothing rhythm from the ceiling. As you approach the old, desolate stool that hasn't seen much use prior to this (and, almost humorously, probably won't see any use afterwards) you stop to ponder the thought of regrets.

The only regret you can think of is when your father raped you, while your mother watched and rubbed her meat-flap of a vagina. You regret not shooting them when you had the chance, as your right foot is now on top of the chair.

*creak!* The old stool seems fairly unstable. No harm, it won't need to be stable for much longer. You put your weight onto it, and it stops its resistance. As you wrap the sweet release around your neck and prepare to kick the stool, a single tear drops from your cheek. The note sticking out from your Mountain Dew stained XXL shirt only says one line that will be read as you do the deed, and your last breath escapes your lips.

"I'm a faggot".
>>
>>26372986
Staring at a ceiling for days on end is, yes.
>>
>>26372774
>he thinks all 4 of those disorders don't have physical manifestations, especially assburgers
>emotions don't effect actions

Looks like the people who don't believe in mental illness are autistic and ill themselves. Pathetic t b h desu
>>
>>26373082
keep being a sucka sucka.
>>
>>26372939
>false equivalency
>im a normie
>mentall illness isnt real
time to leave 4chan until /wiz/ r9k has been overran
>>
>>26373112
aspergers and tourretes here
til my migraines and inability to communicate with even my parents aren't physical manifestations of my illness
im not even gonna get into the rest theres too much shit to type out
>>
>>26373112
There are no physical symptoms of "Apergers". There are (allegedly) behavioral symptoms.

How many times do you need this explained to you?
>>
>>26373176
yeah dude the sun giving me migraines
me cutting myself with paper
hitting my head on walls
hitting myself
and mental breakdowns
arent manifestations of aspergers
you will die in the uprising
>>
>>26373169
>communicate with even my parents
a young man who can't communicate with his parents?

SOMEONE CALL 911!


shaking my head
>>
>>26373197
None of those are physical symptons of a disease or disorder.

They are evidence of being a drama queen.
>>
>>26373176
>he unironically thinks aspergers is an invisible disability
Spotted the self-diagnosed normie.
>>
File: 1454118028527.jpg (65 KB, 618x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454118028527.jpg
65 KB, 618x564
>>26373209
>>26373227

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD
WHY DO YOU NORMIES COME HERE TO SAY STUPID SHIT
GO BACK TO FACEBOOK
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26373233
Please list an actual physical symptom of Aspergers.

I'll wait.


jk....you can't.
>>
>>26368649
i have AS and am schizoid. can't lead a normal life. i dealt with it.
>>
>>26373243
Sorry, to disrupt your pity party backed up with a giant heap of pseudoscience?
>>
>>26373281
>still not getting that emotions affect physical actions

It feels odd calling normies like you "autistic", but now I think the social metaphor fits you perfectly.
>>
File: 0131060220a.jpg (518 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0131060220a.jpg
518 KB, 2048x1536
>>26373281
here you go, a hand written list nigger
>>
>>26373281
Awkward gait.
Urge to tip-toe walk.
Repetitive physical mannerisms.

There you go faggot.
>>
>>26373404
Still waiting for the physical symptoms of Aspergers.
>>
>>26373469
retard off urself
>>26373407
>>
>>26373407
You STILL don't understand what physical symptoms are. s.mh

Try rashes, ruptures, liaisons, discharges etc.

'Stress' and 'forgetfulness' etc., don't qualify.
>>
>>26373482
>>26373529

c'mon bro. Try and keep up.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>All these autists, fake autists and-self important narcissists viciously circlejerking about things that aren't even real
Lol, literally pathetic. You hopeless cretins are worth nothing more than to be antagonized and tormented by actual, functioning human beings in society. Faggots obsessed with chasing phony diagnoses and even the real nutcases have no greater purpose than to be the miserable laughingstock of civilized society. Crawl out of your containment board at least once and a while so that people like myself and those you call "chads" can point and laugh at least once and a while, filth.
>>
>>26373529
my brain is a organ made of matter
mental
is
physical
u fucking retard
and theres plenty of your meme tier physical shit on their too
so even if your argument was true, which it isnt, i have physical symptoms listed either fucking way
so approaching this from every possible angle, you got R-R-R-ROASTED
>>
>>26373407
Doc, I'm sick. I've got holes in room and a broke closet.

And ugh, clumsiness and physical ticks.

bwahahahahahahahahagh.
>>
>>26373563
FEELINGS nothing more than feelings.


I'm sorry Anon, your feelings are not physical symptoms. Get as abstract as you want to.
>>
>>26373563
save it for the therapist mommy pays.
>>
>>26373590
symptoms persisted since i was 3 years old
i have diagnosis of tourretes and aspergers
the government recognises my disorders and my parents recieved money for my illness as a kid and now i recieve money since im 18+
>>
Aspergers sucks. I will never be able to make any friends. And there are no pills, I'll be forced to spend the rest of my life in loneliness.
>>
>>26373630
this is why people like me kill people like you
enjoy rotting in hell with the rest of them when i launch nukes on the whole world and laugh as you have kids with "meme non real" mental disorders from the radation
i cant wait to see you normies suffer in new world order
>>
>>26373663
You've had a broke closet since you were 3?

bwahahahahza.

Which government?

Sounds like you have a serve case of shitty enabling parent. Enjoy poverty.
>>
>>26373694
Get a job. You're not special.
>>
OCD isn't a fucking disease, I'm sorry.

"HURR I LIKE OBSESS OVER THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then use your own free will and self-control to stop obsessing, and don't say it is a "disease" as an excuse.
>>
>>26373710
>>26373733
>>26373750
your family is cursed, normies, you are the ones in poverty as i enjoy myself with your tax dollars
meanwhile the illuminati is slowly developing technology to replace you, the main work face, so we the chosen ones, and they the leaders will be the only ones remaining in the aftermath of the mass extinction of humanity
enjoy rotting in hell pleb
>>
>>26368649
>Implying pills for depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder work
>implying there aren't meds for schizophrenia
>implications
>>
>>26373792
Kek, your life is a stupid meme. Notice you didn't say which government. You're a loser dude.

Accomplishments distinguish you, not made up disabilities.
>>
>>26373843
your wagecuck job is such a great accomplishment, or so you beleive, you've been instilled getting a job and college is success when its modern day slavery to the business owners who profit off of manipulating people like you
>>
>>26373843
>Accomplishments distinguish you, not made up disabilities.

Millenials would be wise to heed this advice. If you had decent fathers, this is what they would tell you.;
>>
>>26373886
are you going to post that hilarious pic of the frog in a blanket?

Face it, you're a loser.
>>
File: 1454690453822.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454690453822.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>>26373918
someone wish he could be considered disabled and live relaxed like i do? HAHAHAH i get FREE MARIJUANA
FREE HOME
FREE FOOD
are you JEALOUS?
wageKEK
U
C
K
>>
File: 1454497662891.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454497662891.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>26373918
MUSH MUSH WAGEY BACK TO WORK IN LESS THAN 14 HOURS
>>
File: index.jpg (15 KB, 314x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
index.jpg
15 KB, 314x404
>>26373965
>tips

that's some fresh material anon.
>>
Where does alcoholism/if i could do real drugs everyday id ratger do that fall along with terrible social skills?
Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 26
Thread DB ID: 498119



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.