[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she actually thinks she is more to me than just a sextoy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-05.jpg (26KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-05.jpg
26KB, 420x420px
>she actually thinks she is more to me than just a sextoy
>>
>have deluded myself into thinking I'm not just a practice gf
>probably am
>>
>>26368297
Unless you are a >8/10 guys will just settle for you because they need sex. This is seriously the only reason. He wasn't able to get a hotter girl to be with him so he settles for you.
Only attractive people are able to feel real love
>>
File: wojak.png (3KB, 130x159px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
3KB, 130x159px
>>26368364
>Only attractive people are able to feel real love
>>
>>26368364
I love him though... I don't feel like I settled on him at all. When I'm with him everything feels perfect and when I look at him, I just feel this rush of calmness and love.

But I guess only attractive women are able to be loved back is what you mean.
>>
>>26368297
Why would you be?

Why wouldn't you be?
>>
>you will never be used like a sextoy by your daddy and be called a good girl
>>
>he thinks he's more than a friend
>he thinks he's more than an ATM
>>
>>26368533
I'm kind of unattractive. I'm not memeing or looking for attention or anything like that. I fear that my bf will realize he's missing out.

Also I fear it is embarrassing to be seen in public with me, let alone start a family etc
>>
>>26368626
eh, from experience I would say that if you feel like he's out of your league he probably is (I've been dumped by hot girls)

But a relationship is more complicated than just whether or not you're with somebody with a nice face. For most people, at least.
>>
>>26368873
I think in terms of physical attractiveness he is really out of my league. I'm hideous unfortunately. But in terms of everything else we are perfect I think, we both feel really comfortable with each other. It sucks because I wish that either he was uglier or I was more attractive so I wouldn't feel so nervous all the time. I've been thinking about at least hitting the gym so that I have something about me physically that is perfect, you know?
>>
>>26368520
Jesus that's fucking depressing.
No, your boyfriend is a nob jockey.
>>
>>26368952
you definitely should

There's something appealing about that beyond the nice body. That you'd devote yourself to improving and being healthier and looking better says something about you that makes you more attractive. You have drive and you care. Cynical women think it's all about being fuckmeat, but it's really not.
>>
>>26369221
I think he loves me and I know I love him so I feel like it's the least I can do, try to look my best.
>>
>>26369255
Do it! It would be sweet to do it for him and I promise it will make you feel a lot better too in the long run.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
>>26368274
>mfw the few times girls talk to me it's "U shud smoke me up ^-^!!!1!"

Why do they think this is okay
>>
>>26368274
Why are you a peice of shit
I hate when Robots complain about women hurting them and then they treat women like shit
You deserve every bad thing that happens to you faggot
>>
>>26369690
>I hate when Robots complain about women hurting them and then they treat women like shit

- different people saying different things
- bait threads
- etc
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.