[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

universe be big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

universe be big
>>
File: KYS.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
KYS.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Not as big as your mom :^)

Original comment
>>
>>26368223
No it's not
Look up concave earth, that's fact senpai
>>
>>26368223
And far far out, when the universe ends (Yes it ends) we are nothing but a grain of sand in the gigantoverse. one day we will get stepped on and it will all end.
>>
>universe is composed of more atoms than me
>this disrupts my entire sense of importance and meaning
>>
it's probably infinitely big and infinitely small at the same time
>>
>>26368223
damn nature you scary
>>
>All the intelligent life forms out there we will never meet :,(
>>
how does it feel to be a part of an incomprehensible infinite miracle
>>
>>26368277
That's some retard shit right there
>>
File: 1454436852801.png (47KB, 1056x587px) Image search: [Google]
1454436852801.png
47KB, 1056x587px
>tfw scientists think that most galaxies we see now are dying or dead
>>
>>26368407
What face as you in that picture?
>>
File: 1452034083841.jpg (40KB, 463x458px) Image search: [Google]
1452034083841.jpg
40KB, 463x458px
>>26368395
It's fact famalia, proove to me otherwise.

Oh what that's, you can't?

How else can you explain the fake moonlanding and the sun moving etc
>>
>>26368443
I am lying down gondola because I am very much resolute in not struggling anymore.
Also tfw means that feel when, mfw is my face when
>>
>>26368407
>milky way is the only galaxy left in the universe
>over the next million years, light will catch up and each galaxy will disappear one by one
>when we look beyond all we will see is darkness and despair
>>
>>26368476
the world isn't concave, it's flat and infinite
we're separated from the rest of "earth" by a wall of ice also the sky is a fake hologram
>>
the universe was a mistake
>>
hey guys

when the universe is dark and full of black holes after 10^(arbitrarily large number) years, the black holes will eventually all merge. all matter in the universe will be within the event horizon of a single black hole

the surface tension of this black hole will be disrupted by it's sheer gravity and it will explode. this will be the new universe.

this is the cycle. the current model is wrong.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.