[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is literally me lol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (721KB, 617x601px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
721KB, 617x601px
this is literally me lol
>>
>>26367747
me on the left

fuck off robot
>>
>>26367747
why does the image look grainy?
>>
>>26367747
hoIy shit,, are you me?
>>
>>26367812
pic is a png of a jpeg image that was saved and resaved thousands of times as it got "reblogged"

jpeg is lossy, so you see the same kind of retarded shit on "black twitter"

imagine reencoding an mp3 thousands of times and how it would sound
>>
>>26367747
Holy fuck, this image is literally, figuratively, ecumenically me
Re-bagled!
>>
>>26367847
What confuses me is why the data is changed at all. Do the sites hosting these images re-compress every JPEG as it's uploaded?
>>
>>26368021
I think it's mostly people taking screenshots and other retarded shit
>>
>ITT: men who like to touch breasts and asses
You fricken weirdos.
>>
>>26367812
Do I look like I know what a jay-peg is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
>>
File: 175[1].jpg (195KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
175[1].jpg
195KB, 500x552px
>>26367747
>this is literally me
>lol
Oh god, you are drowning!? Is there anything we can do to help?
>>
>girlfriend
The fuck outta here normalfag scum
>>
>>26368087
Yeah, that would explain whynthe cropping's always weird.
>>
>>26368021
facebook compresses the pictures, and people save and repost them again and again.
>>
The picture on the right makes so miserable

>tfw you will never have big tits unless you're lactating or you put plastic bags inside them :'(

Life is suffering.
>>
>>26369129
I'd still squeeze them. Please let me squeeze them I love you ;-;
>>
>>26369151
I can't let you squeeze them anon, It would be embarrassing
>>
>>26369129
Yeah i feel you
It looks like such a cute thing to have your boobs squeezed by your boyfriend like this :/ too bad even if i somehow manage to grow bigger boobs my face hurts to look at so nobody would do it anyway
>>
>>26367847
It's called "deep frying" like you said, most of these can be found in black Twitters. This one lacks the emojis though.
>>
>>26369286
Awe, femfriend. I'm sure you're not that bad, plus men are desperate for women so it's not that big of a deal. I don't get approached by men often, or talk to them either but I'm sure I could if I tried to go out more/be more approachable and I'm sure you could too.
>>
>>26369203

Let him squeeze them you entitled whore.
>>
File: 1454604785755.jpg (184KB, 669x969px) Image search: [Google]
1454604785755.jpg
184KB, 669x969px
>>26369340

>a whore encouraging a whore-in-being to live up to her potential
>>
>>26369203
I still love you, my love :3
>>
>>26369376
I'm not s whore and I'm not encouraging her to be one.
You all complain about how it's impossible for a woman to be a robot because a lot of men would be willing to date her and when a deluded girl comes up saying that nobody would want to touch her and I tell her the truth you get mad? Dumb as fuck t b h
>>
>>26369480

filthy slutwhore desu senpai baka
>>
>>26367847

Does it have to be switched back and forth as a png to a jpg a bunch of times for this to happen? I would imagine saving a jpg as a jpg would not degrade it.
>>
>>26368021
facebook, imgur, and tumblr all compress the images to save space
so every time an image is uploaded and saved it gets slightly worse in quality
>>
>>26369504
Arguing with robots, why do I bother?
Pretty much the same as arguing with holes, just change virgin for slut.
>>
>>26369539

dumb slut lol
>>
>>26367747
>tfw no big ass gf to poke
>no gf to pound with 7.5 dick
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.