[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck dandruff none of you fuckers know how it feels to have dandruff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1424454496636.png (155KB, 300x468px) Image search: [Google]
1424454496636.png
155KB, 300x468px
fuck dandruff none of you fuckers know how it feels to have dandruff it's worse than acne, balding,having a small dick, short manlet, ED,being a virgin, being a cuckold. People say I have nice hair but when they try to touch it I pretty much start making it snow with rice crispy flakes, I have spent over 15 mins brushing my hair hoping that it would all come off but to no avail I still have these fucking flakes sometimes I even have like scaps on my scalp

tl;dr
fuck you guys with your fake problems mine are worse. I would not wish this on my worst enemy
>>
>>26366288
Do you wash your hair?
>>
File: 1454121486956.png (25KB, 225x236px) Image search: [Google]
1454121486956.png
25KB, 225x236px
I have dandruff, acne and psoriasis
>>
File: 2166800.jpg (56KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
2166800.jpg
56KB, 768x768px
>>26366288
t-gel nigger
T
Muthafuckin
Gel
>>
just bathe in olive oil
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 510x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 510x384px
>balding and fuck load of dandruff
At least dandruff won't be a problem for much longer
>>
>>26366296
yeah but It makes my hair worse imo

>>26366310
oh shit that's probably what I have too! do you have white spots on your nails too?

>>26366330
how often do you use it?
>>
>>26366447
I had dandruff since I was a kid. The only thing that got rid of it was not using any shampoo and using only cold or cool water to rinse it. I haven't had any since I started this and my hair looks great now.
>>
>>26366288
Oh yes having to shower regularly and use special shampoo is much worse than balding
>>
>>26366574
you fool its like the monkey paw you get your cake but you don't get to eat it
>>
>>26366288
Buy a dandruff shampoo you faggot
>>
>>26366625
Dude try spraying water on your head twice a day, using a humidifier and heater in your room, moving to a warmer more humid climate, and wearing a hat outdoors when it's snowing and try using new shampoos and a leave in conditioner there's even shit you can spray on your head to retain moisture and never take really hot showers. if you have dandruff you're just dry try drinking water and doing all that shit above also talk to your doctor about it and he'll give you dieting tips and a perscription shampoo
>>
I have dandruff and acne and acne really is worse.
>>
I have dandruff. Its not that bad.
>>
>>26366721
Same here, who cares about dandruff when you have a horrible assortment of acne scars all over your ass and back?
>>
I have horrible dandruff and bad acne. I'm on accutane which is curing my acne but making my dandruff worse than ever.

Literally nothing comes even close to fixing my dandruff. I just don't wear dark clothes and shave my head so there's nowhere for it to rest, it just sloughs off me. When I'm alone, sometimes I just scratch my scalp and run my hands through my hair. I can do this for 10 minutes and there is still dandruff falling out. No fucking idea how my scalp even generates this much dead skin.
>>
>>26366774
Having it on the ass and back is nothing. It's not like anyone sees that.
I have it all over my face.
>>
File: 1454740005628.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454740005628.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
shit thread
i made it better
>>
>>26366310
>and psoriasis

How do you get that under control? I have something similar (seborrheic dermatitis) and the topical steroids and Nizarol my dermatologist prescribed only provide immediate, temporary help; I still keep getting flare-ups. Which is a huge problem because when I get flare-ups, my hair falls out.
>>
>>26366447
>how often do you use it?
Once a day to every other day. I'd say it'll clear even heavy dandruff (which is what I had) in as little as a week.
>>
There are shampoos to help with dandruff.

I have the same problem kind of, but no one ever touches my hair.

Even in highschool when people always wanted to touch my hair I never let them.

Black people always wanted to touch my fucking curly jew fro hair.
>>
I had eczema, and currently treating acne and dermatitis. Fuck having sensitive skin.
>>
>>26366310
>dandruff and psoriasis
Do you mean you don't have psoriasis on my head, just regular dandruff? I've got psoriasis on my head, covers it completely. Dandruff is nothing on the massive flakes that come off my head.

>>26366957
I'm starting injections in a few months that will lower my immune system and also get rid of the psoriasis, hopefully
>>
>>26366371
A-anon you can stil get dandruff even if you're bald...
>>
>>26366288
It could be a food allergy, like wheat. Everytime i drink a 6 pack of beer my whole face gets red dry and flakey, but im fine with scotch and wine.
>>
File: 1454907915100.gif (477KB, 294x219px) Image search: [Google]
1454907915100.gif
477KB, 294x219px
>>26366288

>tfw use head and shoulders but still have dandruff
>>
>>26367906
Head and shoulders is shit,i switched to clear for greasy hair,it still gets greasy and have dandruff but it's way better
>>
>>26367554
>I'm starting injections in a few months that will lower my immune system and also get rid of the psoriasis, hopefully

Would something like that work for other skin conditions, do you think? What are the injections of?

>>26367885
Are there ways to figure out which foods you're allergic to without trial and error? Most guides I'm finding online basically say "cut out 90% of the food you see in grocery stores until you know for sure what your specific triggers are", and that alarms me.
>>
>>26366288
>have dandruff problems
>stroke hair
>mini snowfall
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.