[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post sad suicide thoughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1447058162417.png (978KB, 1080x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1447058162417.png
978KB, 1080x1063px
>I wish I wasn't alive.
>>
File: error.png (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
error.png
25KB, 400x400px
Never tell any normie this. They'll start treating you like a god for a few minutes then forget you exist. "WOW IM SO SRY 4 U LOL NEED HELP???"

When they do get the "help" you need by calling the psych ward, you will want to kill yourself even more by living with actual psychopaths and just being a depressed guy who failed at life, but they don't care, they just have you there for funding from the state. You'll get free Xanax though.

Also, don't call those shitty hotlines, they just call 9-1-1 on you if you even tell them a damn thing.

That's what my experience has been.

Keep your suicidal thoughts on /r9k/
>>
>>26366146

I tried cutting my wrists the other night.

Not really to kill myself, I just wanted to see how deep you'd need to go using a razor blade (anyone wondering, the answer is pretty fucking deep, I was pushing quite hard and I'm not dead).

I want to die. I'm scared though. I also don't want to put my family through it.
>>
sometimes i cut myself just to feel alive
>>
>>26366247
>family

What kind of shit is that.
If you're underage and 15, and also edgy, don't kill yourself over something stupid.
If you're over 20, you really have no reason to give a damn about what your family thinks of it.
If they cared about you, they would have probably not have let you go into this suicidal mode of thinking.
>>
>>26366247
>scared to die
I know this feel. I've pussied put of so many potential suicide attempts because of it
>>
>>26366229
and then they pretend to know what your going through

normies fucks off i don't need your pity
>>
>>26366304

I'm 30. I had a great upbringing and the support of my close and extended family. I have a great job working with people I like and some decent friends.

I just don't want to live anymore. I've felt this way for 14 years.
>>
>>26366452
You could try changing your live in some way. Maybe move to a different country for a month and see how that goes. If it's shitty, try somewhere else.

You'd need money for that to work out though.
>>
Thinking about suicide since I was 12, I'm 23 now

Was diagnosed with depression once like 4 years ago but didn't follow through with treatment

Lately been considering rope more seriously than usually
>>
>>26366514
I'm
>>26366247

Medication and treatment helps. It's no cure, but long term treatment has helped me feel ok for longish periods. I'm in the UK though so it's cheap for drugs and therapy is free if I want it.
>>
Part of me won't go away
Everyday reminded how much I hate it
Weighted against the consequences
Can't live without it so it's senseless
Wanna cut it out of my soul
And just live with a gaping hole
Take control of my life
And wash out all the burnt taste
I made the problems in the first place
Hang my head low 'cause it's part of me
Ya hardly see right next to the heart of me
Hurting me, the wounds soon scar
New cuts cover where the old ones are
And now I'm sick of this
I can't stand the sandpaper thoughts that grade on my sanity
I rather not even be then the man that's staring in the mirror through me
>>
>>26366842
Freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it
Once it's been dealt with you feel like you've been touched by something angelic
And then melted down into a pool of peace
Cease to be the animal you used to be
Remove the broken parts you know were wrong
And feel the calm when the problem's all gone
And then you start to see another piece of yourself that you can't let be
Memories of the last fight to free yourself
Take it to the depths of the bottom of the well
And now you know you can choose to lose the part in your heart
Where your insides bruised
You can live if you're willing to
Put a stop to just what's killing you

Cut myself free willingly
stop just what's killing me
>>
>>26366146
Why do all children have the same handwriting? When does that stop?
>>
>>26366146
>>26366146
Reminder that nobody in this thread will ever actually do it, they're just trapped in a feedback loop where they think being suicidal makes them special.
>>
>>26366883

Most people with suicidal ideation won't follow through on it, or will make token attempts only.

It's still not a healthy state of mind to be in though. I never talk about this stuff to real world people, not even to the ones who know I have problems with depression.
>>
I feel like I don't exist
Like whenever I go out and try to be social so I don't go crazy I just feel like a ghost experiencing everything on autopilot and then when I get home all my memories echo and blend together into a grey blur like I'm trying to remember a dream from the night before
>>
>>26366146
cringe thread

sdsdblox
>>
>>26366869
Gay as fuck

The insertion of this text allows anon to know he is gay as fuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.