[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am addicted to ramen noodles xD they are so good :)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: ramennoodles.jpg (12KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
ramennoodles.jpg
12KB, 242x208px
i am addicted to ramen noodles xD

they are so good :)
>>
File: toasties.jpg (168KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
toasties.jpg
168KB, 729x1024px
they are pretty good but normies will make fun of you for eating them
>>
File: cholesterol_suicide_on_a_pan.jpg (220KB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
cholesterol_suicide_on_a_pan.jpg
220KB, 1066x600px
For the last couple of weeks my diet has been:

>four egg omelette for lunch with cheese and chorizo sausage and stuff
>a box of chicken wings for dinner

I see no reason to change anything so far desu
pic related is the almost final stage of the omette before I put it on a plate and flip it so that it's doubled over

>tfw getting fat
>>
File: cholesterol_suicide.jpg (147KB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
cholesterol_suicide.jpg
147KB, 1066x600px
>>26366145
Here's what the finished product looks like. Spices on top are basil and oregano.
>>
File: 1432769307730.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1432769307730.png
7KB, 205x246px
>tfw half your diet is ramen noodles
>tfw the other half is fast food mom brings you
>tfw almost morbidly obese
>try eating healthy
>try to eat salad
>tfw it feels weird in your mouth and can't help but spit it out

Apparently it's a symptom of autism to only like food for it's texture. I can only eat hot gooey foods like noodles, pizza, and chicken tendies. My mouth just doesn't like cold crispy leafy greens like salad.
>>
>>26366179
Last week I really wanted an homelete so I bought eggs, cheese, blue cheese, some parmesan too and said what the hell and bough a 4 cheese blend that was really expensive because I i anted to treat myself
I knew every cheese because those are the regular cheeses I buy save for the cheese bag. I made the homelete and it tasted completely disgusting, like burned plastic.
Never fucking again man, ended up eating the blue cheese and the other cheese rot, the 4 cheese blend went straight to the trash and I still have parmesan left.
>not keptchup in your himself tho
>>
File: 20160207_101601.jpg (170KB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
20160207_101601.jpg
170KB, 1066x600px
>>26366257
>like burned plastic
Wonder what the hell you did with it. I have tried blue cheese a few times with an omelette, and despite liking it a lot on its own, it didn't really fit into the omelette.

Mine always taste like hamburgers or something. Shit's great.
>tfw have a mountain of empty egg boxes in kitchen
>>
>>26366312
It was the cheese bag, how the fuck do they pack that shit and sell it to you is beyond me, it was as expensive as the parmesan
Blue cheese is nice when you add a little bit for flavour. Add to much and it doesn't even melt. Buying the right brand is really important too
>>
>>26366312
>mine tastes like burghers
It's probably because you don't clean your pan very often
>>
>>26366215
try beans, preferably kidney beans not baked beans

add hot sauce and soysauce or a teaspoon of vegemite mixed in
>>
>>26366376
I clean the pan after each time I cook something with it. Shouldn't be that. It's just probably the amount of sausage I use and all the cheese.

>>26366347
I often buy cheese bags, mostly grated, since they are pretty simple to use. Blue cheese I always buy in those quarter, or w/e, blocks though.
>>
>Oriental flavor

I don't want to eat asian people, wtf who is this marketed towrads?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.