[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Success stories and tips

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1454967730964.jpg (1MB, 847x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1454967730964.jpg
1MB, 847x1059px
Is there anyone who stopped being a fucking robot and started to bang bitches?

What did you sacrifice?
Is it any better?
>>
>>26365819

Yeah. I still browse here because I always feel like a robot even if I'm not treated like one anymore. That never goes away. I'd like to act like it was because I found a thing that I am good at, busted my ass to be the best at it, made it my job, and that people in general are attracted to anyone who is really good at what they do. And there's truth in that. If you're a master of any craft, people will respect you for it.

But what actually happened is that between 17 and 19 I grew 9 inches, which means I went from an awkward manlet fuck to thin and tall and as a result my jaw and cheekbones went Adonis level. Coupled with beginning undergrad school meant no one knew me from my faggot underage years and I got to start with those new impressions. Now I'm 25. The simple truth is I was just an ugly duckling. And now because I'm attractive, sluts think I'm a quiet depressive type in a hot way, not in a creepy way.

I don't have any tips other than these:

1. You're right and /r9k/ is right. About mostly everything. If you doubt that, you got memed by normalfags.

2. Find something you can do and give up everything to be the best at it. This is the only thing that will make you want to get up in the morning, and if you do it right, this will be the correct way to get up in the morning.

3. A girlfriend will not fix your problems. A girlfriend will exacerbate them. Please re-read that.

4. Read more books that aren't genre trash. Start reading real things until you figure out what your passionate about. Read philosophy. There's a lot of information on the /lit/ sticky.
>>
Yeah, at age 22. Feels great. Finally I am a normie.
>>
>>26366178
Your height at 17 and your height at 19
>>
>>26366305

>5'6"
>just south of 6'2" and change.

At 25 I'm 6'4". All of which was unexpected as my brother topped out at 5'11", and my dad is 6' even.
>>
>>26366454

>just south of
Sorry, wrote just south of 6'3", meant to change it to 6'2" and change. Same difference, you take the point.
>>
>>26365819

The only thing I sacrificed is all of my FUCKS to teh ILLUMINEAT-O's.

Ever since i stopped putting that PUSSAYY on a pedestallmao, they just manifest everywhere like a procedurally generated audio-visual gameboy experience
>>
Yep

Only thing I sacrificed is vidya.
>>
>>26365819
Well, i guess i sort of did.
I can't fix height, big nose or any of my other physical problems
Got a really nice girlfriend though
Been talking to her for two years and she asked me out four months ago. Happy relationship. However it's not a success story really, still a complete fucking robot, she just wasn't like everyone else.
>>
>>26365819
>Is there anyone who stopped being a fucking robot and started to bang bitches?
Then they werent a robot in the first place

Probably just "le awkward 16 yr olds xd"
>>
>>26365819
I sacrificed videogames, happiness (idk why i was so fucking unhappy all the time), money, and dignity.

No it fucking sucked. Every date the girl would talk about how easy it was to talk to me and she can she us being serious. That same night we would fuck and then the girls would tell me I'm a bad guy for fucking them so early and that I wasn't dating material for fucking on the first date.

before some retard thinks its the dick they wouldn't call me back for seconds.Also I used Tinder.
>>
>>26368430
Ah the classic
>Anon fuck me tonight I want it so bad you're so hot, we could be serious
>You fucked me on the first date; you're a man whore, not long term material
Femthink conundrum. A staple.
>>
>>26365819

>being straight forward
>actually look good

That's how I do it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.