[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be a cowgirl >you will never have wild

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 12413097887.jpg (322KB, 1200x1653px) Image search: [Google]
12413097887.jpg
322KB, 1200x1653px
>tfw you will never be a cowgirl
>you will never have wild lesbian sex with other cowgirls until you're ready to settle down in a minotaur's harem, where you will continue to have wild lesbian sex in between brutal minotaur fuckings and feeding your endless stream of calves

how do we cope with this feel?
>>
File: 1393656029328.jpg (257KB, 786x680px) Image search: [Google]
1393656029328.jpg
257KB, 786x680px
>you will never feed chestlet fembots from your massive cowtits until they became addicted to the sensation and became dependent on you for all emotional support
>you will never manipulate them into taking your master's massive minotaur cock in exchange for nursing sessions
>>
>youll never be with a girl into anything remotely kinky
it stops already at that point
>>
>>26366364
idk, women tend to have more complex fantasies than men do, I almost feel like my sexuality is more feminine in that respect because I'm in to a lot of weird fantasies, pictures are only there to build a fantasy. The actual image provides very little stimulation. I don't even like watching hardcore desu. And it's not like fetish creep is what drove me to /d/ material, I was thinking /d/ shit up before 4chan was even a thing, before we had internet access.

I also have very sensitive nipples. I feel like I was exposed to estrogen or something in the womb because I'm a generally unambitious, unassertive submissive guy with these feminine sexual features. My appearance is fairly masculine though, especially facially.

The struggle isn't finding a kinky girl desu, it's finding a girl who's ACTUALLY okay with a man who is less than dominant. Which is very hard, you find a lot of faux-feminists who say they want equality, but they are completely unattracted to the gentle, sensitive people they claim that men should be.
>>
>>26365729
>you will never feed chestlet fembots from your massive cowtits until they became addicted to the sensation and became dependent on you for all emotional support

I never realised how much I want this.
>>
Would rather be a busty MILF cowgirl with a cute shota minitaur that i could tease all day desu senpaitachi
>>
>>26366873
They're busy holding their kinks down to appeal to normies. That, or being whores online and already worshiped by 50 people better than you.
>>
>>26365639
>>26365729
>>26366873
ohhhh myyy FUCKING god these look so amazing.. this is so perfect holy crap ;-; I really want to suck on gigantic lovely soft boobs and drink their milk soo bad. btw does anybody have this webm of this girl with red hair and blue eyes someone drinking from a lactating girl with huge squishy boobs? I saw it posted twice here but I cant find it now
>>
Top-tier fetish
>>
>you will never smother a chestlet under your massive, superior cowtits, and make her subsist upon your potent milk, until they worship your bountiful bust as their deity
>>
File: 1396307808135.jpg (634KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1396307808135.jpg
634KB, 1800x1800px
>>26369262
>you will never approach a chestlet who is struggling to provide enough milk for her malnourished child
>you will never see her child unlatch from her nipple and cry as it reaches out for your superior massive tits
>you will never take the child into your arms and immediately satiate its hunger, feeding it and providing for it emotionally in a way that a chestlet never could
>you will never watch a chestlet's heart break as she is reminded that she is a genetically inferior female who is not destined to experience happiness
>you will never slowly erode her will until she is your willing body slave, washing your massive mammaries, eating your pussy/ass on command, listlessly cooking and cleaning for you as a domestic slave as you feed her child
>you will never reduce her ego to the point where her only happiness must be sucked from your weeping teats
>>
File: 1454722450479.webm (638KB, 642x440px) Image search: [Google]
1454722450479.webm
638KB, 642x440px
>>26367407
the version I have saved is too big for this board, but I know it was from a Milena Velba video. Look her up if you want milfy monster tits and lactation. Nadine Jensen is also a good place to look.
>>
>>26369262
>>26369366

Truly a fetish of refined tastes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.