[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the multiverse theory is true, do I have a gf in exactly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48KB, 500x282px
If the multiverse theory is true, do I have a gf in exactly 50 percent of them?
>>
The multiverse theory states that every single arrangement of atoms possible exists somewhere

There are universes where you and your waifu from whatever anime series live on a island in the pacific
>>
>>26364568
Then there should be one that builds a machine and jumps into being right now no matter what
>>
>>26364574
Yeah and we all happen to live in the universe where that doesn't happen
>>
>>26364568
Where she eats you, literally.

Also you have a elephant with you for some reason.
>>
>>26364574
No. A universe exists where exactly that happens.
Besides that universes interacting with each other is a whole different page.
>>
reminder that even if there are infinite universes, it isn't exhaustive. An infinite series of numbers can go 01 001 0001 0001 and so on, being infinite but not including every number
>>
The odds of you having a gf is probably not 50 percent. Because the number of ways you can exist with a gf and without one or most likely not the same.
>>
>>26364609
Yeah. The real numbers are not countable. But that has nothing do with the theory. It's about every arrangement of atoms that can possibly exists will exist.
>>
>>26364542
if there are infinite universes, that means there are infinite versions of an exact same reality as this one.
>>
>>26364649
And an infinite amount of different ones.
>>
>>26364609
But is it possible a 2D universe exists where everything is just like in my animu?

>>26364649
So one where my cup is on my left rather than my right at this exact moment?
>>
>>26364574
Nope because there's a universe where someone created a way to prevent that from ever happening in any universe

Also there is a universe that is identical to this one except one atom in your left eyeball is 0.000000000000000000001mm farther to the right and is moving 0.000000000000000000000001% differently. Repeat for every possible atom in the universe
>>
Why do I have to live in this one?
>>
>>26364671
>Nope because there's a universe where someone created a way to prevent that from ever happening in any universe
How about someone who undid that? Or found a way around it?

Does time even exist? If the multiverse theory is correct that means something has been happening forever and someting will always be going on forever.
>>
File: 1422320368808.jpg (14KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1422320368808.jpg
14KB, 177x278px
>there's a universe where I'm not a pathetic loser
>>
>>26364542
There are most likely more arrangements for you without a gf than with a gf so no sadly.
>>
but ur a fag in all of them strangely
>>
>>26364592
Wouldn't that split things further
Now there's one where we stole the elephant
One where we purchased it legally
One where she was with me before the elephant
One where she only was lured in with my beautiful elephant companion
One where it's an African elephant
One where it's an indian elephant
etc
>>
File: 1454380746916.jpg (17KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1454380746916.jpg
17KB, 399x388px
>There are an infinite number of universes
>There are an infinite number of universes where you are happy

>You were born in this one
>>
>Tfw I was born in infinite universes

But at least there are also infinite ones where I Wasn't born!!!
>>
>>26364542
even though multiverse is wrong, this post sums up the popsci retardation nicely
>a single atom changes in each universe
>the amount of universes where you never even existed is for all intents and purposes 99.9%
Obviously, no.
>>
>>26364542
No, its not normal statistics idiot
>>
>>26364542

I got over 9000 GFs but my bitch ate 1
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.