[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a match on tinder >she's ugly >Had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 4324324.png (8KB, 330x245px) Image search: [Google]
4324324.png
8KB, 330x245px
>finally get a match on tinder
>she's ugly
>Had to force myself to message the beast
>>
I frequently get blowjobs from a pretty unnatractive girl. I just lean my seat back close my eyes and pretend a hot bitch is blowing me. Try it man. You won't know the difference until afterwards
>>
>>26364360
make animal noises at her

whalesongs
>>
>"h-hi"
>"how tall are you and how much do you make?"
>"Nevermind I don't fucking care I'm too busy messaging chad, Thad and Tyrone so could you stop talking to me?"

You know what the saddest part is? This is legitimately what she's going to be thinking but she just won't say it. Because even ugly ham beasts with vaginas can get Chad
>>
>>26364480
That's pretty disgusting behaviour, anon.
>>
>>26364567
Yeah I know. The weird part is that there's literally nothing in it for her. She blows me and I give her like 15 minutes of conversation max.
She's a nice girl though. She volunteers at church events and what not. You really wouldn't expect it
>>
>>26364360
>>finally get a match on tinder
>>she's ugly
>>Had to force myself to message the beast
thats how people feel bout you when they see you on tinder
>>
Nothing in it for her implies she doesn't like giving blowjobs, or having the ability to bite down whenever you are too loud.
>>
>>26364589
Pics out of curiosity?
>>
Don't force yourself to message anyone you aren't attracted to, OP. that's beyond stupid. You're not helping anyone, and you are especially not helping yourself.
>>
>>26364608
>having the ability to bite down
Women seriously think giving blowjobs puts them in a position of power. It's hilariously delusional.
>>
>>26364611
What of her? No way what if someone here actually knows her.
She's hispanic. That's all I'll tell you
>>
>>26364659
Ah gross dude does she smell at all? 4chan and my dad told me spics smell really bad.
>>
>>26364360
>finally start going out with a girl
>always plan to compliment her and tell her something like "you look pretty" or "your dress looks nice"
>she looks very average (probably because isnt too much into the whole makeup thing) and her clothes looks like she borrowed them from her grandma
>never compliment her in any way because I was unable to produce such a lie
>she eventually stops meeting me and goes full feminazi
>>
>>26364714
No she always smells nice. She draws on her eyebrows though and that's pretty gross
>>
I get a lot of Matchs on Tinder. but when I message them they never reply.
oh well. I'll send whatever the next anon says to my latest match.
>>
>>26364714
indian people smell horribly
mexican people can go either way.
>>
>Have a gf but on Tinder anyway
>Girl I'm friends with comes up so I swipe left
>Comes up as a match
What do?
>>
>>26364360
>using tinder
>expecting even the ugly matched girls to actually like you
Don't bother OP. Tinder wasn't made for people like us in mind.
>>
>>26364757
Sup bitch
>>
>>26364757
What do you usually send as your first message?
>>
>>26364757
See above. Stand and deliver nigger.
>>
beggars cant be choosers

desu if its just sex you want get a hooker, less hassle
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.