[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Day 2 of 5 Your next two days of freedom are right around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>Day 2 of 5
Your next two days of freedom are right around the corner, wagecuck.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26364183
This is a whopping 40 percent of the week.
>>
Why do you do this? Can't you just be appreciative of the fact that you don't have to work?
>>
Do you ever get bored of posting the same thing every day
>>
>>26364634
>same thing
>on /r9k/
I don't think you know how this board words.
>>
>>26364457
I think he doesn't know how to appreciate anything and that's how he got to the neet lifestyle.
>>
>>26364183
Nah I work 6 days a week :D
>>
File: VNyk86kh.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86kh.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
>>26364634
>the same thing
>every day
>on /r9k/
>>
>>26364634
Never read anything like this. You take your meds?
>>
File: 1454381150244.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454381150244.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>OP

>Here is my original comment cunts
>>
Just told my mom to get me some Subway.
It'll be a Steak & Cheese on Italian Herbs & Cheese.

Feels fucking great being NEET master race.
>>
File: 1453411605228.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453411605228.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
> tfw work at home b/c snowday

Feels good being paid to shitpost.
>>
>>26364183
Nah man, there was a blizzard last night so I get the day off.
>on the couch with comforter
>so cozy
>>
I tell work I have school all day when I really only go for 3 hours. Guess who gets to indulge in the neetdom ceremonies. Go fuck yourself OP

Fucking shitlord nigger dick licking faggot
>>
i dont have a job yet cause im a fag. thinking about killing myself inside a bank for the lulz
>>
>>26367058
>for the lulz

But you'll be dead
>>
>>26364667
>>26364733
He is referencing the endless "muh NEET lifestyle" shitposting, not the fact that each post is exactly Identical.
>>
I'm off today and tomorrow.
>>
>>26364183
Jokes on you. I own my business and also live off my rents.
Tiktok neetard your eviction is getting closer. Hope youlike to eat rats!
>>
>>26367098
yah but i'll be laughing thinking about it before i die
>>
>>26364634
Do you ever get bored of working the same job every day
>>
>>26367177
Nope, I worked hard, got into a decent college, managed to end up at an esteemed institute for the field I love. Median starting pay is 55000
>>
>>26367213
translation: im an underpaid wageslave with student debt and want to kill myself everyday
>>
>>26367251
>implying
If thats what helps you justify your lifestyle that will ultimately end in regret, then go for it NEET-friend. Tick-tock
>>
>>26367279
>regret doing what I love for free

Um what
>>
honestly these threads are hilarious to me

I lived the good life, the NEET life, for as long as anyone could.

now I'm 23 and have a job, and I couldn't be happier. The NEET life gets old fast, it's an empty life.

Now I'm at work laughing at these wage cuck threads, I mean, OP isn't wrong, but its just funny.

Back to work for me
>>
>>26367294
Its true. NEETdom is like committing suicide by long jump. You think you will be happy, but at the last moment you panic; I want to live! But its too late by then. You are fated to die. You will one dau regret rotting behind a screen ehilst you could be travelling, learning, meeting new people. I was like you once, but then I got the fuck off the NEETboat and now I'm here and have never been happier. Take it from me.
>>
>>26367327

>learning
How to be a more useful cog?
>travelling
To the pharmacist to pick up the headache meds?
>meeting new people
Like your new manager? (the boss's nephew)
>>
>>26367327
Its true. wageslaving is like committing suicide by long jump. You think you will be happy, but at the last moment you panic; I want to live! But its too late by then. You are fated to die. You will one dau regret rotting behind a desk ehilst you could be travelling, learning, meeting new people. I was like you once, but then I got the fuck off the wageslaveboat and now I'm here and have never been happier. Take it from me.
>>
>>26367378
>learning
Cultural exchanges, languages, hobbies
>travelling
Domestic or overseas
>meeting new people
Just about anyone similiar to you.
>>26367414
I don't know why you believe every form of work is paper-pushing. As a matter of fact, paperwork is a very small part of actually working. There are plenty of robot jobs (of which I work in) that more or less have little/no paperwork. If your only experience working is in fast food or retail, I understand your worldview, but it is flawed.
>>
>all these wagecucks getting relentlessly BTFO

Ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie
>>
File: skjdnfijkbndfjk.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
skjdnfijkbndfjk.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>woke up around midnight
>fresh neetbux just rolled in
>almost 4am now
>perfect weather outside (20c, cloudy skies glowing orange from the city lights)
>planning to sit on an inflatable mattress in my pool with my cat and smoke weed, drink beers and listen to music while the sun rises

any music suggestions? currently listening to some led zeppelin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeVz5R2lDQk
>>
I applied for a vidya-related job today. I don't need the money at all. I just want to interact with other people and have somewhere to go to every day.

Stop it with the shitty wagecuck meme. Being a NEET is worse.
>>
File: back to work.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
back to work.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>>26367556
also trying to decide if i should go sneaker shopping or tripping out in the forest by myself later.
>>
File: Sourgrapes.jpg (162KB, 619x1290px) Image search: [Google]
Sourgrapes.jpg
162KB, 619x1290px
>>26367465
Don't bother arguing with NEETs, they're just gonna kill themselves by the age of 30 anyway, let them have their fun now.
>>
>>26364698
Me too, overtime is great! Well, my break is almost over. Glad I found this thread, be back at lunch!
>>
>>26367815
I probably should. i have never lost an actual debate to a NEET. Their flawed logic and coping mechanisms makes it far too easy, though.
>>
Oh look, another one of these threads where wagies get BTFO throughout.

Toplol nothing new here laddios.
>>
File: image.png (5KB, 311x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 311x342px
>>26364183
> Be IT
> get paid more than NEETS
> all I have to do is come to work and dick around on my computer all day
> occasionally have to install adobe reader or some shit
> basically get paid to sit in a comfy chair in an air-conditioned room and play games all day

Who else /itmasterrace/ here?
>>
>>26368072

How do you get a job in IT? Do you need a degree in it or anything?
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 620x631px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 620x631px
>>26368174
Some companies are more fickle, but generally all you need is a good history working with machines.
>>
>>26368254

And if I don't have a history? Do I give up on the dream?
>>
File: ragewage.jpg (16KB, 267x198px) Image search: [Google]
ragewage.jpg
16KB, 267x198px
>>26367889
> i have never lost an actual debate to a NEET
You know saying "LALALA YOU ARE WRONG I AM RIGHT" isnt considered 'winning the argument' right?
>>
>>26368354
Show me one example where I have said anything along those lines. On the other hand, I will ist all the times NEETS have used that argument:
>>26367925
>>26367491
>>26367378
>>26367251
>>26364183
>>
File: image.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
685KB, 500x500px
>>26368321
Then you make some shit up about how programming is a beloved hobby of yours and etc. etc. etc. and go to interviews until someone buys it.
>>
I spend most of my work day shitposting on 4chan too. Only difference is I get paid $18.50/hr while doing so.
>>
>>26364183
Why do American wagecucks have to work from 9 to 5?
Why not 8 to 4 or 7 to 3?
Lmao, can you imagine going to work from 9 to 5 every day, while having only 10 or so vacation days during the whole year? You waste the whole day, by the time you get home the day is already over, your housewife is probably having the time of her life going shopping with your money, and fucking jamal (who is a superior neet, also living off your money because your wife gives it to him) behind your back.
>>
File: 1323214925002.jpg (29KB, 333x477px) Image search: [Google]
1323214925002.jpg
29KB, 333x477px
>>26368072

iktf
>company falls for the big data meme
>hires me as a data analyst
>nobody asks for anything
>f5 4chan while warming my feets on the heater
>>
>>26368389
In these threads wages constantly get BTFO.

Ive never seen a thread which was won by wagies
>>
>>26364427
Not quite, the day isn't over yet! I'd say they've got 25%, maybe 30% of the week over. Even that is kinda stretching it.

Ah well, at least you'll get two days off, right wagecuck? That is, unless your boss calls you in again :^)
>>
>>26368523
You are doing exactly what you described in your post.
"LALALA YOU ARE WRONG I AM RIGHT" is the same as "LALALA YOU ARE BTFO I AM RIGHT"
>>
>>26368538
Are you retarded?

Srs
>>
>>26368575
>lololo ur retardead :^))))))
Explain the difference, oh genius neetcuck? Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>26366985

>going to school
>NEET

boy, you sure are fucking retarded
>>
>>26367414
>travelling
You need money for this
>learning
Any kind of qualification or degree requires money
>meeting new people
Doing this in the real world requires money.

Face to have any kind of life you need money, more than your neetbux can provide.
>>
>>26368647
>neetdom ceremonies
Boy, you sure have the reading comprehension of a child!
>>
>>26368677

Sorry, I just can't focus from all the stress I have from work
>>
File: kirinooo.gif (392KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
kirinooo.gif
392KB, 245x280px
>>26368718
Please, you are trying far too hard to be a false flag.
>>
>>26368538
You're kidding. The only wagies who win this thread are the ones who skip right over it.
>>
>>26369218
Because you say so? Nice argument there.
>>
>>26369252
He's right though, like I said in my original post>>26367815 There is no point in arguing with NEETs because all they use is circular reasoning. Its like arguing with a child.
>>
>Be Australian, 25yo
>Work in IT
>Good lifestyle, own place, plenty of money saved
>Have NEET little brother, 22yo
>Disgusting little pustule still living with parents
>Dropped out of every educational opportunity he had
>Never held a job for more than 2 weeks
>Actually got fired from one job for stealing
>Visiting parents one weekend, dad asks me to 'talk some sense into him'
>"We just can't afford to keep him here any longer, he doesn't pay rent or board, and he spends all his unemployment money on fast food and video games. He doesn't do a stroke of work around the house or yard. When we try to talk to him about it he just yells at us. You might have better luck."
>My little brother, in addition to being a lazy little fuck, is also emotionally abusive towards the parents that care for his worthless ass
>Go up to his room
>Disgusting fuckin' mess - used food plates everywhere, piles of unwashed laundry, empty fast food containers all over the floor, blinds drawn, smells like the inside of a long-distance runner's sock
>Fucking cunt of a little brother is on /r9k/ laughing at a NEET thread
>Try to talk to him about the benefits of a decent job and some sort of self-respect
>Stupid little turdmuncher has swallowed the /r9k/ NEET kool-aid - actually calls me 'wagie'
>Lost cause
>Go back down to parents and tell them he's a lost cause
>Parents sad
>FFWD six months
>Weekend, playing some vidya
>Knock at door - it's little brother
>Sitting behind him is his precious computer tower and a couple of garbage bags full of clothes
>Parents finally had enough and kicked his worthless ass out
>Immediately assumes that big bro will put him up, feed him, pay for his internet access, give him a room and let him be the useless twat he always was
>LOL NOPE
>Tell him to piss off and slam door in his face

Glad I did, too. Brother or not, all NEETS are scum.
>>
>>26369578
Yea I have fantasies too sometimes
>>
>>26369578
I you are neet the least you can do help your perants around the house and other, I do everything my mother say.
I had job for 10 months tho.

have troubles myself but hoping I overcome this.
>>
>>26369578
wow...you're more of a pathetic loser for wasting time writing fake stories on internet
. get a life you virgin.
>>
>>26370384
Even your text is autistic.
>>
>>26370529
this is because I am tierid and not native English speaker.
>>
>>26370584
Most english speakers are very ungrateful towards their parents so I believe you.
>>
>>26367491
Why do NEETs end up talking like toddlers on here? Did their brains rot?
>>
>>26369218
**the only people that win these threads are the ones that skip over it**

wageslaves think its a dead horse that continues to be beaten while actual NEETs think its completely untrue.
>>
Wagecucks - when will they learn? My guess is never.
>>
>>26371299
First day on 4chan, friend?
>>
>tfw have friday through monday off this week
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.