[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'A quarter of a million' UK students now using sugar daddies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 39

Is it impossible in the tech age to have an attractive, non-chav/ugly/fatty gf unless you're rich? Every girl on earth has instant access to a million billionaires. Is it even worth trying any more?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35521859/a-quarter-of-a-million-uk-students-now-using-sugar-daddies-according-to-app

How long until we're all being cucked by 1 banker, changing his bedding in exchange for soylent green, after he's finished spitroasting our daughters? How far is this shit gonna go?
>weeps into pile of losing lottery tickets
>>
And its not only "attractive" or "model-tier" women that do this. It can be average looking ones as well. You have to understand that women gets offers of free vacations, clothes, cars, apartments, houses all the time by wealthy yet 'creepy' guys. Even single mothers, deformed women, obese women, drug addicts and general filth get these offers at least once a month if not more. As an average guy you're fucked.
>>
this is what feminism produces, women all over the place exploiting male sexuality whilst depriving us of sex

kill all women
>>
>>26364097
>>26364161
Holy shit. This really just made me open my eyes. Like, I'm not a virgin or anything but this really just woke me the fuck up. I'm already a shut in, but this made me want to do everything possible to expand my hobbies and interests. I'm over women, I just can't tolerate this shit anymore. I'd rather be celibate than fuck around with literal whores.
>>
>>26364097
This should actually be considered a good thing for ugly robots. Now you just have to get rich and you'll have as much pussy as you want.
>>
File: 1434953637142.jpg (13KB, 255x179px) Image search: [Google]
1434953637142.jpg
13KB, 255x179px
>tfw not rich
>>
File: pepeunimpressed.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepeunimpressed.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>26364211
>Now you just have to get rich and you'll have as much pussy as you want.

Wow, I just have to get rich? It's so easy.
>>
>>26364097
i love seeing shit like this. the real, dark underbelly of this fucked up apocalyptic world.
>>
>>26364097
> most new signups come from Kent Uni
i live in Canterbury (where this university is)

kek
>>
File: 1414382755887.jpg (49KB, 526x533px) Image search: [Google]
1414382755887.jpg
49KB, 526x533px
Yeah even i have heard about this app and i hardly use my phone at all. It's called Seeking Arrangement and i'm sure besides word of mouth, most people / girls; like me, heard about it through the various tv shows it's been mentioned on. About three shows, mostly the bbc3 ones that have those cool documentaries with that tyga guy or reggie yates or whoever, it's literally only been mentioned but it's enough to look into.

Strange what goes on there, old dudes with any amount of money can get into it, i don't think it's about wealth as much as it is about this daddy aesthetic girls pine for. They just want "real men" and to go on expensive dates and to feel some value that they feel they are worth before they give it up anyway.

Guys our age simply can't compete with the older more seasoned gentleman who has a little to vast wealth.
>>
>>26364307
>i don't think it's about wealth as much as it is about this daddy aesthetic girls pine for.
Top, top kek. The whole selling point IS the money. Just because girls have daddy issues doesn't mean they'd see these losers for free.
>>
>according to app

Which ALWAYS use fake profiles to bolster numbers and get more male signups
>>
>>26364340
>losers

>rich
>swimming in multiple 10/10 vaginas
>>
>>26364361
>Having to use a service that consists of you throwing money at working class sluts in Uni
>Loser
Pick 2.
>>
File: 132044762721.jpg (102KB, 1017x992px) Image search: [Google]
132044762721.jpg
102KB, 1017x992px
>>26364340
>The whole selling point IS the money
You can have money and not be wealthy. Wealth comes in certain amounts of money. Lrn2Read k?

>Just because girls have daddy issues doesn't mean they'd see these losers for free.
Anyone on here most likely isn't a loser for a start, think of what type of man would use this app. It's not a loser.

Ofcourse it won't be free, the whole point is a sugar daddy type arrangement. Sugar daddies can come in more forms than one, you are only thinking of the highest most wealthiest dude out there and that's nto all guys. Pretty sure most rich dudes try to hold onto their money not get it stolen from them by gold differs.

In one of the docs a girl even mentions how often she gets money from one of her (repeat: 'one' i.e. she has multiple) sugar daddies and it's gross how much she gives him just because she has a vagina.

>>26364361
>>26364384
Also this :^)
>>
File: 1384022177688.jpg (92KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1384022177688.jpg
92KB, 450x360px
>you will never be Rose's sugar daddy
>>
>tfw you're an 8/10 failed chad

>can still get laid

>every single chick out there is "non-monogamous" or some other slut termonology

seriously fuck this shit, i aint sharing my cum sponge with another bloke
>>
>>26364307
>"real men"
how sexist
>>
>>26364446
same. i can get laid, but honestly it gets boring after a while, i can't be bothered with one-nighters any more. i want a loving relationship. but i'm poor, so i can't have one. may as well just become a neckbeard fatty. the dream is over.
>>
>>26364097
>Last year a study found that more than a fifth of students had thought about being involved in the sex industry.
>One in 20 students who took part said they'd worked either in glamour modelling, web-cam modelling, stripping or prostitution.

ONE IN FIVE!
>>
>>26364556
my 7.5/10 ex is on 'that' cam site. it makes me feel fucking suicidal. she used to be so sweet.
she hated doing it at first, legit did it because she couldn't afford rent and food even though she works full time.
she seems to enjoy it more since someone bought her a brand new BMW.
think i'm gonna go get drunk.
>>
>>26364556
>ONE IN FIVE!
soon to be all of them. we're so very, very fucked. eventually 1 man is going to own every female on earth.
>>
>>26364556
im a guy and even i've been seriously considering going tranny and being a camwhore
>>
Shit's fucked brah. It's why I'm working on career.
You have to remember that every guy is fighting for the 18-24 age bracket and that's why these girls get so much attention. That whole qt virgin gf speil you have going is also going through the mind of every other guy regardless of age and this is what gives them so much market power.
>>
i know some people are going to laugh/rage at this post, but i believe all may not be lost. a revolution is inevitably coming, otherwise because of our retarded economy, every girl is gonna be an actual whore, and near-every man is gonna be foreveralone. fever pitch tipping point incoming.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-35533248
>>
>>26364673
>18-24 age bracket
i guess i'm lucky as fuck, because i'm massively more into grils aged 30+. youth looks nice, but it's boring after a while.
i was wealthy when i was in my 20's. fucked my way through a three-figure number of teens/20-somethings. got it out of my system and now just want a loving, long-term partner with whom i can enjoy getting old.
feel sorry as fuck for you poor bastards. you've no chance now that at a push of a button a girl has a billion offers of something better.
>>
>be baby boomer
>get free milk and food at free primary school
>general culture; people care about society
>free college
>free healthcare
>get decent wages first job
>their parents: the war generation dying off fast
>start family
>start business
>other fellow baby boomers become politicans, change the system so the money angles towards them at expense of younger generations
>'user pays' because don't need anything to be free anymore and want to make $$$$$
>raking it in
>exploiting younger workers
>culture: neighbours are enemies, fuck society
>who cares, have own circle of friends, 'people are greedy anyway'
>keep going
>buy teen and early twenties pussy 'cause that generation is fucked for money taken by baby boomers
>retire
>continue buying teen / 20s pussy
>not even dead yet
>>
I agree this is fucked up but honestly I can understand those girls.

Men value us for looks and youth.
Why not use it the only time we have a chance to?

The only thing that is stopping me for following similar path is a possibility of finding a good guy to marry one day. Still, that is hardly happening because the thing good men are going to care about are looks and youth too- both of which I dont really have.
I am not going to woo guys with career, personality or oxford degree so why care about doing sex work?
>>
>>26364097
Before modern society women used to be in harems for the chief of the tribe

Now we've regressed back to those days
>>
>>26364097
I'm rich and still like chubby
>>
>>26364979
>Why not use it the only time we have a chance to?
cuz it's fucking weird and creepy.
but by all means, if you can rationalize it, then go for it.
>>
>>26365083
What in it is weird and creepy?
I dont really see a difference between being a sugar baby and a "normal relationship". Im both cases guy wants sex and isnt going to stick anyway (or form any lasting relation). The only difference is being pampered in sugar one and feeling used in another.
>>
>>26365119
you don't see a difference because you're strawmanning and reinventing the meaning of a relationship, also jumping to conclusions about what the guy is going to do.

it's weird and creepy because you're using new methods to whore yourself out.
if you need a man to spend money on you for you to feel pampered, then you need to re-evaluate what i means to be alive.
>>
>>26365119
Because you're a whore, he's cradle snatcher dirty old man and where is the trust and respect? I'd rather have a girl like me for who I am rather than whether I bought her a nice handbag or not.

A girl that's going to be nice to me and put on a sweet, insincere act just because I gave her cash, that is fucking weird and icky.
>>
>>26364979
Fair enough. You roasties made the sexual landscape this way so it makes sense that both genders continue this way.
>>
>>26365184
>>26365197
The thing is I had relationships before and acted like I don't need anything from my guys, just them to be with me and have fun.
And turned out it just meant that I am the one doing pampering, buying stuff and being used.
Fuck that, for once I want to feel like somebody wants to spent some effort on me (if it can be only in form of cash, be it).
>>
File: 1454444703809.jpg (62KB, 672x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454444703809.jpg
62KB, 672x720px
>>26364097
This makes me feel really inadequate and makes me want to give up on pursuing a relationship.

Maybe I should just wait until I'm older and making proper money so women will actually find me desirable?
>>
>>26365254
That's your fault, no ome forced you to pamper the guy. You can be a sugar babby but don't try to rationalize itby saying their aren't any good guys out there.
>>
>>26365254
i could tell you've been in failed relationships before. everyone who talks about feeling used uses the same rhetoric.
there's probably a reason why you're not being pampered, but forget about that, by all means, find the person that suits your means to an end.
people are just tools to be utilized and all that good stuff.
>>
>>26365291
yeah I agree that was my fault- thats why I don't want to do it anymore.
I am not a beauty so in my "normal" relationships, men are never going to care much. Thats just the way it is. They are many good guys out there but not for average women.
>>
>>26365254
I could never be a sugar daddy because I'd always have that thought 'if I didn't buy her, she wouldn't give me the time of day.' How can you believe anything she says, does? It must be discombobulating. Especially if you actually felt something for her. What would those feelings be based on, her acting skills?
>>
>>26365055
leave us something anon, fuck.
>>
I love that women can literally be professional women. Professional not-fats. Or hell, that's a fetish too. They can make money off of just getting in touch with their sluttyness. Men? You need fucking iron abs, or make minimum wage and settle with some whale of a woman.
>>
>>26365119
>What in it is weird and creepy?
don't you want to fall in love? fucking gets boring after a while. i can't even cum fucking a girl on a one-nighter. i had one in december then one in jan, didn't enjoy either even though both girls were attractive and in their mid-20's. since falling in love a few years ago, casual sex is shit. legit cannot be fucking bothered with it.

society is so fucking damaged, holy shit where is it all heading.
>>
>>26365353
>How can you believe anything she says, does?
How can I believe anything a man says, does. I'd always have that thought "if I am not going to give him sex and be nice all the time, he isn't going to care and will leave".
See how there is little to no difference?

>>26365308
I think I have good understanding on why I was never pampered or treated exeptionally well.
>>
I noticed sugar baby-ing and financial domination is super popular in the UK compared to US (non-existent in comparison). It's stupid because British bitches are ugly. Makes me wish I could live in the UK though and take a crack at free money.
>>
I just lost any respect I had for BBC. They're going full tabloid-tier click whoring with their headlines.
The article said 0.25mil have joined up, but the self-reporting study said only 5% have actually done it.

Granted it's a self-report study, and I'm pretty sure prostitution isn't stigma-free, so the number is probably
somewhere around 7-10%.

See
>>26364556
>>26364556
>>
>>26364200
its disturbing its this easy to manipulate you
>>
>>26365414
I wanted to and still want but it isn't happening for me- I cannot compete with attractive women.
Even when I was with "good, sensitive" guy, I was used and ditched for hot 17yo.
Love men are able to give is shit-tier
>>
File: 1453643708154.jpg (17KB, 344x336px) Image search: [Google]
1453643708154.jpg
17KB, 344x336px
>>26365418
>I think I have good understanding on why
we're on this board for a reason.
>>
>>26365418
> I'd always have that thought "if I am not going to give him sex
>and be nice all the time, he isn't going to care and will leave".
>and be nice
That's the difference. Nobody (men or women) is expected to stay if you're not nice.
>>
>>26365418
>See how there is little to no difference?

The difference is; if the guy cared about you he'd weather the storm. If the sugar baby isn't getting paid the daddy's getting promptly nexted.
>>
>>26365471
>manipulating already emotionally unstable shut-in with already negative preconceptions of society
Are you a wizard?
>>
>>26365308
>people are just tools to be utilized and all that good stuff
>so edgy
You must be some cold-blooded motherfucker, talking like that. That's why you're here, right?
>>
>>26365476
there is difference from just being nice and being nice in all situations, pretending you don't care when he does things you feel bad about.
>>
>>26365332
>I'm ugly, no guy will like me
just another poster with a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>26364097
Anon those girls dont fuck the rich guy; they fuck chad whose poor. The rich guy is a beta fuck who is getting cucked.
>>
>>26365566
You're describing a dysfunctional relationship.
>>
>>26365551
i know what she went through. except i was betrayed by my friends, not my exes.
when you're treated certain ways for a while, that's all you know, so of course i'm going to say some shit like that, but i was being pretty sarcastic about it.
>>
>>26365598
I am aware of that. Thats why I don't want to get into it anymore. Honestly when I read confessions of sugar babies, relationships they have seem much nicer and respectful.

>>26365590
>implying guys don't like attractive women
>>
Sugar daddy here laughing at you. How does it feel to know I'm taking fresh young pussy for myself while you get nothing?
>>
>>26364097
>1 banker
>spitroasting
:)

i hope all you virgins are exterminated. dumbest group of humans on earth.
>>
File: pAbZQWk.jpg (41KB, 467x621px) Image search: [Google]
pAbZQWk.jpg
41KB, 467x621px
Is anyone actually jealous of this? Imagine spoiling the shit out of a qt girl, sending her on vacations and buying her a car and shit and taking care of all of her expenses and student loans, only to have her ask for more money when you want a blowjob. That would piss me off to no end.

Or imagine having a slut mistake your kindness for a financial domination fetish.
>"No, you can't see my underwear you dirty old man. You haven't paid my rent yet"
Fuck you bitch I paid your fucking student loans

I'd fucking kill them all, honestly.
>>
File: 1353609984060.jpg (86KB, 637x469px) Image search: [Google]
1353609984060.jpg
86KB, 637x469px
>>26365647
hah. cool man, i totes believe you.
>this thread is recycled garbage anyway
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYengUXFG0

>women date across and up social dominance hierarchies
>more women in universities than men
>they will only date men with a college education
>women rate 85% of men as below average
>average age of marriage is rising because women want to be sluts in their 20's

Honestly lads, the world is fucking doomed. Womens standards are so impossibly high these days due to unbridled promiscuity, the media and dating apps like tinder that boil down the entire spectrum of the human dating game into 2 choices

>swipe left
>swipe right

What fucking hope do ANY of us have? Women will NEVER date a man with low status.
>>
>>26365594
he's fucking multiple 10's one third his age, behind multiple chads' backs. yeah. the poor, poor cuck.
>>
>newsbeat
>>
>>26364097
>A quarter of a million' UK students now using sugar daddies

wow women are gold digging whores
>>
>>26365662
they fuck them pretty easy, but these girls fuck everyone else too. there's not much to be jealous about unless you're pathetic and no amount of money fixes that. western world middle class has everything they need desu.
>>
>>26365646
>I am aware of that. Thats why I don't want to get into it anymore.
Have you tried figuring out what attracted you to these users and abusers? A lot of times we're trying to replicate relationships/power dynamics we experienced and/or witnessed as children. Who in your inner circle treats people like the way your bfs did and got away with it?

Just my two cents.
>>
>>26365673
The funny thing is that it's actually true. I've met some of them off /soc/. Much easier and cheaper than those sites for pros, you don't need to be a millionaire.
>>
>>26365353
.. I was road tripping round and sleeping in my car but had a lot of savings.

I went on a 'date' after talking to this girl in the library, it was bumpy we were walking along a beach and she walked off on her own, she was unenthusiastic, was an uphill battle. We were talking about getting something to eat but she'd left her wallet at home (who the fuck does this?).

I said, 'I'll pay for it, I'm rich.' The way you'd kid round with a friend. Immediately I realised I'd screwed up. I sliced the air with my arm, '...I'm not rich, but I can afford it.' I said. It was too late. Her entire demeanor changed, she turned into a groupie, while we were eating she was gushing how great the food was, conversation more animated, bright, it was all uncanny. Totally unnerving. Didn't even want to fuck her by the end.
>>
>>26365647
>How does it feel to know I'm taking fresh young pussy
>fresh young pussy
Not fresh, but tainted. That's like getting sucked by a 12-year-old in South-East Asia. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

I feel bad for the parents.
>>
File: 1396691623304.jpg (229KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
1396691623304.jpg
229KB, 1024x776px
I feel better about being a lazy piece of unemployed shit every single day.

Western society has failed men. I don't even blame these women, though. They just have way too many options to get bux of varying sorts, while men really only have parents and literal autism.
>>
>>26365713
women are the illuminti, anon. they don't need qualifications, jobs or to work, they simply find a lifestyle they like, parasite their way into it, then sit at home all day queefing out the occasional spawn, eating chocolate and fucking the postman while the guy goes out to work 40hrs a week, then when they get bored, steal half his shit and move onto their next host.

it's actually pretty fucking hilarious to me. the above sounds angry as fuck, but i think it's genius. i love girls. we're inferior as fuck.
i do get laid due to height/looks/confidence whatever, or well, did, cbf with it now that i'm 37 and have been in legit, soul-destroying, life-changing love, and it kinda sucks that i'm gonna die alone because i'm poor, but you've gotta respect girls for being able to not only pull this shit off, but for large numbers of them to still whine that they don't have enough. no point being angry about it, i think it's hilarious.
ily ladies.
>>
>>26365759
Oh they werent bad people. They just didnt try when it came to me. In each case I was their friends for some time and witnessed how they cared for other friends, what kind of obstacles they were able to get to the girl they wanted.
In some cases they were even very open about telling me the stories about what awesome dates they once planned for this girl or another (why I was buying them chinese takeouts or borrowing money).
>>
>>26365823
* while i was buying them chinese takeouts or lending money
>>
>>26364097
nigga this is basic shit you learnt in grade 6

if you ugly as fuck then you better be rich as fuck if you want that grade A premium pussy...
>>
>>26365119
I dislike it because it turns love or affection into just another commodity to be bought, which removes any special meaning it once had. Love should be worked for, not bought.
>>
>>26365805
>women are the illuminti, anon. they don't need qualifications, jobs or to work, they simply find a lifestyle they like, parasite their way into it, then sit at home all day queefing out the occasional spawn, eating chocolate and fucking the postman while the guy goes out to work 40hrs a week, then when they get bored, steal half his shit and move onto their next host.
>only white women exist
>>
>>26365866
What if love doesnt happen?
>>
>>26365679
Meet a girl at a bookstore. I have fantasies of meeting my future husband at a bookstore, and I can't be the only one.
>>
>>26365823
>Oh they werent bad people.
Well they sure as shit weren't nice.
>They just didnt try when it came to me.
The main problem isn't what they didn't do, but what they did do. A smile and a funny story does not a nice person make.
>>
>>26365912
Isn't that a rom com trope? Meeting a handsome, charming, but lovably befuddled man in an unconventional place.
>>
>>26365936
Well they didnt do much in general so indifferent is a better word
>>
legit wonder how many people nowadays have even experienced love. i spent 8 years with one girl, kind of assumed that... well... given that i was very fond of her and that we'd been together for so long, that must be what love was.

then i met 'her'.
>OH HOLY FUCKING SHIT OK, THAT'S WHAT LOVE IS LIKE
absolutely fucking incredible when it does happen, takes you completely by surprise, and will likely simultaneously be the nicest thing you've ever experienced, and the most painful.

also recently found out that my parents, who were together 28 years, didn't love eachother. my mother told me after they divorced, that she only knew what love was when she got with someone new. i've spoken to friends about this, several say the same thing "if you aren't POSITIVE you've been in love, you have not been in love", and i could not fucking agree more.

i feel sorry for these sugar daddy fags. compared with making love, casual sex is positively fucking boring, no matter how hot the girl is.
also feel sorry for the girls rimming some 60yo man with HIV and anal warts isn't gonna be fun.
>>
>>26365883
>>only white women exist
give it a few years.
>>
>>26365982
Love is just a trick to gain resources
>>
>>26365679
>what is selection bias and its different forms
Look it up. Non-random sampling is one of the core issues of studies published today. The numbers you see do not reflect a true cross-section of a gender/culture/society.

Furthermore, I have anecdotal evidence proving otherwise.
>know girl whose a solid 8.5/10 qt3.14 with 80th percentile IQ and a master's degree in engineering
>everyone in her family has postgrad degrees
>she is in a committed relationship with a 30-something alcoholic who dropped out of CC because it 'was too complicated' and now drives a forklift for a living
>>
>>26366036
said the anon who'd never been in love.
it's something which can't be described, defined, i can't even pretend to understand it. i promise you though, if it happens to you, you'll know. honestly think it's something which most people simply never experience.
>>
I think you nitpick the other gender's morals not because they are worse but because whatever moral shortcomings they have affect you worse.
>>
>>26365971
>Well they didnt do much in general so indifferent is a better word
You yourself agree the relationships were dysfunctional but refuse to attribute anything negative towards the other party. Curious.

But yeah, suit yourself.
>>
>>26366048
Did she feel the same way about you?
>>
>>26365960
A bookstore isn't unconventional if you both like to read. I actually fucked up big time a few years ago. I was in a bookstore and a guy locked eyes with me from a small distance away and smiled big - people don't usually smile that way just to be nice. But I gave the "polite smile" back and went on my way because I was in my work clothes with no make-up and didn't think he was possibly admiring me. And yeah, he was a qtpi too. So what if it's a rom com trope though.
>>
>>26366088
Well I didnt complain back then (had this impression that i would be the "cool girl" who men want to be with) so I dont blame them for simply doing what i allowed.
I am simply over that and want something different
>>
>>26365912

Fantasies are just that. I would love to meet a kind, smart, funny and compassionate women who doesn't care about status and loves you for who you are.

But it'll never happen.
>>
>>26365794
Tainted by my penis. You mad, virgin?
>>
>>26366035
I don't understand what do you mean justin bieber
>>
>>26366143
Girls that go to bookstores/work at bookstores probably have pretty decent qualities.
>>
>>26366175
He's saying that the behavior of "white women" is going to spread across ethnicities; you could argue it's just a natural extension of capitalism.
>>
File: buddha.png (178KB, 322x418px) Image search: [Google]
buddha.png
178KB, 322x418px
>>26364097
>the year 2579 after siddhartha gautama
>still does not disregard females

It's like you actually want to suffer out of stubbornness.
>>
>>26366122
yeah, in fact she said "i love you" before i did. it was an insane, life-changing fucking roller-coaster of emotions for us both which lasted years, it only ended when some seriously horrific shit happened to her, so she lost the plot, left me, and i became a heroin addict for a few years. sober now, but years on, still nowhere near over her, not sure i'll ever be. pretty sure she still loves me too. as painful as some of it was, i love the fact that it happened and i'd do it all again in a heartbeat.
>>
>>26366141
>A bookstore isn't unconventional if you both like to read.
It is. I read too, but I rarely go to bookstores. We have Amazon for that.

> I was in my work clothes with no make-up and didn't think he was possibly admiring me. And yeah, he was a qtpi too.
Or you dodged a bullet. He could've been a player who also watches rom coms and now know how you think.

>So what if it's a rom com trope though
You're setting yourself up for disappointment with unrealistic expectations.
>protip: romantic comedies are so rigidly structured that they share more with fairy tales than real life
>>
>>26366048
>>26366216
It's still a trick to gain resources by your genes, they want to reproduce.
>>
>>26366251
but i am my genes.
>>
>>26366202
And wouldn't a natural extension of capitalism just draw even more men toward the "best" women (white)? Only some of the world's billionaires did it right by marrying black women to avoid leeching white women.
>>
>>26366142
You wanted to be a bro. Well, the important thing is that you see it now.
>>
>>26365908
I am unsure what you are asking?
Are you referring to how love is just a combination of chemicals in the brain or are you talking about being unable to attain love?
To justify the latter you could say that you benefit from the experiences along the way, by applying the principles to other subjects like teaching or mediating.
What I meant by worked for, is that you should first give it. For if no-one is giving affection how are supposed to receive.

For the former, I suppose you could brainwash them into loving you but people wouldn't feel it is "genuine" much like how a computer telling you that they love you isn't "genuine". That's too easy.
Love exists as long as you believe in it just like how society only exists if you believe in it but it's much easier and rewarding to play along than it is to reject it entirely.
By trivializing love you remove any perceived value it once had, in my opinion.
>>
>>26366256
Lucky you
My genes are the worthless foreveralone kind, not the love feeling kind
>>
>>26366244
>I read too, but I rarely go to bookstores. We have Amazon for that.

Believe it or not, a large amount of people still aren't shopping exclusively online. I went to the bookstore at least once a week when I had a job, and I'm starting a new job soon so I'll get to go to my precious bookstores again.

>Or you dodged a bullet. He could've been a player who also watches rom coms and now know how you think.
Eh, beats tinder.

>You're setting yourself up for disappointment with unrealistic expectations
It's just a bookstore D:
>>
this is how communism begins
>>
>>26366272
Hardly a bro- was maintaining a girly, sexual allure as much as I could. It is just what other women told me "Don't keep meat (men) warm or it will spoil" is true.
Treat men as disposable and they will praise the ground you walk on- and it shows as true irl.
>>
>>26366355
>It's just a bookstore D:
Yes, I was totally talking about the book store trope, and certainly not about trying to re-enact your favorite comedies IRL.

>Eh, beats tinder.
>getting emotionally manipulated into a one-night stand beats getting pumped and dumped with cards on the table from the get-go
Okay, sis.
>>
>>26366397
>Treat them as disposable and they will praise the ground you walk on- and it shows as true irl
Isn't that exactly what men say about women?
>>
>>26366397
oh man. the insecurity. is it no wonder that men are insecure too? we're fucking eachother up, out of fear that we'll fuck eachother up. dammit mankind.

i think people should give this a listen. barry long was a bit dumb and some of his stuff is a little cringey, but the general philosophy he tries to convey may well change your love life forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzJoEnQTh6U

also for those dedicated enough to want an actual, loving relationship as opposed to just a crotch to squelch, check out this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K4BOE8DzAw

and this guy too. in fact if you listen to only one of the three, make it this one. alan watts was a god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF655HgbdGA

good luck. you're gonna need it. we as society have come a long way in the wrong direction, since misinterpreting the allegory which was adam and eve's nakedness in the again allegorical garden of eden. forget about sex, fall in love first.
>>
>>26366189

The women who work in my local Waterstones aren't very attractive except for one. But the question always comes back to this

What it is that I have that she wants?

I have nothing to offer a relationship, thus I have no worth as a partner.

If I have no worth, then why bother trying?
>>
>>26366529

Thats everyone's problem! Lack of social life, and therefore status with (sometimes) lack of money/independence and they are out.
>>
File: good times.png (898KB, 776x504px) Image search: [Google]
good times.png
898KB, 776x504px
>whore out my gf
>basically getting paid to be in an open relationship
>she brings home more money than a doctor every week
>sucks and fucks better than she ever did before I made her a whore
>ego boost of knowing that people have to pay money to hit what I have on tap for free

It's pretty great. She'll probably have a sister soon too.
>>
>>26366444
Who "players" at bookstores? That's silly. At least meeting someone irl will yield some conversation and a couple real dates before sex happens. More than you'll ever get from meeting someone online.

>>26366529
Maybe you shouldn't until you gain some confidence through whatever means necessary so if you have nothing, you'll at least have that (confidence) and that attracts ladies.
>>
>>26366256
No, you're merely the vessel.
>>
File: 2640561168578566.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
2640561168578566.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>26364097
>A quarter of a million
>two hundred fifty thousand
>of a country with 64 million
>2.5% of the country's population

I hate it when they pull shit like this
That number has been about on par for gold diggers for decades on decades
they just spice it up by putting the word million in there for it to seem bigger.

But what I hate more is how people just eat it up like it's some major change in the world when the reality is they are just getting there emotions played for increased viewership.
>>
>>26366638
this is gonna turn into a philosophical debate about the nature of consciousness and existence unless i stfu now.

what i will say is that every emotion is a mere chemical reaction, but that the brain is capable of producing chemicals which make you feel so immeasurably, indescribably blissful that to not strive for it regardless of it's purpose, is dumb. as a former heroin and coke addict, i can promise you that both combined in even the purest form, feel like SHIT compared with the way you'll feel if you fall in love. casual sex and money can get fucked too, absolutely not in the same league, stratosphere, universe, dimension.
also as i said, we are our genes. they're not conspiring against us to survive despite us, they are us and we are them, so imma let myself feel as good as i can, and falling in love is the best any human can feel. it just is.
>>
>>26364178
This was even more commonplace before feminism, back when it was acceptable for married men to have a mistress or two
>>
>>26366697
>cost of living reaching breaking point
>userbase increase of 40% in 1 year
>now being read by millions on bbc news website
>>
>>26366591

I honestly think it's too late for me. I am 28, turning 29 later this year. I'm NEET, still live with my mum, can't drive and have nothing worth living for.

By the time (if I ever managed it) I get my life back on track, to some semblance of independence and confidence I'd be what, over 35?

By the time women reach 30, they've finished with sleeping around and looking to settle down with a provider. Someone to take care of their multiple children they had to different fathers.

I'm looking to enter the dating scene just as the vast majority of women are looking to leave it. I wholeheartedly REFUSE to take care of another mans children. I honestly couldn't live the lie.
>>
>>26366779
>REFUSE to take care of another mans children
i've done this. it's not so bad, anon. the older you get, the smaller a percentage of your life 1 year becomes, so time fucking flies as you get older. before you know it, the kids will be grown up and gone.
>>
File: 1446653129519.png (186KB, 547x421px) Image search: [Google]
1446653129519.png
186KB, 547x421px
Welp.
That's it. That's the final straw for me.

I guess I'm going to be gay from now on.

Maybe I'll find a sugar daddy. Maybe I'll try and find someone to be qt with. I dunno.

We are in hell, and women are the devil.
>>
>>26366591
>Who "players" at bookstores? That's silly.
Nobody "players" a bookstore, but a player might visit a bookstore. Opportunity makes the thief, they say. Besides, it's obvious you'd never see it coming.

>At least meeting someone irl will yield some conversation and a couple real dates before sex happens.
As do all normal dating scenarios.
>More than you'll ever get from meeting someone online
At least you'll get to see your partner's face. More than what you'll ever get at a masked sex party in a mansion. I know you didn't get that (you seem a bit slow), so I'll explain. In reaction to me questioning your fantasies, you made a false analogy where either you meet someone via a rom com trope or online. That is nonsensical and it puts me in support of ideas I never even implied.
>>
File: 1452290796476.png (550KB, 875x557px) Image search: [Google]
1452290796476.png
550KB, 875x557px
>>26366189
Hmm thread material 2bh
>>
>>26366724
>they're not conspiring against us to survive despite us
I think they mostly are to be honest, if you consider conciousness the self, which is itself merely a byproduct.
>>
>>26366919
I should add that I otherwise agree on the 'good things feel good, bad things feel bad, therefore acquire good things and disregard bad things regardless of underlying matters' approach though.
>>
>>26366189
The non-sequitur of the day, brought to you buy Anon.
>>
>>26366919
genes aren't conscious, we are. we can steer the course of evolution. genes just come and go depending on the environment we create.
not gonna go too far with this conversation. i have a pretty far-out interpretation of self, not even gonna start. people would probably take the piss and it might derail. (but i do recommend you listen to alan watts)
>>26366940
well quite, i mean what could be better?
>>
>>26364298
I fucking hate canterbury. Fucking streets are too small.
>>
>>26366796

That just makes me even more depressed.
>>
>>26365426
They have fallen. Every morning there's a show on bbc news that clearly only caters to the interests of women.
>>
'I brushed past her ... then was charged with sex attack'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35531436
>>
>>26367073
>The state of the complete and utter fucking shitshow that is the British Bullshit Collective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYh7uq-hzhY
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
Original comment 666oeodn
>>
File: 1454934765258.jpg (392KB, 1024x1303px) Image search: [Google]
1454934765258.jpg
392KB, 1024x1303px
Every one is getting pussy but you - the single white male born and raised here. Even the Pakis.
>>
>>26364676
>oculus rift
>militarized police
>cameras and surveillance at every comer
>influx of immigrants and isis
>revolution

Nah they're just going to stay home and watch come tumbling down.
>>
File: 1438299554325.png (1008KB, 1081x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1438299554325.png
1008KB, 1081x1078px
How does romantic love feel like?
>>
>>26364161
I know an ugly SIXTEEN YEARS OLD girl with a sugardaddy

>mfw still single
>>
>>26365679

Kek. Needing 4 researchers to state the obvious, but still they don't mention the 'sexual elite' that is forming. A small group of men having access to the majority of woman, because of looks.

They were getting close but they don't dare mention the truth.
>>
>>26367284
i dunno man, there are billions of us. i think we're still strong enough. just about. but yeah it's becoming fucking precarious and if all the wimminz have turned to the dark side because 1 man is supporting and impregnating them all, we could be in trouble soon if people don't stop being cucked by capitalism.
>>
>>26367147
>feminists not giving men a chance to have their say

Oh what a surprise.
>>
>>26367312
legit indescribable, anon. it's simply like nothing else. ever tried explaining a DMT trip to someone who has never used it? tried explaining sight to someone who was born blind?

don't care how much of a fairy i'm sounding right now, it's... fuck it i'll just say it again. it is indescribable.
>>
>>26364097
isn't a quarter million something like 250,000? for a country that's 60 million that's really fucking low
>>
>>26364211
that's even easier than becoming myself
>>
>>26367480
how many of those 60 million are young, attractive females?
and how many have even heard of the app?

this is the future, anon.
>>
>>26364429
thats gay bro, "rose" is a man
>>
>>26367480

I was thinking the same thing, there are more gays than sugar babies in the UK, hell there are more strictly bisexuals in the UK than sugar babies
>>
Man, I love this. Women are just being commoditised in the extreme. It's perfect.

You can now just buy the hottest, youngest model, fuck it... then replace it.

Fuck the marriage meme, overall cost is the same.
>>
>>26367512
my experience is that, in general, hot women KNOW they have something of value and are much more aware of how to sell it.

average looking women don't consider SBing because they've never been considered that desirable. at most they'll hook or escort.
>>
>>26367555
all you're ever gonna get is sex though anon. if you can legit just go and buy a girl to fuck, it will eventually bore you, i promise.
i know i'm kind of out of place here, but i've fucked over 100 girls (i think, can't honestly remember) and no matter how hot she is, no matter how perverted or extreme i become, i simply don't give a fuck any more. it's boring as fucking hell. i haven't enjoyed sex one time since the girl i love left, and all sex i'd had before her, was i now realise, utter shit. it's like being super rich. you can go out and buy 100 ferraris, so owning a ferrari doesn't excite you one bit. as someone without the means to acquire a ferrari easily, getting your hands on one is a pretty amazing experience.
this will end very badly, mark my words.

also... idgaf who you are, you have an element of rascality when it comes to sex. something taboo which you enjoy in secret. something beyond the vanilla, which makes sex more enjoyable. your kink. if it's no longer taboo and it's easily acquired, then it's no longer fun, and you'll keep on searching for more and more extreme kinks, until you end up a faggot paedo serial killer who only fucks newborn dogs, or, something. you need that element of taboo, or sex is shit. i almost fucking killed a girl in bed once. it became scarily extreme. thankfully not long after that i fell in love, and saw what sex should really be about, so i didn't end up becoming a serial killer.
>>
>>26367512
There is no way to define attractive but the December 2011 Census put about half the population as female (32 million) with about 14 million under the age of 25.
It would all depend on your pickiness and preferences but at a pragmatic level your odds of NOT finding a compatible partner is something nearing 1 in 200,000.
>>
>>26365471
>observe women continuing to be whores
>wishes to continue to expand his own horizons and effectively stay away from said whores
>manipulated
Nigger what?
>>
>>26367679
>14 million under the age of 25
don't forget that most of those would have been aged from 0-17, so the number of girls who could potentially use this app is pretty small. plus most won't yet have heard of it. and the cost of living is going to soar further, there's still no living wage. even those who don't want to do this will eventually be left with no alternative.

revolution now.
>>
>>26366141
>with no makeup
So make up isn't just for yourselves or for other women like you all say it is? Caught red handed, whore.
>>
>>26365679
I also like to think that it's because women had no choice in the past. You had to roll the dice when your parents arrange a marriage for you on whether the man will treat you respectfully or beat you to a bloody pulp
I've had way too many baby boomer female family members get the short end of the stick with their husbands being physically and emotionally abusive
Naturally, I want to be much more selective over who I get into relationships with after hearing this. It also only gets worse the more accomplished you are as a woman too. Meaning your education, career, goals, etc
>>
>>26367727
>>26367706
i'm drunk. am i getting this right? if so i'm scared.
>14 million aged <25
>most of those would have been aged from 0-17; two thirds of 14 mill negated
>~4.5 mill remain
>1/4 mill girls using app
>1 in every 18
>negate those who are ugly/fat/wealthy
>just been published on fuckhuge bbc website
>hold me
>>
>>26367727
I factor all that in anon
That 1 in 200,000 is if there are only 5 million girls and 5 million boys. Which actually would be fewer guys then girls in the population by in large. And that's me being vary generous to your need of it being a tiny number.
>>
>>26367825
oops, linked the wrong post. meant this one. >>26367679

*hic*
>>
Why are people bitching like this is something new? Rich men have always had scores of women.
>>
>>26367890
because as has been said numerous times, they've never before had a device in their pocket 24/7 which instantly connects them at the touch of a button, to every single rich man on earth, all of whom are allowed because of their money, to fuck as many girls as they like without the girl being a bitch about it.
>>
>>26367660

The sooner you grow up and realize there is no such thing as "love" on the side of women the better. Love has never existed for women, only men. Look at those old romantic knight stories: the women never yields to him out of any inherant love, first he must do a load of dangerous bullshit for her to convince her that he will do anything for her. Only then does she "fall in love" because she's of all the useless shit he's going to buy her.
>>
>>26365679
>Women will NEVER date a man with low status

I have no education past high school
I have no real money to my name and was living pay check to pay check in my youth
found a qt getting a degree bio science field
fell in love
she graduated and has been making all the money for the home
we've been married for 9 years now

I was dedicated as fuck looking for a girl and never compromised nor stop looking so I'm sure that plays some part but I want say luck didn't play a part in it as well. My major point is they can and will do so but the question begs what love are you going to provide them to make up for or replace that cash they have to earn as well.
>>
>>26364097
>>26364161
But that's the thing. Those are all red flag shallow golddigging unwifable women.
Women who don't use that website (and tinder, okc, etc) have dignity and substance.

Don't you want a girl with good values or do you want a girl who's pretty for about 10-15 years
>>
>>26368024

>dignity and substance.

lel. The only "substance" women need is money. The ones that aren't on there either already have it made or don't know about it.
>>
>>26367969
That is very selective history because there are piles of stories where the woman forfeited wealth and family in the name of love
Hell that was the play Romeo and Juliet. Juliet was from the wealthy family and went as far as to try and fake her death thus stripping her of any inheritance and when she came to finding he love actually killed himself, she didn't go cry back to money banks daddy, she killed herself because she rather be dead than not with her lover.

I think both genders don't know how to love and need shit in black and white terms (it's men's fault/it's women's fault) to cope with the fear that the failings of finding happiness in a mate falls on them.
>>
>>26367969
>realize there is no such thing as "love" on the side of women the better.
oh god make it stop.
you're so so wrong. stop being so bitter. the shit my ex and i went through was intense as all fucking hell for us both. of course girls can fall in love. what the fuck, anon.

what i will say however, is that i think maybe men only truly fall in love once in their lifetimes, whereas yeah, women can indeed it seems, move on and love again. there are definitely distinct differences, but women absolutely can fall in love. get a grip anon, jeez.
>>
>>26367706
>implying men don't do these things as well
>implying average or below women are actually taking advantage of this and being successful
>implying its not just the tip 10% of women getting these benefits
>literally getting mad over the top 10% of women you'll never meet or fuck.

Its like new levels of beta and stuoidit that if they don't see it online they won't believe it to be true. Months ago it was literally posted about Japanese host boys /escorts taking in tens of thousands of dollars in gifts, free sex and hundreds of thousands in cash just for being attractive.
But you guys act like only attractive women have it good. Rich women are also paying for young attractive men. Don't even get started with this shit.
>>
>>26367801

I think they did have choice, before the invention of the internet and global instantaneous communication your pool of associates was pretty much limited to the town you were born and maybe a nearby town too.

You dated the people you knew, went to high school with or maybe worked with and now that's basically vanished because you have the entire world at your fingertips to judge if they're worthy or not.

Nobody cares how kind, funny, compassionate you are. It's just boiled down to height, wealth and appearance.
>>
>>26368042
>The ones that aren't on there either already have it made or don't know about it.
Baseless assumption to fuel your own despair. There's nothing that would even logically support that idea. Anyone with dignity and substance will not use the site. If you define getting a bf or gf as "having it made" you know very little about living.
>>
File: 1358660460421.jpg (52KB, 964x844px) Image search: [Google]
1358660460421.jpg
52KB, 964x844px
>>26364307
>don't think it's about wealth
>They just want...to go on expensive dates
>>
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6057734.stm

thanks capitalism.
>>
>>26367969
>>26368060
I've seen it both ways. I have friends that were in "true love" to simply move on to the next girl the moment they got to fuck their"true love" enough that it wasn't novel anymore and I know a still attractive woman that has been a widow for almost 2 decades because she can't picture loving anyone else as much as she did her first husband.

People are just complex creatures when it comes to love.
We want it to be simple though, because it's one of the few things the vast majority of humans want: a loving companion though all of life's hardships.
>>
>>26368144
>I have friends that were in "true love" to simply move on to the next girl the moment they got to fuck their"true love" enough that it wasn't novel anymore
yeah that wasn't true love, that was just obsession or lust. love has very little to do with sex. i'd have died for my ex. if her tits and cunt were lost in a train explosion i'd have still wanted to be with her until the day i die.
>>
>>26368137
I took that to mean they want experiences that usually require money.
We men dont have the knowledge and/or charm to think up creative and memorable dates for women without cash being in the mix
>>
>>26368096
What the fuck are you on about? He just wants to focus on himself and improve. It doesn't look like the trend is decreasing either.

You're also assuming a lot from 3/4 of those statements you've made. I would tear you a new one, but I'm not going to argue with an autist that thinks he's got it all figured out.
>>
>>26367015
> not taking the backstreets to avoid the plebs on the high street
its like you want to get shoulder barged and accosted by the homeless
>>
>>26368184
See and one of those guys I shared both purposed to his true love and claim similar to what you are saying. By all accounts he seemed really in love with her willing to die for her and even took great losses both in money and health for her. As weird as it sounds he just 180 one day and didn't want her anymore and wanted to date some blonde that was hot as fuck but had the brain power of a potato. Guy crash the poor girls heart, I think it really scared her and made her a bitter person for awhile because she cut contact with all of us claiming that we all knew what he was doing and men were just selfish monsters that only wanted to cum dump and toss girls.

This isn't to argue you are going to fall out of love with your ex just that humans on both sides of gender are almost random in how their chemicals make them function when approach with concepts like a life mate.
>>
>>26368110
I think its the opposite desu. The impression I got from my mother is that the first thing you always look for is a man's education and wealth
Basically your family would never encourage you to date for love in the past, people would always marry without feeling any sort of love just because the man had the financial resources to care for children
My cousin is engaged to a very wealthy man and the first thing my mom told me at their engagement party is that she hopes I marry a rich man too so I can have lavish parties like this and be happy
Love was an afterthought back then, something that was never really required. This generation focuses the most on the beauty of love and the pursuit of it imo
>>
File: 1454729649102.png (40KB, 253x238px) Image search: [Google]
1454729649102.png
40KB, 253x238px
>>26365679
How about you man up and stop being a cuck? How hard can it be to not deal with women's bullshit and have them chase for you instead? very hard because i bet the average robot beta cuck probably wants 7/10s to take his fatass unemployable scum self and take care of him
>>
>>26368313
i neglected a family member who had cancer, for her.

i was diagnosed with brain lesions and was going blind, i neglected treatment, for her.

i had offers from girls better looking... i rejected every one of them, every time, for her.

4 years later, i've had sex with other girls, i haven't managed to cum once.

it's all for her, it feels like it always will be. she's one of 14 girls i've dated, one of whom i spent 8 years with. none came close to how i feel about her. not... fucking... close. she's gone now, long gone, but i still love her, feel absolutely no bitterness or anger, just the same love for her. i'd still die for her in a fucking instant, and i feel happy as fuck that i was lucky enough to be with her at all. i don't care how sappy this all sounds, i am in love with that girl and i honestly think i always will be. she is the very definition of perfection, and if she wants to be with someone else, that's precisely what i want, because it makes her happy.
>>
Most women can't actually get sugar daddies because a self-made rich man is clever enough to get what he wants from a young woman without spending too much money on her.

So chillax you hysterical autists. It's not the end of the world. The number of girls using the app is not the number of girls successfully getting sugar daddy bux.
>>
>>26368049

Notice that Romeo and Juliet is fictional.
>>
>>26368349
>Basically your family would never encourage you to date for love in the past, people would always marry without feeling any sort of love just because the man had the financial resources to care for children
This
My mom and dad was from the baby boomer generation and pretty much everything they and my extended family said can be summed up in one phrase:
"The all might dollar"
Everything you do needed to be the focus of making money, everything. And most of the kids I grew up with had similar parents where ideas only were good if they could be back by money that could be earn.
So yeah what a shock that most girls are money focused thanks to generations on generations of families drilling it their head that it's the worse thing you could be is in love but not rich, not poor per say, just not wealthy.
>>
>>26365119
Its more like what's the difference between fucking/dating someone who may or may not give a shit about you for free VS getting paid for it.
>>
>>26368416
The point is that they tried, faggot. This entails that most women, if they could be and given the chance, would be a gold digging whore. The fuck out of here cuck.
>>
>>26368349

Yeah, you're right. I was getting confused in my argument. Back then I guess there was *more* pressure on finding a wealthy man because society around the 50's was based on single income families with the man at the head of the house.

Now after the invention of birth control and unbridled promiscuity in a society where a woman can earn as much and more than a man because there are more women with university educations than me, the whole thing gets fucked up.

>>26368376

But women don't chase men. That's not how human mating rituals work.

Relationships only commence when women decide they do. Men are the ones who initiate, not the other way around. Women benifit from this enormously and why would they want that to change?

They put in 0 effort (except maybe things like clothes and makeup to look good) and just sort of stand there, waiting for men to come along so they can judge them.
>>
>>26368472
>But women don't chase men
They don't chase you, you bitter beta cuck faggot
>>
>>26368408
See now I want to know where you live because you sound like that 44 year old woman I told you about that's been widow for 18+ years. I really like to see the kind of conversation you to would have since you both have this same kind of only one approach to love.
>>
>>26368228
I can't assumed real life.
Honestly if he wasn't improving himself now idk why he thought he was worth being in a relationship with. Threes no excuse for anybody here to be sitting on their ass.
Attractive men and women have it good in live and can get sugar daddies and mommies. Sorry you are such a little lazy ass bitch that if you aren't getting paid or laid for your looks it's such a life-changing catastrophe.

Why don't you take off your r9k goggles and realize that not all men are suffering like the autists on this board.
>>
>>26368142

>evolutionary theorists

So bullshitter then?

>thanks capitalism

Capitalism is the only system in which the poor are actually able to move up to a high standard of living. Do you see poor people dying in the masses in Western capitalist countries? No. In fact, its usually the poor who breed more than rich people, and its usually because they had children at a young age they are poor. Its pretty impossible for a healthy adult human to have a low standard of living in capitalist countries.

Be careful, the BBC are known to have Communist sympathies are pro-state extremests.
>>
>>26368434
Juliet's dad is Lord Capulet He is very wealthy anon.
>>
>>26368434
So were all those "old romantic knight stories"
>>
>>26368349
You know as a female there is no woman or superior (like teachers etc) I've met who have told me to date for love. You really gotta get mad that as long as baby boomers spread this ideology adamantly it won't change. Males I've spoken to speak more romantically, give them a chance etc.
Its sad but true. Unless milenials start it think for themselves what can you do? Its the mixture of traditionalism and modernism that doesn't mix and comes out all fucked up. Even religious females tell you to marry a devout breadwinner man.
>>
>>26368472
>Relationships only commence when women decide they do
Anon you could say the flip as well
>Relationships only commence when men decide they do
Hell anon let's get even deeper
>Relationships only commence when both parties decide they do
>>
File: 1454953512238.png (27KB, 215x172px) Image search: [Google]
1454953512238.png
27KB, 215x172px
Who here want a SUGAR MAMA THO? But no women older than 40
>>
>>26368543

No they weren't, they have been historically documented. Jousting and fighting competitions to win a women's affection were common, as were duels.

Romeo and Juliet on the other hand is pure fiction. Shakespere had never even been to Venice.
>>
>>26368501
i'm in england.
yeah i suppose that could be interesting. i haven't spoken to anyone who feels the way i do. everyone seems to be bitter or depressed after a breakup. i can guarantee we wouldn't hit it off though, if that's what you were thinking. i've tried dating again, it's utterly uninteresting to me. i have zero interest in sex, relationships, anything of the sort. i'm happy as fuck simply having experienced love one time.

is she happy? you'd think i'd be sad about this whole thing, but truly i'm not, i'm so fucking happy that it all happened, i could die having never had sex or a relationship again, no fucks would be given. she was enough to last a lifetime. i still have that incredible, indescribable feeling inside me every time i think of her and everything we went through.
>>
>>26368561
To be fair we have only be in a culture that can support a woman holding a career as well as a man for less than 50 years
Stacking that against millions of years that women had to be the home maker birthing and watching the kids while the men had to go out and earn the living for them all day or more it's not something that's going to be overcome anytime soon.
Yes there are women out there that won't care what a man earns only what he is as a person but they are far and few with a species' gender that still needs 9+ months to gestate a new life and that new life has to be watch and raised for 15+ years or more
>>
>>26368561
So... have you done absolutely anything to change this within yourself?

Why do I feel like this answer will consist of mental gymnastics?
>>
>>26364097
>sugar daddy phenomenon reaches the mainstream news
>students learn that "students" use it
>those students then sign up to search for any potential class mates
>suddenly "500k students use a sugar daddy app"
>>
>>26368472
>They put in 0 effort (except maybe things like clothes and makeup to look good)
Do you not realize how much work that is? Try shaving, applying makeup properly, fixing up your hair to look the way men expect it too(perfect), and overall being attractive personality wise while competing with hundreds of other women doing the same exact thing buy maybe born with better features.
You can't even socialize yet you think you would be able do all those things and it would be easy.
You would look like a clown, dress like shit, be creepy and desperate, and be labeled the cat lady with no friends.

You fuckers need to stop thinking that men don't tell women to fuck off. They do, and it wouldn't be attractive if the girl asked some guy to have sex with her unless she was in a club full of drug addicts, orgy or rave party/festival. Otherwise whatever you see in movies doesn't hhappen in reality.
>>
>>26368456
> This entails that most women, if they could be and given the chance, would be a gold digging whore

Yep, they would, and you would too, you're only so mad about it because you won't get the opportunity to get paid for opening your legs. The main thing is, it's not like this actually affects men's chances, because women don't realistically have the option of a super rich guy.
>>
>>26368639
Yes, it's this right here.

>"Did you see this shit? There are bitches out there getting free shit and we're not?!"
>*signs up*
>*repeat for 294382893984298432894239843289 women*
>>
>>26366042
She might have all that but given who she's with she's most likely a head case
>>
>>26367791
>So make up isn't just for yourselves or for other women like you all say it is?

It's not one or the other you retarded sperg. Just because women wear make-up for themselves/other women doesn't mean they never, ever wear it to attract a man as well. So fucking dumb. Not that any of this has anything to do with my post.
>>
>>26368593
>i'm in england.
well there went that idea
>i can guarantee we wouldn't hit it off though, if that's what you were thinking.
Not at all. I just haven't meet anyone like her and I feel she do good to just have a friend that could relate, a lot of people treat her situation like shit because they are to insecure to admit they wouldn't be that loyal to their lover or there are people like me and my girl who get it but don't relate to it or rather can't say we have ever been in that situation.

>is she happy?
For the most part I guess, I don't see her all moments in her life but she is probably one of the best people I've ever met.
>>
File: r9k.png (109KB, 982x244px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
109KB, 982x244px
>>26368634
>Why do I feel like this answer will consist of mental gymnastics?
because you are on r9k and that's how this board works
>>
>>26368634
I never followed that ideology because I don't believe the end game to life is starting a family or marrying a man. I don't need a relationship to admire the arts or study a science. Most importantly if a relationship comes along I wouldn't be opposed to trying but I wouldn't be searching for traits of someone who can financially support me when there is no reason why as an adult I can't financially support myself. I didn't need to change anything because logically their idea didn't make sense. You learn about many great people throughout history and none of them were being househusbands to do what they did. So there's no point.

You're right this is a lot of mental gymnastics.
>>
File: 1445384108072.gif (1019KB, 227x151px) Image search: [Google]
1445384108072.gif
1019KB, 227x151px
>>26368656
This is the last time I'm even going to reply to you because you're contradicting yourself at this point.

>Yep, they would, and you would too
I wouldn't. I'm already well off.

>you're only so mad about it because you won't get the opportunity to get paid for opening your legs
Nah. You're just projecting at this point.

>it's not like this actually affects men's chances, because women don't realistically have the option of a super rich guy.

That's exactly why they have an app where they can establish and potentially go through with this "unrealistic option"?

>>26368751
>I never followed that ideology because I don't believe the end game to life is starting a family or marrying a man
>I wouldn't be searching for traits of someone who can financially support me when there is no reason why as an adult I can't financially support myself
>I didn't need to change anything because logically their idea didn't make sense
>You learn about many great people throughout history and none of them were being househusbands to do what they did. So there's no point.

>You're right this is a lot of mental gymnastics.

Just re-read what I snipped out above. At least you admitted it though.
>>
>>26368828
> That's exactly why they have an app where they can establish and potentially go through with this "unrealistic option"?

Any robot can sign up to Tinder too, doesn't mean they'll actually get any pussy through it.
>>
>>26368848
>men are equally, if not more, valuable than women: the post
>>
>>26368828
>Just re-read what I snipped out above. At least you admitted it though.
What did I admit? Its hard to explain doing so is pointless when living doesn't particularly need lifelong relationships. Did anything I say add up to that point?
>>
you are unattractive
that is why women don't like you not
it's not a conspiracy
you are just so off putting that no women want anything to do with you
>>
>>26365762
Are you that Jaffa guy? Mate, I've seen the "quality" of the garbage you pull.
>>
>>26368893
>You're right this is a lot of mental gymnastics.
>>
>>26366779
I don't get it either m8. I'm only 19 but I feel the same way. I'll bang a few hookers to lose my virginity but this is just fucked up. Totally agree with you on raising another man's kids, let the women rot.
>>
>>26368629
I agree with this anon and I'm the one that wrote this >>26368349
It also has to do with how long a woman has to stay pregnant for and usually the expectation is that the woman has complete care of children
Sometimes I get pessimistic when it comes to the idea of finding a man that will equally share all
responsibilities with me so that I can pursue a career and actually contribute to the family other than hurrdurr cleaning the household and cooking
That's just me though, most women are contempt to leech a man for all he's worth due to the teachings of their parents and society as a whole
My family likes to challenge my thoughts of having a househusband or househusband with a part time job once I'm done having kids. Then again they don't get to say how I live my life when I'm independent of them financially speaking
>>
>>26368854
Sugar babies aren't valuable though. You're really failing to see the situation for what it is. A small number of very rich men have a huge number of women of varying attractiveness gagging for their wallet, of course they're going to be selective and get as much pussy for as little money as possible. They didn't get rich by being gullible, sugar daddies are playing the game hard. Try the 'sugar bowl' or 'sugaring' tag on tumblr, you'll see loads of failed SBs butthurt that they got duped by old guys who were cleverer than them. You aren't getting a raw deal here and its bizarre to wail and whine about women getting an opportunity that they actually, for the most part, won't ever get.
>>
>>26368963
>they're going to be selective and get as much pussy for as little money as possible.
i know a girl on 'that cam site' who was paid 80 thousand dollars to fuck a dude for 1 weekend.
the original deal was 50. he gave her a 30 thousand dollar tip.
>>
>>26368963
AUTISMO, I DO NOT want the fucking opportunity. What the fuck aren't you understanding? I would rather stick to my job and hobbies than associate with women that would potentially whore themselves out.

Goddamn man, you are autistic. I'm triggered, good job.
>>
>>26368587
You are wrong. Jousting was common but not for "winning woman heart", only idiots believe that
>>
>He feII for the women meme
>>
>>26368989
She was probably very attractive and got very lucky.
She got paid more than a high class escort.
>>
>>26368989
What the other dude said, she was no doubt very attractive and very lucky. If you think most women can milk guys that hard, you've been on this board too long.

>>26369023
You, on the other hand, didn't even read my post. Go to bed. I didn't even mention you wanting or not wanting the opportunity.
>>
>>26369168
>>26369132
>lucky
i dunno, as i said, 50 grand was the agreed price, which is less than some of these girls earn:
https://www.girlsfromparadise.com/superElite-escorts.htm
>>
>>26369215
...but yeah she is VERY good looking.
...and my fucking ex.
that was kind of a bitter pill to swallow. took some serious zen buddhist shit to come to terms with that.
still, i really don't think it's that uncommon. i mean...
http://www.bebiviral.com/article/8-worlds-most-expensive-virginities/3/Graciela-Yataco
>one fuck
>that'll be 1.3 million dollars please
>>
>>26369215
She got paid 80 thousand for one man and one weekend.
These girls need to fuck multiple men and at least 66 men to make that amount. He was probably obsessed with that one girl.
In all seriousness however, I'm quite sure these rich men who get these girls make them work for their money. The last men on this planet to seriously pamper a girl are the wealthy. They have so much money they can get any girl, so are they spending 80000 dollars so one out of thousands of attractive women can do some vanilla sex or look pretty? No. They're probably getting split roasted, and getting into weird fetish and kinky shit that no normal person who degrade themselves to and then get laughed at when the men are finished.
>>
>>26369306
>These girls need to fuck multiple men and at least 66 men to make that amount.
any dude who can afford to lay down 1,200 pounds p/h to fuck a girl, isn't gonna go for a 1 hour quickie. i bet the majority of bookings are overnight. which is normally 9 hours. plus tips.
some girls on that site don't even list the price. you just kinda have to shower them with ferraris and mansions while you're with them.
>>
>>26369293
Not all of the girls were paid millions. Some got paid 32k
But the reason why some of the prices got that high was because men were stupid enough to bid against each other for it.
Some people are insane some have money to blow. Its not just that women are being catered too. Everybody has the right price and there's a person for everything.
I will bet you that most of the robots here have not even tried to put themselves on the market or go into some shady sites to sell their bodies. You think in some part of the world there isn't a person that will buy you for some degrading shit for a week? You need to be willing to make sacrifices of you want to receive benefits. Women become whores for theirs and risk diseases, and let aside their morals.
Are you willing to do that? Do you really want what they have? Do you really think it's great to be them and that some sex is no big deal? Well then go find the opportunity.
>>
>>26369434
>Are you willing to do that?
for 1.3 million dollars i would gargle pensioner shit while being fucked in the arse by a donkey, on a stage in front of my entire family and the world's most obnoxious richfags, let it be streamed online then looped eternally, contract anal warts and wear a t-shirt showing a pic of the event, every day for the rest of my life.
but nobody is gonna pay a dude 1.3 mill, not even for that.
>>
>>26369521
>nobody is going to pay a dude
You haven't even tried. So you have no reason to believe nobody won't.
I don't think anybody would pay a woman 1.3 million for that given that they already do it cheap in Mexico.

You're pretty disgusting. Start putting ads up to see who's willing to buy you.
>>
>>26364097
This is why there are more women in higher education, they can just fuck some guy and save hundreds on housing, food, electricity, etc. They can earn doing fucking 2 times a week ( something which men pay hundreds for ) what men have to work 20 hours for next to their study. Even then women still do the god damn easiest degrees possible because they have no drive to succeed. There is no fail state for women when they have a worthless degree, they can always use their pussy to get money.
>>
>>26369605
show me one link of a dude who's been paid ridiculous amounts of money for whoring himself. for every 1 you show me about a dude, i'll show you ten thousand about a girl.
>>
>>26369656
You can show me 10 thousand about a girl because more men actively search and take advantage of porn or sexual material than women do.
The fact that you're asking for links instead of activly trying to whore yourself out just shows me that you're a hypocrite who doesn't mean what he says and won't out in the effort to making money for being a subhuman toy for others to use.

You can leave now since homosexuality and sex trafficking/porn of every variety does not exist unless I spoonfeed you examples.
>>
>>26364097

That article doesn't tell me anything I don't already know.

Hitting my 30's was the best thing that ever happened to my sex life.
>>
>>26369749
>You can show me 10 thousand about a girl because
nah, i don't think so. girls simply don't care enough to pay for sex. they can get it for free.
in fact no, they can get paid for getting it.

i have no problem with this btw, i'm not complaining, it's amusing if anything.
>>
>>26369799
This is about whoring yourself out for money not getting sex you idiot

You find it amusing that you also want to gargle donkey dick for money? What are you even replying for. Either you out yourself out to be bought and sold or you don't and just stop complaining. You clearly were stating only women can be bought when that is also wrong.
>>
>>26369842
>stating only women can be bought when that is also wrong.
not at all, i was just saying that it's massively more common. if there is a market for dudes gargling donkey dicks, it's not quite as substantial as the market for young girls. 18-23yo girls are probably the single most desirable, sought-after thing known to man, the same isn't true of dudes. we're not worth nearly as much in the sex industry. i mean, male porn actors get paid 100 bucks, whereas the girl gets five, maybe ten times as much, for being in the exact same scene.

you seem to think i'm angry about this. i'm not, lol. probably worth mentioning that this is the first time i've been on /r9k/ for something like 5 years. men and women are different and as such are treated differently, i have no problem with this at all. the alternative is too horrible to imagine.

gtg, lottery closes in 42 mins.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-01-00-41-00.png (229KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-01-00-41-00.png
229KB, 720x1280px
Maybe if men stopped being desperate degenerates then women wouldn't be able to exploit them
>>
>>26369920
Come back here when you stop spouting excuses and actually are serious about whoring yourself out for money. Would you take a man's dick up for your ass or eat old lady pussy? If not then you're just taking out of your ass. Either commit to it or don't and make no money.
>>
>>26369933
>soooo triggered right now
>>
>>26367660
women offer nothing other than sex

anything else you think they offer is just a sense of satisfaction you get for putting up with their bullshit and you could get more satisfaction out of a real hobby

women are a meme
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-01-00-32-44.png (201KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-01-00-32-44.png
201KB, 720x1280px
>>26370014
>thinking id be triggered in a world where men would be stupid enough to pay me for sex.
>meanwhile r9k is men triggered by women the board
You.okay champ?
>>
>>26370144
>Not having percentage of battery life shown
This is my trigger if anything
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-09-14-44-37.png (425KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-09-14-44-37.png
425KB, 720x1280px
>>26370188
I have no need with my Evangelion live wallpaper
>>
>>26369952
>Would you take a man's dick up for your ass or eat old lady pussy?
back.

and for 1.3 million? of course, anyone would.

why do you sound so angry anon?
>>
>>26370032
>women offer nothing other than sex
bullshit, man. i loved hanging out with my ex. that companionship was awesome, the pillowtalk was cosy as hell, she made me happy. the fact that she felt amazing was just a bonus.
>women are a meme
legit laughed.
i know this board's reputation, knew what i was getting myself into by posting here, but how can you not realise that you bring this shit on yourselves?
>>
File: hard drug woman.jpg (6KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
hard drug woman.jpg
6KB, 257x196px
i stick to prostitutes and fully ignore women.

i focus on improving and make the best version of myself.

women are a handicap in that process.

if i get horny i call one of my favourite hookers.

she does her job leaves and thats it. no drama, no bullshit.

i tried with fuckbuddys but it doesnt end well, most of them end up getting feelings (favourite word of women btw) and drama begins.
>>
Go to any millionaires neighbourhood and you will see this - mansions full of young women.

Any half-decent looking woman can get a decent chunk of their life bankrolled by these guys.

The story of John McAfee and his dozen Bolivian concubines is not an isolated incident - this is how rich, single men live - surrounded by young whores day and night.

If you're ever on holiday and have a good view of oceanfront condos, pull out a pair of binoculars and check out the male to female ratio in those upper floor balcony pools.

You'll see an average of 2, maybe even 3 women to every man, I guarantee it.
>>
>>26370473
again, it's all about sex for you lot. why not try just hanging out with a girl, becoming her friend, then if you end up fucking, so be it. girls are as interesting to hang out with as dudes, plus in my experience you've a lot less chance of fucking a girl if she thinks you're trying to fuck her.
>>
>>26370512
>why not try just hanging out with a girl

Because anything that's not sex, I could get better from another man.

>girls are as interesting to hang out with as dudes

No they're not.
>>
>>26370414
>Praises women
>"my ex"

Wew
>>
>>26370506
>Go to any millionaires neighbourhood and you will see this - mansions full of young women.
lol, i've seen this. i used to live in a rich as fuck area. i remember once walking past a mansion while i was hiking, and there was a huge trampoline with like 10 ~18yo girls bouncing up and down on it in bikinis, and some dude aged like 90, sitting on a chair watching.
>>26370544
>men are better than women!
this might be why you're single, anon.
>>
>>26370565
pretending like women have value beyond sex is the biggest turn off for women and you can only get away with it if you're literally funding their life and even then you'll be cucked
>>
>>26370363
I can't sound angry when I'm not speaking.
And no. You need to do it for less than 1.3 million. You need to do it at the price of regular whores. That's what being serious about making money whoring yourself off is. 1.3 million dollars for a night of sex is not what being a whore is about. Its being lucky.
>>
File: next level self.jpg (7KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
next level self.jpg
7KB, 196x258px
>>26370512
a (male)friend does that job 1000 times better.

and i know where u coming from, i was just like you in the past.
>>
File: kek.png (253KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
253KB, 400x387px
ahahahaha women aren't even people

two hundred years of screaming about how they've been cruelly oppressed for all of human history, and the only thing they do with their "freedom" once they finally get it is to become childlike whores

feminism is such a failed fucking project in the existential history of mankind it's hilarious

it will literally never be tried again, think about how historians hundreds of years in the future will measure the success of "women's liberation" - by looking at things exactly like this and feeling sick

god bless women for literally being the actual literal niggers of gender
>>
>>26370565
>this might be why you're single, anon.

But I'm not single. I'm a cyborg, not a robot.
>>
>>26370627
'she' and i were friends for 6 years before we got together. we'd occasionally do trivial drunken stuff like cuddling up or kissing/whatever, but we didn't have sex once. in the years later when we gave in to what we'd secretly both wanted for so long, left our partners and got together properly, we fucked non-stop, but i didn't pay her a single penny. she worked full time. and i was never cucked. and she was fucking amazing.
then her dad died and she drunkenly got into a car crash, lost her fucking mind, left me, and got with someone else. still love her. she's still amazing. so were most of the other girls i've dated.
>>26370678
>You need to do it at the price of regular whores.
why? who says i'm a regular dude? 6ft3, paid off my mortgage, paid off my 2014 car, used to be rated 9.9/10 on 'hotornot' (remember that place? lol) nah i wouldn't do it for 200/hr. i'd do pretty much fucking anything for a million though.
>>26370696
>a (male)friend does that job 1000 times better.
it's not true, anon. grils are great. i prefer the company of women to dudes. they're so much more chilled and less angsty.
>>
>>26366583
That's so hot..lucky slut
>>
thread is pretty much dead, little bit tipsy, so gonna throw in kind of a random tangent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQkOoqHm7O8

look at these two. look at their other vids. look how well they get on. he's not rich, he's not supremely good looking, but you can see how well they get on, how much better looking than him she is, and how much they love eachother. this is love. it's about companionship and connection, sex is a mere (albeit awesome) bonus.
>>
>>26370565
>there was a huge trampoline with like 10 ~18yo girls bouncing up and down on it in bikinis, and some dude aged like 90, sitting on a chair watching.

Yep, saw the same kind of stuff when I was delivery guy. Got a package signed by some guy in his 60's having a barbecue/pool party with a crowd of young girls.

The guy must've been able to tell what was going through my mind when I looked over his collection of whores, cause he just winked at me and said "It's nice, ain't it?"
>>
This is why I only want a woman from the Middle East or Eastern Europe, western women are trash.
>>
File: 1453883234908.gif (979KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1453883234908.gif
979KB, 500x461px
>>26364097
Britain is the reigning champion of degeneracy, is anyone even trying? It's like they're playing against themselves.
>>
>>26370784
>who says
That's what you do to make a living as a whore. You can increase your prices based off of your quality. Men can whore themselves out just as women can they just refuse to do it. Like you are now.
>>
>>26370913
>"It's nice, ain't it?"
lol. it does get boring though anon. honest to god, when i ran porn sites so had money, i'd fuck a different girl like every week. after a while it's just... disappointing. it gets boring. nothing beats being in love and just having fun with a girl.
>>26370939
>they just refuse to do it. Like you are now.
if there was a market for it, it'd exist. if people with money wanted it, people with money would get it. where are the websites offering these services anon? why are there 10,000 featuring females for every 1 featuring males?
men and women are very different. and i couldn't be fucking happier that that's the case.
>>
>>26365864
>grade A premim pussy
how about any pussy at all?
Funny enough even literally deformed women can still get 11/10 guys
>>
>>26367801
>on whether the man will treat you respectfully or beat you to a bloody pulp
>muh abuse meme
Where are the actual stats on this bullshit? Surely the HUMONGOUS GLUT of single mothers is worse? Do you think their lives are going well?
>>
>>26369933
>women literally turned society upside down to get their ''sexual revolution'' just so that they can whore around without any reprecusions
>men are the desperate degenreates
>>
>>26370922
>Britain is the reigning champion of degeneracy

You've clearly not seen San Fran or Miami.
>>
>>26366216
>heroin whore
>>26365982
>mother threw away marriage after you were out of the house
What great people to look up to!
>>
>in the past 10 years we've seen men commit suicide over personal issues and false charges
>we've seen men who graduate college either fail to get their job or commit suicide
>We've seen men be outcasts by the opposite sex if they aren't set to a standard that no one really tolerates
>Even now men are now unable to prove their innocence and one man was expelled from college for, literally, being raped
>all male oriented spaces are being group in with others to "encourage" diversity

Meanwhile...Some 6/10 girl now has a chance of getting paid more, better jobs, better social help, better life in college and are now willing to suck off some old man with money along with other girls so she don't have to pay for shit.

The rapture cannot come soon enough.
>>
>>26366697
>of a country with 64 million
You know those 64 million aren't all young women right?
>>26371119
Do they have pedo gangs in miami?
>>
>>26368137
>women in charge of making sense
>>
>>26371192
i was in a dark-as-fuck place when she left. really fucking hurt. i don't use any drugs now except wine and nescafe, and i love the fuck out of her even though she did lose the plot and leave me for someone else. having a parent die then being disabled in a car crash is some pretty serious shit. she needed to escape everything she'd known prior to the hell which rained down on her out of the blue. everything reminded her of the life she once loved.
>mother threw away marriage after you were out of the house
my parents mutually agreed to split, they were never in love, they stayed together just until my brother and i had grown up and moved out. that's pretty damn respectable imo.
>>
>>26371313
She was crippled in a crash and left you? This just sounds dark, it doesn't sound like a deep mutual love.
>my parents mutually agreed to split, they were never in love
I find it distasteful but it's not the worst.
>that's pretty damn respectable imo.
Not even close, but it's far from the worst.
>>
>>26368060
>my ex and i had true love
>ex
She loved you so much and still left?
>>
>>26371378
>crippled
no, but disabled and disfigured. her head (actually her fucking face) smashed through the windscreen. she suffered brain damage and couldn't speak properly, for 4 months she couldn't get out of bed. she was previously very outgoing and bubbly, and ridiculously good looking. it annihilated her, like it would anyone. she well and truly fucking lost her mind, and last i heard is in a relationship with some violent caveman-type. i guess she finds comfort in the chaos. i don't know exactly why she left, but i do know that her dad dying then this shit happening to her almost immediately afterwards, changed her a lot. she knows that if she ever wants me back i'll still love her as much as i always have. if she doesn't come back, so be it. whatever makes her happiest is what i want.
>>26371452
see above.
>>
>>26371492
What reason did she give for leaving?
>>
>>26371599
none, she just disappeared. even her mother didn't know where she was. some months and like 5,000 voicemails/emails from me later, i got a phonecall telling me that if i ever contacted her again i'd have my throat slit. i told the guy to go ahead, and a few days later had a broken nose, two chipped teeth, 2 black eyes and a stab wound. no fucks given. i didn't even fall to the ground, and as the three dudes walked off, i shouted "fucking dickheads, tell her if she wants me back i'm here", continued to email her for a couple of weeks, then decided that ok, i really should leave her alone, she needs me gone.
such is life, yo. maybe one day i'll see her again. if not, i'll survive. better to have loved and lost n' all that.
>>
>>26370982
There is a market for it
It is not publicized because society has female sexuality as the center of attention. That's why homosexuality had to try hard to break through. It promoted make sexuality. In addition to that people are traditional and you need to change their views as well. This entire board is about female sexuality and robots are plagued by not being able to take part in female sexuality. This is all common sense, there's no need to ask about it.
But that doesn't mean shit like human trafficking and selling children for sex or gay and transexual prostitutes don't exist. There's a market for it all right. And in foreign countries there is an even nigger market for it than here. You'll probably see more male prostitutes out there. In asian countries make escorts are extremely popular with women.

Just because its hard to find does not mean it's not there. Another thing you should consider is that men are as willing as females to whore themselves out. You think women can't hire female prostitutes? They can and the woman would have no problem. A man? He is probably deluded enough to think he has any worth in not doing so or too much baseless pride. Male strippers exist and male Pornstars exist.
So all this 10 thousand to 1 nonsense is Just random numbers.

I don't know why common sense has alluded robots but they need to stop living off the front page of the internet.
>>
I remember when a girl's sugar daddy showed up in the dorms in freshman year. I knew she was trying to keep it discrete, but there he was, the old fuck.

My buddy, a Chad, immediately outed him in front of everyone. Just walked around the halls, screaming "SOMEONE'S SUGAR DADDY IS HERE"
>>
>>26371658
Unrelated, but where the fuck do women get all these henchmen to beat people up?
>>
>>26371658
Crikey!
Was she taking any anti depressants before she left?
>>
>>26371703
>Just because its hard to find does not mean it's not there.

>This long of a post over something you are basically saying you agree with.
>>
>>26371658
This is pretty much a terrible end, I don't see anything appealing about this.
She got fucked up and left your love and you can't do anything to help her and she's probably gonna die in a crackhouse somewhere.
This is just fucked, why are you sharing this willy-nilly?
>>26371703
There's a much smaller market for it, show me any evidence that male escorts outnumber female escorts in any country. Even arab shitholes trade more in underage girls than boys.
>>
>>26371711
she was just good looking mang. everyone liked her. girls are powerful as fuck, don't underestimate their ability to get what they want.
>>26371756
fuck knows. probably. she was on like 15 different meds a day after the crash. not sure what they all were.
>>26371802
>This is pretty much a terrible end, I don't see anything appealing about this. why share?
the point is that i was in love, anon. having known love, op's story doesn't bother me. i've fucked my way through hoards of whores and i've had one nighters all over the place, but casual sex/sugar babbies are nothing, no-fucking-thing, compared with making love and having a genuine connection with someone around whom you can genuinely be yourself, and not have to worry about a thing/ let alone fucking pay. the people paying for 10/10 girls will never know the bliss i was lucky enough to experience, and it cost me precisely nothing. even though she's now disfigured, i'd still massively enjoy sex with her, more than i would any of the girls on this shitty fuck-for-cash app.
>>
>>26371703
prostitution is legal in the uk and there's little if any stigma attached to being gay. go check out adultwork.com and report back with how many male ads there are vs female ads.
>>
>>26371913
I ask because some anti depressants can make you sort of fall out of love, happened to me.
>>
>>26372021
dunno man. maybe. i know she was extremely depressed. at first she'd cry for hours every day... but then worse than that, the crying stopped. everything stopped. she seemed to simply die emotionally. never cried, never laughed, she was apparently just... dead inside.
ugh, fucking hell i miss her. think imma bail on this thread and go mail her. haven't done so in months. who knows, maybe just maybe, this time i'll get a response. or be shot.
worth the risk.
peace out rowboats. i rarely come here, but you guys while largely autists, are kinda interesting.
>gone
>>
>>26372105
Even if we're at clashing views on women, here's hoping you do well anon.
>>
>>26372105
YES GOOD LUCK
>>
>>26371913
>but casual sex/sugar babbies are nothing, no-fucking-thing, compared with making love
You do realize that it makes it harder for these women to love when they've gone through the wringer? That's the point.
>i'd still massively enjoy sex with her
But that's why this story doesn't offer any hope, you have no more future with her.

Your story is just as hopeless as the OPs with a small bright spot in it.
>>
>>26372105
Well, good luck.
>>
>>26365805

Anyone who uses "legit" over the age of 18 to describe something is a waste of space anyway. You won't be missed, and your blog post can go in the bin.

Bugger off gramps, you're a loser (broke at 37, fuck me learn to save) and a traitor to all men.
>>
>>26366697
>2.5% of the country's population
250000/64000000 = .38%

thats less than 1%
>>
>>26372692
>>26367825
/r9k/ Bloxxin muh shiz even tho all i needed to do was link these two posts blah comment blah etc
>>
>>26371222
trips of truth

>get married to a working (not rich) guy
>stay at home all day
>if divorce, she gets half and he has to pay perpetual alimony
>if marriage works, she never works a day in her life again
>if he dies first, she gets everything

a female that doesn't work a day in her life at worst gets half and best gets all of a mans life's work.
>>
>>26368642
Men have to groom themselves AND make all the romantic overtures (including standing all the expenses). Women only have to groom and it isn't even solely meant to attract men but to impress other women.

>You fuckers need to stop thinking that men don't tell women to fuck off. They do,
It's extremely rare for women to initiate and most men are extremely receptive.
>and it wouldn't be attractive if the girl asked some guy to have sex with her
Only women believe this. Most men are flattered when women approach them. They may be suspicious if she plainly said 'Let's fuck' because it's so rare for women to initiate and if she cries rape he's going to get in a ton of trouble regardless of the truth.
>>
>>26372229
>>26372242
>>26372377
don't sympathize with that retard you cucks
>>
>>26364097
So?, women are money-grabbing whores, did really expect anything different? Smh senpai
>>
There are about 2M students in uni in the UK.
If about 55 percent are women, a quarter million is about one fifth of female uni students. That's just on this app. How many are camwhores or use Tindr? Let's face it m8 women are worthless slags.
>>
>>26374016
>being british
>getting married
She gave her first time to abdul at 9 years old
>>
>>26374740
I'm in the UK and in 8 years of living in Suffolk, I've never seen a single burka. It's a meme myth.
>>
>>26375090
Fine then a chav did it.
>>
File: superman.jpg (16KB, 320x297px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
16KB, 320x297px
>>26364097
I feel like I'm living in a dystopian novel.
>>
>>26375366
Human females don't fuck chavs, only other chavs. Irrelevant. >>26368142
>>
File: 1454626070065.jpg (287KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1454626070065.jpg
287KB, 1383x1600px
>mfw the condition we in
>>
>>26375495
^only chavs fuck chavs.
sorry, little drunk on middle class as fuck chateauneuf du pape.
>>
>>26375525
revolution now.
>>
>>26375495
Science fiction won't protect you from reality, would be pretty great to see a race of chavs though.
>>
File: comfy cat.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
comfy cat.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>mfw my gf's family are millionaires and I'm a NEET that leaches off of her

wage slaves mad as always
>>
>>26375597
>Science fiction
if all the hot, healthy girls are only fucking a certain type of dude, and the average guy is only left with an unhealthy fattie with inferior genes, why would the race not split in two?
>>
>>26375597
>>26368513
if you accept that:

genes exist.
genes mutate.
these mutations may prove beneficial or detrimental to a species' survival.
being alive increases your chances of procreating.
genes are passed from parent to child.

then congrats, you've just understood and embraced evolution.

now stfu, i'm going to sleep.
>>
>>26364211
>just bee rich
>>
>>26369390
that'll make $19.42 + tip
>>
>>26375724
>if all the hot, healthy girls are only fucking a certain type of dude
You're too short sighted, they're not usually breeding with chads the ones who do do that are usually the poorest breeding with poor chads. And look at the birthrates in these hypergamous slut societies, they're abysmal, the sluts are mostly dead ends biologically because they don't want the party to end, when they do want it to end they get knocked up by betabux.

That all assumes this trend would continue for 1,000 years.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.