[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a woman >have tiny tits >"no problem, you can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: it ends now.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
it ends now.png
293KB, 633x758px
>be a woman
>have tiny tits
>"no problem, you can do a surgery and get bigger boobs"

>be a man
>have tiny dick
>"well, fucking kill yourself i guess"

FUCKING STUPID SHIT

And then you wanna tell me that women have it hard? Fucking shut the fuck up.

>b-but you can do a penis surgery too and...

NO, do you have any idea how fucking terrible is a surgery to increase your penis size? Also you will get only 2 cm MAX and you think you can do anything with +2cm?

Fucking kill me, jesus christ.
>>
>>26363817
You failed at life when you though boob and penis size matter.
Why do people keep falling for this meme?
>>
>>26363817
Well you seem dead set, so seriously please just off yourself.
>>
Your insecurity is showing. Better tuck that away again.
>>
lol

if your pingas' size is one of your biggest problems then you really need therapist and not a surgery.

stop listening to others and what they have to say, even 3 inches is more than enough to both please and procreate.

get a grip before you slip
>>
File: A NAZI.png (14KB, 489x582px) Image search: [Google]
A NAZI.png
14KB, 489x582px
Small breasts are cute.
If you're female with small breasts don't make them larger! You're CUTE!
>>
>>26363872
>>26363857
>>26363855
>>26363842

t. virgins
>>
>>26363842
The issue is small penis size need to be balanced out by better experience the smaller you are the more experienced you need to be at making the best of what you got, so if OP or w/e has 4 inches or something that means he has to have sex enough to gain the experience to make up for his size which means his first few times would be terrible and uncomfortable
>>
>>26363842
>>26363855
>>26363857
>>26363872

Dicklets detected.
>>
>>26363842
>>26363855
>>26363857
>>26363872

What the fuck? When did this place become facebook/tumblr/reddit?

Fuck off, you don't fucking belong here, if you wanna stay on 4chan go to /adv/ or /soc/ you fucking normalfags.
>>
>>26363872
You need at least 4 inches. That's fucking tiny too.

Really, anything in the 6-7 inch area is what any non Tyrone woman will be more than fine with.

A nice girth and a 6 inch dick is better than an 8 inch pencil dick.

I used to fuck with a black girl that strictly slept with 5-7 inch dicks. This disqualified a lot of black guys.
>>
>>26363817
there are guys like me who prefer small tit, but I've never heard a girl say they like small dicks so I guess u r fukd
>>
>>26363909
That's what I used to think as well until I get married to a girl with nice, small and cute breasts.

Though now I want a nice D cup, nothing overbearing tough. Just a nice shape and something swings back and forth.

Shape is more important than size, though. All day, every day.
>>
File: amazeart.png (31KB, 1345x788px) Image search: [Google]
amazeart.png
31KB, 1345x788px
>>26364027
Normie! REEEE
Haha just kidding.
Were you a robot before you got married?
Share your story if it's not too long.
If you're just a normie here to laugh at the robots then I don't care though.
>>
>>26363817
you can do penis enlargement exercises and they do work. go to thunders place
>>
>>26363817

I have small boobs but I do not mind. Lot of boy like them I thinking. Also penis and boobs is not same more like penis and vagina.
>>
>>26364083
Penis exercises are a trap
>Try to stretch ur dick
>Break it and feel hardly anything
>Commit suicide cuz nodik
It happens more often then people think not worth the risk, just wait for the future when scientist finally figure a way to do legit dick growth.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.