[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I looked like this. How easy would this man have life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 12

File: 1452058040729.jpg (293KB, 2048x1557px) Image search: [Google]
1452058040729.jpg
293KB, 2048x1557px
I wish I looked like this.

How easy would this man have life
>>
>>26363242
>How easy would this man have life
No this man works really hard
>>
>>26363248
This
OP is literally retarded honestly.
>>
>>26363242
That man has it made - no matter how many "deep" women who are mid 5/10 tier or even shit tier feminism tumblr tier say he is douche, will still have woman with nice personality treat him well.
>>
>>26363242
>>26363277

you know, he has to work hard as fuck to look like that. and he probably doesnt get the attention you think he does

im even more ripped and i know how fickle people can be when you are buff
>>
>>26363242
depends anon, can you do the following, day in, day out?

>watch everything you eat and drink to ensure you hit perfect micro/macros
>Lift up to 2 hours a day anywhere from 4 - 6 days a week
>get at least 8 hours of good sleep an evening
>hold down a job to support gym membership and supplements
>do all of the above for >2 years

doesn't sound very easy to me
>>
>>26363248
This OP he looks natty and it can be pretty hard to achieve this however it's not too late to not live the aesthetic life OP possibly even the strong man life >>>/fit/
>>
>>26363313
Nar, lift 1 hour 5 days a week and eat properly. Good on a bulk then cut down for Summer.
>>
>no ass

I'd hate to look like that.
>>
>>26363361
>lifting 5 days of the week
Just do SL and move onto a Push/Pull so you only have to workout 3 days out of the week and can still make good gains otherwise you're not going to have time for hobbies or friends.
>>
>>26363242
he has a 5/10 face but honestly most guys faces are all bad if you put them on a fat body

getting in shape raises your rating way more than a woman getting in shape would
>>
>>26363309
I had to work hard as fuck to STILL be beta tier skinnyfat 14%.

Yes he does.
And less hard than I did for more.

Oh right, wrong "form"

because all brain compositions are the same and "improper form" is always "laziness": even if you somehow botch it up - repeatedly, fter failed trying. 1 hour a day, 4 days a week for years

But hey I wasn't fighting some sort of weird genetics with naturally high testosterone and nothing to show for it but shit hair and a serial killer level defined jaw/face/"aryan" featuires (too bad I find germans ugly as fuck and the only thing that saved wwii era men WAS mad muscle)

ugh...

no way to "clean bulk" either cheaply if veggies make you projectile vomit....

I know, I pushed myself....

through fucking dysautonomia.

>>26363309
Dude... just find a way to non anla retentively get me to 12% or so bodyfat. Athleticism is absolute maxed at that (beyond that you actually feel kinda crappy/lose athleticism desu from everything I've read)

and i'm natively 15-17% body fat doing *nothing* but...

Yeah I can't cut to save my life OR bulk to save it. BOTH fail. Can't there just be some non gimmicky, non lean greens filled way to do it - or at LEAST a way to substitute for "veggies" or "clean carbs" entirely.

the damn things are literally vomit inducing for me :(

it's hard enough for me to stand to take my showers though desu.

again, dysautonomia AND dyspraxia.
>>
>>26363242
That physique is totally obtainable- you just need a bit of discipline and some functioning brain cells.

Diet is most important- low body fat % paired with a decent weights routine. Continue this for 5-6 months; you won't look like pic related but you will definitely be on your way there.
>>
>>26363425
Different guy not OP this regards diet. Would a diet consisting of meat and vegetables and only eating carbs when doing something demanding be good and here's the twist even if I'm under eating or should I find a way to make every macro and calorie count honestly to the guys who have made it if I'm eating like around 150gs of brotein and only like 40g carbs a day at 200lbs is that okay I don't think I could actually eat 200g of brotein a day.
>>
it's not even hard. depending on height and what you are at the moment, it's 2-3 years of lifting with decent diet. easier if you do a cycle for it

what most people do lifting for aesthetics wrong (imo) is worry too much about keeping low body weight and keep bulking but as soon as they get to point where they don't have visible abs anymore they try cut back and repeat... to me it's easier if you just bulk longterm (i.e. over 2 years+) then cut after that instead bulking for 6 months, 2 months of cutting repeated...
i don't really know what would be best and if it even matters, but while cutting it's hard to put on muscle/keep the same muscle amount. but once you get some decent muscle amount you won't need to cut as much to look like 'cut'

face wise though theres not much you can do outside surgery
>>
>>26363454
do shakes count towards protein? I drink two a day at 30 grams of protein each drink and I can't put on muscle.
>>
>>26363461
Yes.

You need to increase your over all calorie consumption, lift better, and aim for 1g of protein per lbs of body mass.
>>
Nice roid bacne
>>
>>26363425
It's not just discipline and braincells
also don't discriminate the disabled mate not all disabilities are *visible*
When you have to work like a demon and blow you rnervous system

to kill off a whole 2% body fat
AND give up all ice cream, chips, cookies, anything.... ever.....

you're left with a very bland exhausting life but nothing to show in return

try fuckingt 5+ years of your so called cliche - not working.

Basically dysautonomia/high functioning autism/dyspraxia (dyspraxia affects people differently like a spectrum too - Daniel Radcliffe for example has it and was able to master exercise - but I'm SURE he had HELP... I can't afford training/special trainign to get around exercises that cause my heart rate to burst through the ceiling - some of which are foundations - like fucking squats.... even with NO weight.....well yeah...... google dysautonomia, you'll know what I mean...)

And I can go without eating any food

but i can't make myself eat the really gross ones for the life of me

plus i don't have a family that understands the /fit/ lifestyle at ALL.

thus I had to give up because white rice, taters, everything like that are plain staple foods around here :(

>>26363457
I wish I could ever get visible abs, somehow I got twink tier eve3rywhere else BUT my lower stomach - which almost seems disstended - and my ass/thighs - which are literally fucking HUGE in comparison to the rest - I can't even get skinny fit jeans up my thighs - despite having a 32-34 waist and bony hips.

this reminds me I'm out of protein powder too. fuck.

>>26363461
same deal - worse yet 978 fucking test man...
i shoudl totally be good to go

anything else I should ask my gp to think about?
My brain cells DON'T function like yours; They aren't DEAD but I was a "birth defect" as it were - quite literally born hydrocephalic
>>
>>26363461
Dude you still have to exercise to gain muscle. Only protein shakes won't work. Put exercise and protein shakes combined and you will gain muscle. Also try to ditch the sugar and carbs as much as possible, it will help a fuckton to lower your bodyfat.
>>
File: Danc.gif (2MB, 474x266px) Image search: [Google]
Danc.gif
2MB, 474x266px
If you don't function socially, no looks will get you friends/gf
social skills>looks
>>
>>26363477
... :(
jesus h fucking christ do you know how much protein you're talking for dudes at 170+ lbs :(

it's litereally impossible to get from under 3k worth of food (including protein powder - that'll account for 450 or so kcals)
>>
>>26363388
>Just do SL and move onto a Push/Pull
Please be more specific, I'm interested in what you're saying.
SL = Strong Lifts, but what is Push/Pull?
>>
>>26363477
how do anal fit bros keep up with micros and macros and shit jesus :( like I can't i literaly can't be assed to take adderall JUST to keep up with that stuff man......

:x

since I can't afford man tier diet/food anyway and i can't get proper sleep thanks to sleep disorder going full blown fuck me over mode - any advice on just going low on the calorie consumption? my body seems to homeostasis at say, 14-17% body fat and between 61% and 63.5
% body water content?
>>
>>26363501
2 pieces of chicken breasts are about 40g worth of protein.
>>
>>26363501
1g/lb thing is bullshit, the body can't synthesize more than 0.7g per lb and that's for bodybuilders that train 6 days a week. So if you really want to be safe, aim for 0.7, but less is probably more than okay.
>>
>>26363517
Dude....

what size are THOSE breasts

because just no

I've seen the back of the bags

they are NOT 40 grams of protein per serving.

>>26363573
To be fair right now I've slacked because I ran out of powder but I have to stretch my budget.

That shit's arguably expensive at 20$ a fucking tub and 3 scoops per day even right now (and I'm in a no workout/poorfag phase) is well yeah.

I am hoping to high hell that since the dysautonomia is untreatable for the most part that at LEAST whatever's making my sleep
just entirely UNrestful (more sleep doesn't help, and no it isn't "depression" - I'm sorry - what was I before - less depressed but stoll depressed? Exactly. Plus.... making me sleep more/longer won't help it at ALL...)

but who knows.
>>
>>26363501
Strong Lifts to build up strength long enough where you can actually lift a respectable amount of weight and then you'd just switch over to a push and pull which acts like a split with compound lifts and accessories or if you wanted to keep going the SL route head over to either 5/3/1 or Texas Method
>>
>>26363506
Alternating pushing/pulling/leg exercises on different days, as opposed to something like SL or SS which seems to be a bit of everything each day.

I guess the theory is that it lets you get more volume in for each muscle group with enough recovery time until you hit that group again.
>>
>>26363624
Well mine certainly are. I get 25 pieces of chicken breasts for 20 pound of a guy at my work place.
>>
>>26363657
WalMart?
Also I'm in the USA - you're in the UK lol....
and I'm MAJORLY poorfgt. :x

Also is there ANY way to make chicken not taste bleh/bland? With steak it's easily done, pork's a bit more difficult but possible

but chicken without being breaded/fried is just a nightmare, I've tried turmeric powder and mustard, creole seasoning, you name it, they always just come out bleh

also yeah another family staple - those fucking breaded chicken patties :(

and the "breading" alwayus makes them count as "bad" rather than "good". feh.

and I don't have enough to have separate meals/groceries right now desu

so depressing to be like this urgh.

>>26363649
you are speaking mandarin chinese/internet lingo type stuff to someone not too in with your hip communities

plus i never was able TO make it to respectable weight amounts after over 5 years.
with ANy exercise
basic bench? bar plus maybe 10-20 lbs on eather side

squat? just the bar unless you gave me a smith (but that's as much to keep me from passing out from lightheadedness/yawning as it was to keep me from falling over from EXTREMELY poor motor coordination - I have BAD motor reflexes to begin with) etc....

basically I need simple enough for a down syndrome shit because my body thinks it's retarded and my brain won't argue... :x
>>
>>26363715
Mate you talk like a fucking prick.

And season the chicken up. Don't be white with the chicken. Get some Jamaican seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic and chilli seasoning.
>>
>>26363728
..... apparently creole seasoning, turmeric, mustard etc aren't seasonings.

*facepalm*

also chili? dude nobody wants to burn their tongue off.

also again - how the hell do you manage to eat the same thing *all the damn time in MASSIVE QUANTITIES*.

again... eventually chicken breasts...all the goddamn time... WILL make your mood plummet.

I talk like a human fucking being with actual like emotions and feelings and moods and shit? Duh.
>>
>>26363313

What about the sleep part? I started gym but sleep only about 2-5 hours daily
>>
>>26363728
The guy is a retard, he doesn't even lift, nor does he plan to.
>>
>>26363715
If you can't make your chicken/pork taste delicious without breading you need to learn to cook.
>>
>>26363753
Are you actually gay?

>>26363763
Thanks for that. I was just about to show him the seasoning I use. Not gonna put any effort in now since he must be some kind of batty boy the way he types.
>>
>>26363242
he doesn't born like this you retard! He go to gym everyday and sweat his ass, that's becasue he's fit! The contrary of you that stay on 4chan with your ice-cream complaining on how bad you are.
>>
>>26363494
This is what most people don't get.

I look good, started gym a month ago but wasn't fat to begin with, wear nice clothes but I can't get along with people. Most of my 'friends' call me an asshole behind my back, I sit in the back of the class and except 2-3 people no one even talks to me except when they need help

Fuck this shit I'd rather be worse looking but be a more friendlier, better person. Some people I know look like shit but had more gfs than I have 'friends'
>>
If you want to spend 80% of your waking hours getting /fit/ sure. There's a reason why most guys don't look completely flattering with no shirt.
>>
>>26363825
>If you want to spend 80% of your waking hours getting /fit

I spend 1 hour/2 hours max on lifting. What else would someone on /r9k/ be doing?
>>
>>26363778
No. I'm hetero.
"batty boy"

fuck back off into whatever chav chad fucking corner of the cUcK you crawled out of.

>>26363784
dude when I'm willing to starve myself but can't afford to/and or don't have a kitchen to eat bland, "seasoned" bare ass chicken breasts, several times a day, seven days a week (did we mention NO seasoning can make THAT unbland and that turkey is even worse and that food ISN'T cheap to the poor? it's priced inversely where el cheapo stuff is the unhealthier stuff?)

>>26363809
I became an asshole because I got tired of friends/the nice guy syndrome role/the curse.....

i never could break it or be good enough to have whe3n i flattered someone/paid them nicety matter....

>>26363778
I'm actually heterosexual

>>26363763
If you're referring to me SORRY I DID IT FOR OH IDK THE BETTER PART OF A DECADE SINCE YALL ONLY COUNT THE BARBELLS AND DUMBELLS AND BODY WEIGHT ONLY STUFF AND BANDS STUFF DOESN'T COUNT! BUT I WAS DOIN IT WRONG BECAUSE STILL TOO MANY DIRTY CARBS AND/OR NOT ENOUGH PERFECTLY LEAN CHIKINZ.

now let's restate this: imagine only having access to the equivalent of a college dorm mini fridge

and a ramen noodle budget.

NOW plan the "diet"

make sure NO special attention to macros/micros needs to be done - I've seen fucking downs syndromes that are buff before - and they're RETARDED...... so yeah.

>>26363825
I would love to do that - it would be the best thing EVAR! it'd be much better than say, accounting, or professoring!
>>
>>26363837
I'm talking about the guy in the photo.
He looks like that's what he does for a hobby.
>>
>>26363862
If you lifted for the better half of a decade as you say, you'd have a decent body even if you ate the dirtiest fucking diet out there. You're simply a moron and a troll.
>>
>>26363515
>since I can't afford man tier diet/food anyway and i can't get proper sleep thanks to sleep disorder going full blown fuck me over mode
Doing some heavy lifting will help you sleep better at night and regulate your sleeping habits as well.
As for diets you can buy whatever is cheap in your area and season: buy the produce that is currently being harvested, complement it with beans and rice, and when there's a sale in the meat aisle buy plenty and freeze part of it. Stay away from processed foods, they are expensive and their nutrinional value is lower than that of raw foods.

It's not rocket science, just START and do what you can, what's the problem if you cannot end up looking like the guy in OPs pic? I bet that dude wishes he looked like Arnold instead.

Good starting routines are Starting Strength and StrongLifts. Diets there are many to choose from. Just read the /fit/ sticky.
>>
>>26363862
>No. I'm hetero.

You definitely type like a twat that's for sure.

>don't have a kitchen to eat bland, "seasoned" bare ass chicken breasts, several times a day, seven days a week

You eat other meat other than chicken you thick shit. You've gotta have money which you don't seem to have. Just give up ya loser. Lifting ain't for a prick that types like you do.
>>
>>26363488
just do cardio for a few weeks with low calorie diet
you need ab muscles to have visible abs so if you're skinny fat, even if you lose weight you'll look stupid
maintaining at that type of wieght for me is hard. as soon as i start going back to 2k+ calories after 2-3 weeks the visibility of abs are gone... but i still have adonis belt type visible for a while and if i flex i can see abs.

my abs are the assymetrical type so they look pretty weird anyways
>>
File: 1454335512340.png (504KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454335512340.png
504KB, 919x720px
Is there any hope to get /fit/ if you're poor, there are no gyms around, and you're currently a 5'7 hungry skeleton?
>>
>>26363873
I just wish I could be sexy./masculine/less of a puss/a little more dominant seeming/commanding/more athletic despite disability that is invisible on the exterior.

>>26363892
.... 14% isn't decent/.
16%is auto pleb tier.

are you sure YOU aren't the troll?
You sound like a macho fuck troll/asshole desu. Like SERIOUSLY.
I would have been happy getting to 12% but I couldn't manage and I buckled because I a.) did not have the money for clean bulking to 4000+ calories a day (I was burning through calories like most people burn through water) b.) do not have the money in general for food and a kitchen (I am living in an upstairs apartment right now and splitting meals/costs/bills with family

>>26363904
where is this google guide for typing not like a twat

>>26363896
okay.
I can not afford a personal trainer
I am tired of being told I make excuses when neither my AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM nor my MOTOR CONTROL AND COORDINATION are NORMAL.

Have I spelled it out for you yet since you did not look up two conditions that are easy to look up and learn about?

I can't eat produce. Any of it. Without gagging violently. Anything that can substitute for beans, veggies anything (or BROWN rice for that matter - NOBODY I am related to will eat it so I'd be stuck preparing it for myself and BUYING it myself....)

heavy living will not magically change sleep or sleep habits.

where do you shit out these myths dude?

They ARE literal myths.
Good luck having an autonomic nervous system change function cus "muh scooby strength brah"

go back to /fit/

or at least come up with food I can eat without projectile vomiting or having to go out of my way to AVOID something I can actually keep in the freezer withotu spoiling

just "science" he says?

right....

>>26363904
you mean like oh wait... they're too expensive.
Like I literally would live on a fucking diet of soylent if it didn't make you fart/shit yourself desu and I could afford it
>>
>>26363248
He worked for his face? What?
>>
>>26363758

Going to the gym daily is the easiest way to fuck your body permanently. You aren't a profesional lifter, you aren't an athlete so If you want your muscles to grow you have to let your muscles rest for a day between each sessions.
>>
>>26364031

Bodyweight exercises, you can buy a pullup bar that goes on your door

They generally have a 100kg weight limit and at 5"7 you're definitely not close to that

Just make sure to eat enough protein, 1g per lb, progress will be much slower since you don't have any weights
>>
>>26364025
>low calorie

Anon, stop eating carbs. Don't be an idiot counting calories. Stop eating bread, soda, candy, pasta and anything that has yeast, wheat and carbs.

You'll shed a ton of weight in a very short amount of time.
>>
>>26363904
so basically i HAVE to have money.....

"prick that types like I do"

so basically "lifters" apparently have a very special in culture, with some sort of magic special rules for how one types

but those rules aren't anywhere on teh google for some reason......

>>26364025
okay let me put it to you like this

you use "cardio" to elevate heart rate/improve cardiac endurance yes?

Suppose I've had a health condition since I was 10 - I didn't know I had it - called DYSAUTONOMIA.

Now said DYSAUTONOMIA makes my heart beat funny/bloodpressure unusually low, sometimes when standing/moving around/heavy lifting, and sometimes ALL the time

Sometimes said blood pressuyre will be fine with a psychostimulant in my system - but then my PULSE will still be TOO HIGH

when one isn't in my system my blood pressure is often TOO LOW and my PULSE is TOO HIGH. (90+ range, 110+ just STANDING)

Which basically means JUST STANDING FOR TEN MINUTES IS LITERALLY CARDIO TO MY BODY.

It's not because LAZINESS. or HEART DEFECT - my heart's structure is FINE - but if I end up pushing myself too hard WITHOUT PROPER MEDICAL OVERSIGHT - it won't stay that way.

Now.... please understand you just suggested cardio to someone THAT WALKS EVERYWHERE THEY GO FOR THE MOST PART AND LIVES IN AN UPSTAIRS.

I must walk down a flight of stairs 50+ times a day just to go to the bathroom.

Well I can't GAIN WEIGHT either.
I stay 14% at 180 with FOUR DAYS A WEEK IN THE GYM.
MY BODY nor my BRAIN can not handle FIVE TO SIX. It's literally not enough REST between sessions.

Can I dumb it down any further?

Looking like a fucking ethiopian and finally giving into a "binge" because you're a human being and need to eat then hate yourse;lf because you don't even like "junk food" it's just you literally don't vom it up like FUCKING PLANTS MAKE YOU VOM (veggies anyway, I can deal with pistachios, or smoked salted almonds.... just ugh..... and v8 fusion won't count as a veggie so.)

And eh...
>>
>>26364085
and replace them HOW exactly? Both your body AND brain need carbs to FUNCTION.

What happens when someone goes say, HYPOGLYCEMIC.... or overly KETONIC? (being too ketonic can and DOES fuck your kidneys btw)
>>
>>26364033
>where is this google guide for typing not like a twat

Just look at how everyone posts on 4chan. They don't type like a prick like you do.

>okay.
>I can not afford a personal trainer
>I am tired of being told I make excuses when neither my AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM nor my MOTOR CONTROL AND COORDINATION are NORMAL.

>Have I spelled it out for you yet since you did not look up two conditions that are easy to look up and learn about?

>I can't eat produce. Any of it. Without gagging violently. Anything that can substitute for beans, veggies anything (or BROWN rice for that matter - NOBODY I am related to will eat it so I'd be stuck preparing it for myself and BUYING it myself....)

>heavy living will not magically change sleep or sleep habits.

>where do you shit out these myths dude?

>They ARE literal myths.
>Good luck having an autonomic nervous system change function cus "muh scooby strength brah"

>go back to /fit/

>or at least come up with food I can eat without projectile vomiting or having to go out of my way to AVOID something I can actually keep in the freezer withotu spoiling

>just "science" he says?

>right....

My god I get a headache at the way you structure your paragraphs and just generally how you type. It's so cancerous.

>so basically i HAVE to have money.....
You need to eat big to get big and that costs money. That's why I said to just give up.

Show me what you look like because I picture you to be some flamboyant white boyish looking gimp right now.
>>
>>26364133
"type like a prick"
I can't type in some special magic way.
Sorry. I answer what I feel/think.
Move back to whatever normie board you came from.

"it's so cancerous"

and you're so trollfag tryhard alpha chad right now it's ridic.

"eat big to get big"
BUT MUST ALSO EAT ONLY CLEAN BIG.

clean or big.
seriously, pick one. NOBODY can fucking eat 3000-5000 kcals of fucking kale, brussel sprouts and chicken breasts and you know it.

I am not giving you a picture of anything.
.... ahh a nigger/spic/raghead

THAT'S it. A whitehater.
>>
Then go on and work out you lazy shit.
That guy doesn't even have that much of an attractive face so don't even start with your pathetic excuses that it's not all your fault.
>>
File: 1414350021670.jpg (56KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1414350021670.jpg
56KB, 535x577px
>tfw women tier wide hips
>will never have that V form
Fuck my shitty genetics
>>
>>26364169
>and you're so trollfag tryhard alpha chad right now it's ridic.

Least I look like I lift and not making some bitch ass excuse like yourself.

>>26364169
>NOBODY can fucking eat 3000-5000 kcals of fucking kale, brussel sprouts and chicken breasts and you know it.

Yeah, you're an absolute retard. People can easily eat 3,000 worth of calories because they want to be big and strong. They don't cry about it. People eat chicken, rice and Broccoli - a meme meal and they will eat it loads of times. They don't care how it tastes. They want muscle.

Not even a white hater. I hate muppets like you. People have told you what you need to do and you come back with more bullshit reasons as to why you can't do it.

At the end of the day, you want size? you need to eat more and that requires money. Go and get a better job ya stupid twat.
>>
>>26364085
it's hard to not eat carbs unless your rich because mostly meats or diary don't have carbs.
studies have shown low carb diets aren't better. you're just spending more money and have to take more time to prepare meals as well

hows counting calories stupid though?
>>
>>26363482
this

in this entire bullshit thread, nobody else has called him out on it.
His body is the result of roids and a year or two of working out. Check his delts.
My body looks almost the same, I have used lots of roids.

Most roiders look like him, not like olympia competitors.
>>
>>26364235
>easily eat 3000 calories
*yes, but not of CLEAN
You are conflating calorie types.
And I refuse to believe someone is seriously consuming 3k+ cals a day worth of food in CLEAN cals.

"muppets"
No. You clearly are a /fit/ that came here to troll.

I am telling you traditional methods do not work for the disabled or those with alternative neurologies/physioogies.

you wouldn't tell someone with no legs to go walk.

Fucking whooshcounterer on fucking hearthshit....

if only AVERAGE could EVEN BE FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH BUT WE HAVE TO COMPETE AGAINST RICHFAGS WHO CAN ANALLY EAT RIDICULOUSLY BLAND EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF CALORIES AND SOMEHOW NOT VOMIT FUCKING GREEN PUKE INDUCING FUCKSHIT. UGH.

I CAN'T GET A BETTER JOB AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FITFAG WITH JOBS ANYWAY

HOW ARE YOU NOT TOO EXHAUSTED?
I can't get a good job because I'm not fitfaggot to begin with for stems (YOU try beating say, chronic fatigue syndrome/dysautonomia AGAIN..... you will NOT understand what that even IS)
>>
>>26364306
How do you take advantage of naturally high test?
l,ike if i have to be baldfag with a deformed and terrifying cranium deformation (my cranium is literally deformed) can't I at least get bosley and SOME kind of advan tage in return? (not that I;'m bald yet but it will happen - I've always had fine hair after all)
>>
>>26364313
>And I refuse to believe someone is seriously consuming 3k+ cals a day worth of food in CLEAN cals.

Then you're a fucking moron. People can because they know how to cook and they have money to do so.

>I am telling you traditional methods do not work for the disabled or those with alternative neurologies/physioogies.

Then maybe... Here's an idea... Go to a fucking doctor, tell them you wanna get fit and ask them what you can do to compensate for your fucked up body.

I really feel sorry for you. You're finding all these excuses to not better yourself. If you actually cry over eating vegetables then you're a fucking retard. As I said, lifting isn't for you.
>>
>>26364306
Supposedly roids are there to up test after all.....
>>
>>26364306
>>26363482
You people think that the guy roids?

He looks small compared to actual roiders. That body can be achieved natty in a years time of a clean diet.
>>
>>26364410
"clean diet"
those things are humanly impossible save for 1% of humanity who are born to wealth/status and have family support too - like it can't be done if poorfag *sigh*

My general practitioner is fat and all the physicians in my town are old so they'd just refer me to shrink/say fitorexia or something if I confessed my innermost needs/desires.
>>
>>26364042
He has an average face. His body took hundreds of hours of hard work and dieting.
>>
>>26364085
Hey fuck you man, bread is awesome
>>
>>26364218
Get to a low body fat and get abs then
>>
>>26364501
you can eat relatively 'clean' easily.. if you count some protein supplemented in as clean. if you tihnk otherwise your stupid
2.5k-3k calories will probably be more then enough for what your probably at. even 3k is high if you're only training 5 times a week with a simple bodybuilding split with 'ottermode-athletic' or similar body type
>>
>>26363313
doesn't it become a routine at some point, so you don't care about it anymore?
>>
File: Pepe Hoe Down.png (278KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Hoe Down.png
278KB, 800x600px
>>26364674
That's exactly what it is and when you see progress you'll never want to stop going the gym is fun as fuck man.
>>
>>26364650
>>26364650
Yeah it only involves avoiding anything that doesn't take an eternity to fix/eating anything "not processed"

which basically rules out EVERYTHING but.....
vegetation

which is great unless you're a fucking carnivore+badcarbivore.... since anything else BUT greens = bad carb even whole wheat bread = bad carb.
granola bar? bad carb....... *thud*
AND then you have to try to get THREE THOUSAND FUCKING CALORIES OF THAT STUFF

IT'D BE ONE THING IF YOU WERE EATING PIZZA TWICE A DAY

BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT THAT IS TO GET FROM SAY......GOD DAMN FUCKING PROTEIN POWDER OR SOMETHING

why is "white bad" broiwn good anyway?

I don't get how white rice, from a raw chemistry perspective is literally a different substance on an atomic level......

and 4 days a week.......was burning over 3k a day for me. I literally could not gain an extra lb.

UGH.

And I wish otter aesthetics were that easy (excluding skipping leg day, look I'm stuck with weightless squats forever or a smith - take your pick because otherwise I WILL fall over/pass out from dizzy spell - even with just the BAR) BUT.... not even easy.
>>
>>26364876
your supposed to wash vegetables as well

a lot of fruit/vegetables are pretty expensive unless you buy frozen, which then you'd have to defrost too (and frozen are what I mean by cheap).
if you can't take 20-30mins to prepare/cook a meal then youre not going to get much healthy meals.

carbs aren't bad.. go look up proper studies that aren't bs diet books. carb diets are just as good as low carb diet. eating low calories is mainly what will lose you weight, as well as cardio/exercise (exercise is just as important as diet)
if you eat low/no carb diets then ofc you'll spend a fortune on food...

if you have health problems that stop you from lifting than theres not much you can do... go to a doctor and get thier opinion and see if there's anything that could help.

overtraining as well will make you feel like shit. and you'll do just as worse.. plus overtraining will make you want to 'binge' eat more. sleeping is important to when gaining muscle/losing weight. low carb diet with intense exercise is just stupid, you need carbohydrates while training
>>
>>26365051
.... as if I can eat the damn things no matter WHAT shape they're in
I literally can't. no matter how ground up, disguised, seasoned, whatever :(

I'm an oddity my body will catabolize easily holding on to fat stores thinking it's in famine whether it is or NOT.

So if I try to cut calories it goes to burn muscle no matter what the remaining calories and supplementation consist of

but if I try to bulk up - no matter how clean it IMMEDIATELY HOARDS THE CALORIES.

and this is correct low carbs plus intense exercise will just burn you BADLY. I tried that too...
>>
>>26363242
He'd just look like the average guy when he put a shirt on.
>>
>>26365107
But women who are qt naked and out of their bras/no childbirth damages/no horribly misshapen oh wow you'd look really cuter if you just were a LITTLE more proportional (even skinny girls whose tummy ios way farther out than their boobs bother me :(*

don't do shit tier aesthetic men without dumping/humiliating us do they?
>>
>>26365085
You have to be THE biggest faggot I've ever encounted on 4chan. I've sadly been on this website for years and not even a literal faggot is as gay as you.

I seriously hope your fucked up body kills you ASAP. You are like a fat twat making up excuses as to why he can't lose weight but still continues to delve into his mcdonalds and ice cream.
>>
Fembot here. All I noticed was that there is literally no bulge in those sweatpants. There's no way he's packing anything worthwhile.
>>
File: ;_;.jpg (80KB, 636x623px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.jpg
80KB, 636x623px
>>26363242
Are those fucking nipples CGI?

What the fuck is wrong with his chest, he looks like a video game character
>>
>>26365136
Try again, without sperging out this time.
>>
>>26365266
they got cold anon
>>
>>26365244
:(
Some of us are growers though. You'd not notice if I had a full in sweatpants (who the fuck wears TIGHT sweatpants though?)

>>26365166
Strange, I'm pretty heterosexual. Perhaps gaydar is an urban legend/stereotype only and can't possibly work through a text only based medium such as 4chan?
Dude.
I don't eat McDonalds.
I have had ice cream once

IN THE PAST YEAR.
Keep in mind it's almost march.

Keep in mind they insist giving up all foods like those isn't enougth - must also go further to eating only so called "clean" calories.

How the fuck is my body magically reading what the source of a calorie is besides a fat/carb/protein to begin with ANYWAY?

Like how is it differentiating the calorie from a fat in peanut butter from the calorie in a fat from a protein bar, or an almond, or a cheese?

I also love how I'm a fat twat at six foot two and a half and 173 at my FATTEST.....

*facepalm*
oh right, the "skinnyfat': conundrum that my doc woudl look at me like I'm retarded/say I'm old and that's just reality/say I might consider psychiatry cus "muh body image dysmorphia" - see the problem?

174 lbs.
14.0% body fat
62.5% water.

Dude - I'm not this morbid obese neckbeard stereotype you've made up

My SIBLING is - but she could look at a salad and gain weight/be obese.

When she was 176 she was literally at her thinnest (late teens)

>>26365283
I said - do QT females (and not just fat/ugly as hell/single moms/asians) DO average males instead of just guys like this - and I DON'T mean JUST as the beta dick she can gain weight on/get beta bucks on/threaten with "well you're not super fit either so I won't try with you!"....
>>
Are there side effects to protein powder/mass gainers? Like your hair falling faster and gyno?
>>
>>26365415
.... no.
That's not a protein powder.
Or a "gainer"

that's an anabolic steroid or an illegal drug being disguised as a supplement.
>>
File: 1448658996008.jpg (107KB, 607x357px) Image search: [Google]
1448658996008.jpg
107KB, 607x357px
>>26363515
>how do anal fit bros keep up with micros and macros and shit
its because they aren't fucking pussies
>>
>>26365469
Why is protein powder safe then?
>>
File: 1454672464991.jpg (18KB, 542x492px) Image search: [Google]
1454672464991.jpg
18KB, 542x492px
>>26364033
You're either a troll or you have serious mental issues. You come to the board asking for help and you trash everyone's advice and opinions.

Either way I sincerely feel sorry for you and I hope you eventually grow out of being a pathetic life form :(
>>
>>26365501
>aren't pussies
yes that's it
machismo totally correlates with *brain function*
like you totally are able to keep up with massive amounts of MINUTIAE BY KEEPING UP WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MINUTIAE....

catch-22/double-bind scenario.

And scooby is a bald "mgtow"
even if he ISN'T roiding

he also is born with normal person brain and no preexisting health conditions or disabilities.

stop being elitist.
even paraolympic athletes have personal fucking trainers and nutritionists FOR them.
>>26365505
because it's just protein.
protein isn't some sort of bioidentical steroid hormone.
>>
>>26365629
>>26365342
I'm realising that the way you type means you're under the age of 18. who fucking types "*sigh*" over the age of 18?

Fuck off you immature child. You get help and you just bash everyone because you're fucked up.
>>
>>26365618
"mental issues"
Name one person on "mental health therapies" that didn't turn into a lardass anyway - instantly. As the shit is known to make you estrogenal/feminine/asexual INSTANTLY and possibly FOREVER - oh wait.

I can't grow out of it. :( Apparently there's no treatment or cure that doesn't involve making me more pathetic and "happy" about it (eg "treated") Whoops.

>>26365747
I'm well over 18. Apparently so called maturity is measured by invisible metrics that are applicable to elitist snobs because they are oh so "matuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure"
and their "help" doesn't work for the ATYPICAL anyway.

OR the poor.
>>
File: IMG_4002.jpg (40KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4002.jpg
40KB, 252x252px
>>26363242
>implying social retardation knows limits

Pic related, girls are legitimately scared of me after five minutes of conversation. I haven't had sex in over a year.
>>
File: optimized-maxW950.jpg (306KB, 867x1300px) Image search: [Google]
optimized-maxW950.jpg
306KB, 867x1300px
>>26363242
>falling for the "just workout bro!1!!" meme when face is literally all that matters
come on now m8, it's the C U R R E N T Y E A R
>>
>>26366114
Dude because you are like..... fucking *over* the buff-athletic/lean-fit and straigh tinto the *he will crush me/has a small penis* spectrum.
>>
File: Capture4.jpg (83KB, 1352x601px) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.jpg
83KB, 1352x601px
>>26365836
>I'm well over 18

You're not. Or that you're some retard from Reddit. I've never come across a mental retard like you. You're unreal.

>>26366114
>lying on an anonymous Filipino swag image forum

Don't think so, mate.
Don't think so, pal.
>>
>>26366234
Realize that you can't have that face with over a 15 bodyfat %
>>
>>26366532
Okay I'm not from reddit
I'm not sure why that's even been the hip insult since what? 2013? Jesus man, 3 years now... old insult is stale.

Also stop trolling you fucking raging faggot mongoloid

this is NOT B.
>>26366605
yes you can.... :P
(not much over mind you, but you can. 16-17% won't rule it out ;) )
>>
>>26363242
I know someone who looks like this. he currently has drug problems because he can't deal with life and his mental health is degrading. Oh, he's also my co worker. while a smug wageslave lanklet like me takes wageslavery and life with ease.
>>
>>26366617
>Okay I'm not from reddit

Then you're from 9gag. Just fuck off with your immature typing and your retarded emoticons
>>
>>26363242

>1 year lifting.jpg
>>
>>26366641
I'm not from 9gag
there's nothing retarded about emoticons
and I will goddamn type how I fucking damn well please.

why are 19 year olds here so anal about a board cultural norm not even mentioned in written rules?
>>
>>26366641
Back to your original issue, maybe you have low testosterone?
>>
>>26366666
Then you're a furfag.
>>>/furaffinity/
>>
>>26366114
>>26366532
I wonder how many people lie like this on r9k
>>
>>26366666
>there's nothing retarded about emoticons

Well yes there is. You come across as an underage prat. But feel free to keep using those emoticons because people won't take you seriously in other boards. You remind me of one of those betas when talking to women like "hey :P XD"
>>
>>26366532
I'm doubting as well that he's the guy in the pic, but nobody proved him wrong yet even though you pretended as if you did. Considering his body, it's nothing special that he would have reposted his pictures on severel websites so how the fuck does reverse googling the image prove anything? it's funny that especially people who try to prove something with methods like that call others retards.
>>
>>26366532
>Or that you're some retard from Reddit.
or maybe he's just a social retard from r9k, lol.
>>
>>26367002
pic+timestamp, it shouldn't be that hard even for a meathead
>>
how do I get steroids so I can stop being a subhuman weaklet
>>
>>26367051
indeed, but I'm just saying that you're not proving anything with your methods, pussyboy.
>>
>>26366758
978 ng/dl
2 years ago it was 1087 before other issues ALSO crashed me down (something is fucking with how much sleep gives me REST but IDK what) high enough to draw some alarm/have a nurse ask if I was on roids/tell me to see an endocrinologist, so no, likely NOT.

>>26366800
...eww god no. I'm abnormal, not willingly depraved and... so weird even my broken ass can't comprehend it.

>>26366856
Uhm and why is this? I don't see a "type this into google because 'board culture' function"

so continue to chastise me for the occasional pissing on your stupid elitist hive....

Not getting why the emoticon is some taboo, haven't comprehended that since.. oh... 2004.

>>26367020
Thank you.
Can I even have a fucking sanctum around other fucking social retards now? You don't get to be elitist, honestly I'm just as disgusted with myself/ashamed to be here/be around you/like you as you are.
>>
>>26363242

Why is his back so good but the rest of him so naff?
The chest, traps, triceps, shoulders arms and legs look weak as fuck.
Good Belt though.
>>
>>26363482
>have bacne
>don't do roids
does this mean i have HIGH TEST
>>
>>26363309
Post proof, Anon. Make these anons feel inferior. :^)
>>
>>26364876
White rice is actually brown with the husk removed. The husk is where the nutrients lie
>>
>>26367077
Why does he feel the need to pixelate his face when "his" picture is on 3 pages of google reverse search?

The rule is pic + timestamps to prove who you are. He's a liar until he proves that's actually him.
>>
>>26367117
Same, maybe it's from bad hygiene.

I think it might partly be genetic because my dad had some bacne when he was younger so maybe we're more likely to get acne on our back.

Or we're /high-test/.
>>
>>26367078
>honestly I'm just as disgusted with myself/ashamed to be here/be around you/like you as you are.

Then do something about it you fucking faggot.

I've said you've been given advice on what to do and you only throw that advice back in the face of the person giving it.

I told you to go see a doctor about wanting to get fit and how to do that with your fucked up body.

Hopefully "if" you do that and get fit, you're immature brain might mature a bit and change your way of typing. Only the odd person types like you do and people will only think you're a mental twat. Which you've proven that you are.
>>
>>26367191
Don't argue with that guy. He's just trying to rustle them jimmes senpai
>>
>>26363277
>>26363242
You faggots know you have to actually put effort in to look like that.
If you'd quit shoveling food into your mouth and start strictly counting your calories and start a basic body weight calisthenics routine you could look like that too. You don't even needs weights or a gym for that size.
But no, instead you'll stay on here all day literally crying about "thin privilege" like a fat tumblrina
>>
>>26364218
Build those shoulder brah
>>
>>26367077
and which are my methods?
>>
>>26367117
testosterone doesn't have dick to do with "bacne".
>>26367150
why are those nutrients so magically important to changing what the rice does - can't you just get them from *elsewhere*?
Hopw the hell do you make that husk unhard and not taste like regurgitated feces? (literally... ive tried replacing white rice with brown - my family won't do it.......still have some "instant" brown sitting in the cabinet.... it was WAY too hard to chew (like man I understand it's supposed to be a little harder but fuck man...... I wanted rice, not almond thin crackers that were moistened)

>>26367237
I did oh but wai8t - doesn't count
"doin it wrong" because not enough "discipline" to entirely avoid "bad carbs"......

which is impossible when that leaves you with literally NO carb options and you need to EAT... including CARBS. Oh. RIGHT.

you're giving literal impossible to act on advice.
at least come up with a substitute for planty shit... (look I have a complete pretty mcuh inability to deal with/digest/eat plants and the only thing exempt that I can even CRAM down - doesn't count as a veggie - despite scientifically being a veggie in all OTHER regards)

my immature brain will never change my way of typing

you're welcome to tell me, since you're such an expert over physicians and I don't wanna be locked up in a psych ward for "body image dysmorphia" and "fitorexia" - what, praytell, could cause someone, with a 978 test - to be unable to put on/keep on muscle (or weight in general beyond the lower-mid 170s)

>>26367290
effort is one thing
but when you need over 9000 hours worth, and you still don';t get it
AND you need a diet you need to be a TIBETAN GODDAMN MONK TO DO

WHY THE FUCK ARE US ARMY MOTHERFUCKERS STILL BUILT LIKE THAT ANYWAY THEIR DIET IS UTTER SHIT! IT TOTALLY HAS WHITE CARBS AND JUNKY SHIT......

AND THEY STILL MUSCLE FROM JUST THE GYM.

Moron I don't shovel fod into my mouth and nobody can strictly count. Unless it's prepackaged. Like really
>>
>>26364042
face is nothing special, just: low bodyfat (accents bone structure), nice haircut, and clean diet with face-washing to manage acne.
>>
>>26367290
1.) "basic calisthenics"
Okay would you like to explainto me
which drug you are going to give me that a.) won't put me to sleep/give me erectile dysfunction b.) won't raise my heart rate c.) WILL raise my blood pressure (it's actually too LOW stupid)d.) "doesn't need weights or a gym for that size"

Pal you need that for pretty much every size. Shutup.

Shutup #2 - \:"shovelling food into mouth"
yes, that's it - chastise me for hungry skelton AND fucking "shovelling food into mouth" *facepalms to death*

I wish women weren't all evolutionarlyu coded no matter how fat they were (and liars about it worse yet) to get mucho horny over chad body type.
>>
>easy

But it is easy. Just lift for two years, take roids if your genes sucks shit and you're basically done.

>b-but face

His face is painfully average.
>>
>>26363624
You don't need to buy protein powder dude, you're falling for marketing bullshit. You can get all the protein you need from normal food.
If you're trying to gain weight and muscle focus on getting enough calories overall from high protein shit like cottage cheese and chicken. If you're trying to lose weight just focus on not going over your calories and you'll be good.
The macro/micro stuff only really comes in to play when you're already in good shape and ready to go to the next level
>>
>>26363242

I have a body similar to OP pic but am 5'5 and desu senpai it's kind of useless seeing as I'm still a virgin in my mid 20's.

I don't understand why people here find it hard to work out. Working out can be done in a completely solitary way which makes it easier for autists to achieve a good body than to actually go out and build a social circle, climb career ladder, etc.

Compared to most other indicators of success, having a good body is probably the easiest to obtain.
>>
File: Capture4.jpg (171KB, 343x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.jpg
171KB, 343x1026px
>>26367498
When your reply takes up my whole right side of my monitor, you need to look at how you structure your comments.

>(look I have a complete pretty mcuh inability to deal with/digest/eat plants and the only thing exempt that I can even CRAM down - doesn't count as a veggie - despite scientifically being a veggie in all OTHER regards)

Best advice right here: give up. Just seriously give up. You're a mentally retarded. You cannot be helped. You're a moron.

>Moron I don't shovel fod into my mouth and nobody can strictly count.

You are just baiting now. Stop being so fucking moronic please.

>>26367613
There's no use helping him. He'll give you some bullshit excuse as to why he can't eat anything you've told him to eat. He'll say he's a poorfag. He'll cry about counting calories. He'll moan that it requires too much effort.

He's a lost cause. He's just a utter twat.
>>
>>26367498
Also take a picture of your body right now. I want to see what kind of faggoty body you have.
>>
Of course he gets bitches, hes fucking rich.
>>
>>26367613
Sorry that it's terribly difficult to "structure' well when stressed. That I'm not some perfect little angelic snowflake.

However length /=/ structure problems. :)

>>26367613
cut then bulk cycles don't work for someone that has a body that preferentially stores fat in bulking and preferentially *burns muscle* when cutting.

I have to TRY to go over calories, and I mean try damn hard too.

That's just it according to the fitfags here - you're not at the next level at 14%-15% and a plateau - you have to be at 12% - you also have to be able to lift these ridiculously heavy amounts with every muscle group -..... and I NEVER made it to that, my max squat topped at like....90-100 depending on the day I could add that last extra 10 (I did train every muscle group 4 days a week.... before health and finally lacking energy/losing weight on lifts for no reason got to me)....

I am a poorfag. I also don't have my own kitchen. I currently split meals with my family. Guess what? They all eat white rice, potatoes, get fast food on occasion... all naughty no nos.

>>26367658
go back to /fit/ and stay there troll.
I get it anything but muscles = obese fat or skinnyobesefat.....

*facepalm* we get it you're perfect and can keep up with every spare calorie, every macro and micro, know exactly how to shop can eat veggies without puking violently.....

go away.

Sorry I don't want to take ritalin/adderall/whatever massively toxic drug would make my attention span ocd enough to magically like doing banal things and HOPE it worked for shit like precise calorie counts.....
>>
>>26367883
Seriously, show me a picture of your pathetic body. I call it pathetic because again, >>26367613
gives you advice and you once again give a reason as to why his advice won't work on you.

>you also have to be able to lift these ridiculously heavy amounts with every muscle group -..... and I NEVER made it to that

EAT MORE
>b-b-but i'm a poorfag

GIVE UP

When will you realise that the way you're gonna lose bodyfat & weight is with calorie counting. Download myfitness app and let that do the counting for you.

I'm seriously so speechless at how much of a bellend you are.
>>
>>26367993
wsell it doesn't help when the "medicine" you need to be ocd enough to keep up with ratio a and calorie amount b.......

IS FUCKING SPEED YOU GODDAMN NIMWIT.
FUCKING. SPEED.
THE MOST HIGHLY REGULATED SUBSTANCE IN THE GODDAMN WORLD.

and no "calorie counting" won't make me lose weight. I will *catabolize* instead.

Moreover also might need to gain weight?

OH WAIT HOW MCUH DO YOU THINK I WEIGH?

SINCE I'VE TOLD YOU TWICE MISTER BELL END BRITFUCK.

GOD YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY... I WISH THE FUCKING USA HAD NOT SAVED YOUR ASS FROM THE FUCKING NAZIS.

you'd be a smoldering rubble pile speaking fucking German, and I'd be smiling in my aryan greys.
>>
>>26368145
Yet again you bring up another excuse. You're not right in the head. You're actually mental. Are all Americans like this?

Carry on with your pathetic life of excuses. People have tried to help you out. I've told you to see a doctor on how to be fit whilst having some kind of fucked up body. If you're not prepared to do something about your skinnyfat body, stop fucking crying about it.

>I WISH THE FUCKING USA HAD NOT SAVED YOUR ASS FROM THE FUCKING NAZIS.

You're not over 18 years old. Fucking grow up.
>>
>>26368240
There's no way to make me "right in the head" either - stress only wrongs it more.

And I* don't want to suffer and die in subhuman conditions under "medicines" and "therapists"

Pay me what you're paying them and big pharma - I'll just get cryolipolysis, fat transfers, and IPL/Lasers..... boom instant self esteem and maintainable.

see a doctor - so the fat/middle aged/geriatric physician can look at me and think I'm nuts because I'm oldfg/not actually 18 and can not break out of the rut.

but hey you never suggested any way to viably replace foods I can't eat (vegetables/pl.ants that taste/smell/crunch/slop around like plants - since nuts are legumes, and potatos are "starch")

you also never suggested any way other than anally tracking calories - uhm okay the exact calorie in a chicken breast is uhm...what?
or oatmeal or or... oh wait - without something indicating that amount --- yeah........ *facepalm*

and not everything indicates that amount, or converts precisely.

go back to the cUcK.

you're clearly apparently middle aged or something

Fucking grow down.
>>
>>26368450
You must be autistic. You have to be. That's the reason why you type like a melt.

>see a doctor - so the fat/middle aged/geriatric physician can look at me and think I'm nuts because I'm oldfg/not actually 18 and can not break out of the rut.

There's your bullshit excuse #1

>you never suggested any way to viably replace foods I can't eat (vegetables/pl.ants that taste/smell/crunch/slop around like plants - since nuts are legumes, and potatos are "starch")

Why can't you eat vegetables? Because they're icky? I understand if you have a nut allergy otherwise that's bullshit excuse #2

>you also never suggested any way other than anally tracking calories - uhm okay the exact calorie in a chicken breast is uhm...what?
or oatmeal or or... oh wait - without something indicating that amount --- yeah........ *facepalm*

"Myfitness app" or look on the labels you retard

No one says you have to be exact with the calorie counting. You can be calories off but so long as you're not 500 over then you're doing it wrong which judging on how you act, that would be very easy for you to do.

>you're clearly apparently middle aged or something

No. I'm in my twenties and not as fucking retarded as you. I said it before and I'll say it again. I really feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for your parents that gave birth to such an whiny prick such as yourself.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.