[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come all philosophers of the antiquity thought women weren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image006.gif (835KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image006.gif
835KB, 500x281px
How come all philosophers of the antiquity thought women weren't worth shit?
>>
Because technically they are not. Men learn the skills and build society and technologies and pass it down and are indispensible while women and children are the truly disposable ones
>>
>>26363196
Coz they fugged young boys
>>
>all philosophers

You haven't read any of them, so your guess is as good as mine.

"It's claimed that women have no creative genius. But there's one extraordinary woman, and it irritates me that men don't do her justice. Angelica Kauffmann was a very great painter. The most illustrious of her own contemporaries admired her." Hitler
>>
>>26363224
>Hitler telling his opinions about other artists
Whatever you think of Hitler, he was a mediocre artist
>>
>>26363224

Remember that Hitler was a failed nice guy and WW2 all stems from his oneitis cruelly rejecting him (look it up).
>>
File: 435345345.png (878KB, 664x583px) Image search: [Google]
435345345.png
878KB, 664x583px
>>26363244
As if you have never criticized something you were incapable of reproducing. Fool.

If you had any capacity to hold yourself to your own words, you'd have nothing to say about Hitler's art, nor anyone else's.
>>
I think Socrates actually thought that women can be actually taught. But honestly, so many philosophers had issues with women that there's no wonder they thought they're irredeemable scum.
>>
>>26363260
I think this is actually the official history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTO6fAJf1GM
>>
>>26363260
>look it up

Short for "this is pure hearsay that I have looked up in no way at all"
>>
>>26363312
he did have a case of oneitis if his youth-hood friend is to be trusted

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Kubizek#Early_life

the book is a good read, hitler really was a pretty interesting personality. Was a better son to his mother than most robots could attest to being.
>>
>>26363312

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
>>
>>26363196

While chads of the antiquity were fighting glorious battles with their bros and fucking bitches these robots of their time had nothing better to do than think about stupid shit and fuck boypussy.
>>
>tfw every civilization ever has always had woman in a subordinate role to man
>tfw modern civilization suddenly thinks it would be a good idea to give them "equal rights"
>>
>>26363282
Different anon. I've seen the shit that got Hitler rejected from art school. It was shit. Although Marvel or DC would hire him these days.
>>
>>26363196
They're all gay.
>>
File: 1453357153587.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1453357153587.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>26363196

Epicurus, Bentham, John Stuart Mill, Aristippus, Anniceris & Hegesias of Cyrene were the heavy hitters that knew their shit.

they thought no such thing.
>>
>>26363739
Don't leave out Diogenes, and even Plato saw women on equal footing to men, that is if the women were actually equal. In his Republic there was no separation of men and women regarding their sex, just about what they could actually do as individuals.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.