[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Japan to be a gaijin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1454534130250.jpg (24KB, 804x446px) Image search: [Google]
1454534130250.jpg
24KB, 804x446px
Alright /r9k/, I'm a 6'2 white guy. If I go to Japan, am I guaranteed to lose my virginity? I hear the meme all the time that Japanese girls love white guys, but I don't want to spend my NEET bux just to find out I got meme'd on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NEyR-pvkF4
>>
if you are a ugly autistic neckbeard here you will be in japland as well
>>
>>26363199
I'm 6'2 and 170 pounds, I'm not a complete shutin neckbeard.
>>
If you wanna lose your virginity so much why not just go visit a hooker?
>>
holy shit these girls are dumb as fuck

how do guys like this shit they probably look like shit without makeup too
>>
>>26363263
I don't want to fuck some girl who has literally had sex a million times and also something about hookers just really makes me sick.

>>26363301
Most women do look like shit without makeup, who cares I just want to pork some girl so I can finally say I did it.
>>
>>26363301
This whole video was annoying as fuck. I am glad I switched to 2D years ago.
>>
>>26363141
No, you twat. Fuck off and stay home.
>>
>>26363141

>Actually hitting it off with the chink chicks
>They love the fact he skydives
>Then proceeds to make fart noises and said he crapped himself.

Jesus fuck this belongs in a cringe thread.
>>
>>26363141
Ye.

There are nothing but pure virgin waifus there. As a baka gaijin, you just point at the potential gf and pick.

However, watch out for asian males - they may become enraged if they see themselves getting cucked by a glorious white aryan.

And yes, the girls are there just like in your japanese animes!
>>
>>26363141
what makes you think you won't be socially retarded in Japan?

what makes you think you can get girls there, where you don't know a single person if you

can't pull a single girl in your home country?

for real, explain how did you reach that conclusion?
>>
>>26363141
>Thinking you can get laid in another country if you can't get laid...

>>26363648
What this anon said! Have fun on your trip! I'm sure it will be worth every penny! Bring back some wifus for us too!
>>
>>26363663

He thinks Japan is just like his animes
>>
>>26363663
Well, duh.. the japanese girls are shy and awkward - just like in animes.

There's no need to be socially adept in japan. It just adds to the mystery of the glorious white male. The japanfus love mystery.
>>
File: 1451740147860.jpg (106KB, 389x487px) Image search: [Google]
1451740147860.jpg
106KB, 389x487px
>>26363680
They sure do! Cant wait to hear OP's stories of his wild sex parties of the sex depraved waifus that have been waiting so long for him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.