[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would he say if he say /r9k/ today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1450017265524.jpg (696KB, 3218x2604px) Image search: [Google]
1450017265524.jpg
696KB, 3218x2604px
What would he say if he say /r9k/ today?
>>
VEINERSHNICHEL
>>
>>26362833
>TFW no sister GF
>>
>>26362833

Charlie Chaplin was a cool dude.
>>
operation barbarossa was an inside job
>>
>>26362833
he'd kill us all for being degenerate slaves
>>
>>26362833

i want to check what's inside his big pockets.
>>
>>26362927
Would he really though? Do you really believe that?
>>
>>26362833
He's seen worse, in the Weimar Republic. He'd be very saddened that so many young men are suffering from the circumstances of a sick society. We're exactly the people he wanted to save. And he would do so, by giving us purpose, opportunity, and hope.
>>
>>26362944
Yes we are weak and inferior. He believed that the strong are destined to crush and rule over the weak.
>>
>>26362966
Did he believe in wanton savagery, though?

"One may be repelled by this law of nature which demands that all living things should mutually devour one another. The fly is snapped up by a dragon-fly, which itself is swallowed by a bird, which itself falls victim to a larger bird. This last, as it grows old, becomes a prey to microbes, which end by getting the better of it. These microbes, in their turn, find their predestined ends.

If we had more powerful microscopes, we would discover new worlds. In the absolute, moreover, nothing is either great or small. Things are big or little by the standard one selects. What is certain, in any case, is that one cannot change anything in all that. Even a man who takes his own life returns finally to nature, body, soul and mind. The toad knows nothing of his previous existence as a tadpole and our own memory serves us no better as regards our own previous state. That's why I have the feeling that it's useful to know the laws of nature, for that enables us to obey them. To act otherwise would be to rise in revolt against Heaven. If I can accept a divine Commandment, it's this one: 'Thou, shalt preserve the species.'"
>>
>>26362944
Yes, he would.

What you call NEET/robot, he called "arbeitsscheu" (scared of work) and "asozial" (scum). Either group of people was sent into labour camps.
>>
File: 34505340-90-9435.jpg (937KB, 1365x1251px) Image search: [Google]
34505340-90-9435.jpg
937KB, 1365x1251px
>>26362950
>he would do so, by giving us purpose, opportunity, and hope.

At least two of those are things we can give to ourselves, and it's kind of a marvel to me that our communities online, despite all the potential it has, are in such a sorry, miserly state.
>>
>>26363019
>"asozial" (scum)

Going out on a limb here, but are you sure that word doesn't translate to "asocial," not "scum"?
>>
>>26363045
>Going out on a limb here, but are you sure that word doesn't translate to "asocial," not "scum"?
I was going for more figurative translations. Yes, asocial would be the literal translation, but he basically considered them scum anyways.
>>
File: auschwitz_orchestra.jpg (111KB, 637x440px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz_orchestra.jpg
111KB, 637x440px
>>26363019
A labor camp full of young men would do wonders for the mental health of most NEETS, assuming, of course, that we weren't worked to death, which Germans would never have done to other Germans.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 300x259px
Who else here /readingmeinkampf/?
Who else here /welcomeexistentialhardship/?
>>
>>26363101
>which Germans would never have done to other German

>getaloadofthisguy.png

Always keep in mind: Once you were sent to any kind of camp, you were left to your wardens' mercy. More than enough Germans faced death in the camps.
>>
>>26362833
He would feel for us, the product of a world that rejected his values.
It's us that bombed the supply lines to the concentration camps, you know. There was no Holocaust but the one we manufactured.
>>
>>26363407
>More than enough

So, not very many?
>>
>>26363468
>So, not very many?
Even if it was just ten, that's ten too many. Same goes for everyone else who died in the camps.
>>
>>26363476
Are you really gonna moralfag here?

You don't give a fuck. How many Africans have died of preventable disease because you weren't trying to change the distribution systems? How many Palestinians have died because you were not out fighting for their rights?
>>
>>26363448
He couldn't care less about non-Germans, he respected Anglo-Saxons, but it wasn't "we're all white guise", if it was he wouldn't have hated the Slavs and Austrians so much. Hitler wanted to takeover Europe for the Germans.
>>
File: 1426421619388.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1426421619388.png
29KB, 633x758px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdhfVDqJnE

>tfw everyone in this video is dead and their cuckold descendants are watching these same cities get raped by kebab to please internationalist scumbags
>>
>>26363504
If you're gonna call me moralfag, go ahead.

Yes, people die. And every single person dying to injustice is a person too many.

My main point was that Hitler didn't refrain from having you killed simply because you were German.
>>
>>26363504
Not that guy, but isn't that a good thing? Existential struggle refines the weaker races, it's makes them better. The weak African and Palestinians die; the fit Africans and Palestinians survive and reproduce. The population is better for it. This is how higher culture is created. Through hardship.
>>
>>26363510
>hate

Way more hatred, and of a more vicious kind, of roasties and normies on /r9k/ than Hitler had for non Aryans

"It should be possible for us to control this region to the East with two hundred and fifty thousand men plus a cadre Of good administrators. Let's learn from the English, who, with two hundred and fifty thousand men in all, including fifty thousand soldiers, govern four hundred million Indians. This space in Russia must always be dominated by Germans. Nothing would be a worse mistake on our part than to seek to educate the masses there. It is to our interest that the people should know just enough to recognise the signs on the roads. At present they can't read, and they ought to stay like that. But they must be allowed to live decently, of course, and that's also to our interest."
>>
>>26363523
>every single person dying to injustice is a person too many

There is no such thing as 'injustice', Mother Nature does not govern by primate law. She nods her head only to those who're strong enough to live.
>>
>>26363510
>and Austrians
you do know Hitler was Austrian right?
>>
>>26363560
Hitler was a German LIVING under the Habsburg monarchy correct. He didn't identify as Austrian, nor did anyone from the villiage he was from right across from Bavaria. Austria-Hungry was a multiethnic state, there were Germans living there Anon.
>>
that feel when I would've been holocausted because NEET with brown eyes
>>
>>26363510
>hitler hating austrians

What this is the first time i've heard something like this. I thought he loved them. Not to mention he is technically from there.
>>
>>26362927
He'd kill me for that plus the fact that I'm a Slav.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.