[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you open an already established thread, slowly scroll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1446758265153.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1446758265153.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>tfw you open an already established thread, slowly scroll through all the posts and reply to several of them as you go only to come to the bottom of the thread, finding 6 of your posts all in a row, so you sit and refresh the thread over and over again while you slowly come to accept that your posts will never be read or replied to
>>
File: 1450679708105.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450679708105.png
345KB, 640x480px
> tfw systematically depriving you of a (you) just out of spite and hatred for my fellow man
>>
>tfw mixing up your posting style so it looks like they were all written by different people
>>
>>26362630

at least you bumped my thread right....?
>>
>>26362708
>not sageing your every post by default

You people disgust me.
>>
>>26362703

>tfw no amount of post tailoring will mask your samefaggotry in a thead's early game due to astute anons checking the post counter
>>
>>26362606
I hate when my post is the last in the thread
>>
>>26362929

I won't let that happen to you
>>
Is the point of posting to get (You)s?
>>
File: smugr.jpg (138KB, 543x551px) Image search: [Google]
smugr.jpg
138KB, 543x551px
>>26362929
>tfw you made a relatively successful thread
>>
>tfw restarting router to bump a thread after you've been the last person to post
>>
>>26366438
you wouldn't do that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.