[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your boyfriend tells you he doesn't love you anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1453994091765.jpg (15KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453994091765.jpg
15KB, 360x270px
>tfw your boyfriend tells you he doesn't love you anymore
How do I move on and leave him?
>>
move on by being my internet gf instead bby. I can offer you long talks about bitches and penis collossa.
>>
come live with me and be my qt homemaker wife
>>
F A T M A D O K A

Just look at that odd weight distribution

DAYUM
>>
>>26362457
Just like any guy would move on:
>blow up his cell with needy text messages
>write him poems
>stalk him on all social media
>message him on all social media
>threaten to kill yourself because he left
>fade to black and never talk to him again
>>
>>26362457
Stop being a fag, that would work.
>>
>>26362502
Ebery time lol
>>
File: 1454901760369.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
1454901760369.gif
327KB, 834x870px
>>26362457
>tfw also going through this
The advice I should be following but choose not to because I can get away with the shit I do would be so that you can completely forget about them and find someone just like them.
Find a hobby that you like and a hobby that your significant other enjoyed something that's pretty universally liked. Make sure you can meet people through this hobby. Force yourself to masturbate I can't even get hard and somehow I found a way to jerk myself off. They no longer exist go smoke for the next couple of days if you're a NEET I've been doing it the last week and I don't feel nearly as emotional as I did before mask your emotions asap if you want the pain to go away unless you want to feel okay with yourself in the future and know that you didn't need some bullshit plant to mask the pain. Alright you found a hobby and now you have a way to mask the pain now you have time for yourself OP make a tinder account and before you do it go look at your exes photos how were they shot did he use digital or photo now tailor your photos to match the same style as hers or the people you're interested in hooking up with. Great you're doing wonders now do this with any media that is used frequently go make an instagram. Keep up to date with these two things for like five to ten minutes tops, Make sure you're going to school or working a job that fucking means something you're with a 6 figure fucking job go fucking earn it and go to a fucking gym and eat right so your body is some 10/10 shit. Do this and focus on yourself learn to love yourself OP because there's plenty of people in the world who would want to.
>>
Just say "bye" OP. Sounds like he made it bretty easy for you. Moving on will come gradually.

>bf quit WoW and got a normie job
>my life is stagnant and he's pissed about it
>he dislikes almost everything about me but still treats me well
>he constantly urges improvement but doesn't believe in therapists or medication

Feels bad. I want him to be happy with somebody and wish he'd just end it so I could kms
>>
>>26362578

Man I miss Christmas already
>>
HAVE TONS OF REBOUND SEX WITH STRANGERS, THAT ALWAYS FIXES THINGS, AMIRITE KEK?
>inb4 OP already considered this because it is a poisonous, toxic, cancerous female
>>
>>26362457
>tells you he doesn't love you anymore

leave him? lol sounds like he left you
>>
File: 1453972944670.gif (200KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453972944670.gif
200KB, 480x270px
>>26362730
He's keeping me around because of the chance he will fall for me again. I'm such a cuck I wish I could leave him and forget
>>
>>26362457
>How do I move on and leave him?
You need me in your life.
Apparently dating me for roughly three months is very good for moving on after being left.
>>
>>26362711

I do work, I just work from home. Pretty sure I'll never be the person he wants me to be no matter how hard I work at it. He has a whole new lifestyle now based around things I'll never be able to enjoy or be able to participate in. It's too much to change.
>>
>>26362799
No he just wants to fuck you
Have you been having sex after he said this to you?

He might even be cheating on you at this point
>>
>>26362823

Sad but probably true OP
>>
File: 1454670445701.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1454670445701.png
102KB, 512x512px
>>26362814
Go outside and get some hobbies seriously spark up your sex life if you want me to be brutally honest and learn to take an interest in the things he likes I'm sure he does the same and if you truly feel he doesn't put nearly as much effort as you or you don't feel he's trying hard enough get rid of him and move on. Don't prolong it it'll only get worse. Now you have the options to either unfuck your relationship if this guy isn't complete trash and you aren't either or you can ditch him and learn to love yourself because honestly you sound like you have a lot of insecurities and you're too scared to go outside of your boundaries. Seriously if you can't even love yourself and take care of yourself in a positive way how do you expect yourself to be in a relationship where someone will depend on you at some point.
>>26362799
Fucking kill yourself you don't deserve to be used or abused you seem like you do this shit for the attention if you really gave a fuck at this point you'd have followed the advice the people in your situation or have experienced it offered. You're such a mighty shit stain OP god bless your betaness you're a shining example of what not to be an anime poster who gets cucked by a man who has told you he doesn't love you and keeps you around for his egotistical sick emotional games. Absolutely trash the both of you.
>>
>>26362871

that's some top shelf normie-tier advice anon thanks

i will never ever fucking love myself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.