[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here went through a short tripfag phase and then stopped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1450364084808.jpg (86KB, 423x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1450364084808.jpg
86KB, 423x1021px
Who else here went through a short tripfag phase and then stopped out of embarrassment because they thought they were something people should notice?

I am still ashamed that out of the nine years of browsing I did it for perhaps a total of one month.

I still regret it. This isn't a thread to call out tripfags or bring attention to them. Everyone's anon to me.
>>
Me
I don't even remember what the trip was because I've blocked it out

I think it was some kind of smiley face
>>
>>26362107
Only had a trip when I rolled for quads and got quads and my name was quadgod

nae nae
>>
I tripped in /x], years ago, and went completely unnoticed except for one anon who indulged me by making OC for one of the memes I wanted to force.
>>
I seriously don't understand tripfags.

Why would you come to 4chan if you wanted to be known by name?

I get mods and admins using them, or people who provide content or something, but just shitposting? Why?

If you wanted an online handle, wouldn't you go to Gaf or SA or Reddit?
>>
I did it for 4 years on /mu/ which i dont actually regret. I used to hang out in their tiny chats late into the night back in 2012. Everyone recognized me and I recognized them and we all had fun watching movies together and occasionally went off topic in thread. I haven't talked to most of them since early 2013 and mu has become such a hell hole I don't see the point anymore. It was literally some of the happiest times of my life.

Sorry for contributing to cancer
>>
>>26362107
>>thought they were something people should notice
>implying I care about the literal who

try again

>>26362238
>>26362173
>>26362150
>>26362125
>>26362122
ITT degenerates
>>
>>26362238
what was your name? i used to go on mu tinychats too
>>
Why would you want to start using trip to begin with? I really don't understand. I don't really know what leads people to using one and I'm quite curious.
>>
>>26362557
Desperation for attention and accomplishment.

See
>>26362486

Noone gives a fuck about this noname faggot, yet they still keep a Tripcoded name. Perhaps if they show us their vagina like Mystery we can get somewhere.
>>
>>26362107
i was a pretty popular tripfag on one board around 2009ish for a couple of years
however I was 16 years old
I like most teenagers have grown out of my narcissism
>>
>>26362781
It feels really delusional to expect acomplishement on anonymous imageboard, but even I cannot deny that getting nice (You)'s is kind of nice, so I am probably not totally in the clear either.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.