[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know what the FUCK people go to Omegle for. What are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (32KB, 464x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 464x266px
I want to know what the FUCK people go to Omegle for. What are they after? Who are they looking to chat with? It makes no sense :/

I'm a 21-year-old guy and whenever I go there, I get disconnected SO hard. Literally nobody will talk to me. I can actually sit through hundreds of people who will immediately disconnect with me after 0.5 - 2 seconds. Consecutively, too... It's embarrassing

Is it because I'm a guy? Well, whatever, but the fact that people go to Omegle solely to speak with women is just absolutely fucking laughable

If that's the case, how come women instantly disconnect too? What the fuck are THEY looking for? Is it because my dick isn't out like everyone else?

Is it because I'm ugly? Hell, I don't know. We're all awful at judging our own appearance. Although when I went on omegle's r9k tag/interest a few days ago, you all called me a normie because I "look good" and others asked me why I was on r9k or if I knew what it was.. A guy even asked if he could jack off to my face (you guys are weird).

I'm definitely not as good looking as you guys made it out to be, but I don't think I'm a monster -- at least not monstrous enough to justify 100% of people disconnecting after 0.5-2 seconds. I'm honestly just normal looking. So WHY THE FUCK won't people talk to me? Is it because I'm skinny and not a ripped already-shirtless gym-rat Chad?

Why would anyone go to that site? It's just an infinite sea of endless
>"Nah, I don't want to talk to you (disconnects)"
over and over and over again. How is that enjoyable? Who are these people looking for? God that place depresses me. Do you guys get that shit too?

I JUST WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE.. LITERALLY ANYONE :(
>>
you gotta have a good first impression if you want to chat with normies. wear a funny hat or say some random bullshit fact.
>>
>>26362126
>some random bullshit fact

What could be said that's interesting enough to prompt a response?
>>
>>26362126
What could be said in 0.5 seconds?
>>
Avoid video chat if you want to actually talk, and throw in some interests, anything really.

Otherwise it's just penis's looking for girls and the odd rare girl looking at penis's.
>>
>>26362077
I'm shitskinned, so 45% will automatically skip me without hesitation. I skip at least 10% of the time because dicks. The remainder of the women will sit there, stare for at least a second and a half to two seconds, then skip regardless of what I say. Same with guys.

There's only a SUPER small percentage that I actually have full conversations with. Even smaller are women. I've met a few women off of Omegle. You already know what it was for.
>>
>>26362222
Nice quads

originalmenteroboto
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-09-19-16-02.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-09-19-16-02.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>26362077
To make degenerates cut themselves op
>>
>>26362077
>(you guys are weird)
Fuck off, normie.
>>
It's because you use videochat
>>
File: TOP KeK.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
TOP KeK.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>26362077
i'm not sure why but this made me lose my shit
>>
>>26362077
Post steam we can talk, if you don't like me you can delete me in 2 seconds I won't mind.
>>
I go on Omegle exclusively when I'm fucked off my face at home on MDMA at 4AM and my friends have gone to bed

I only use text, though
>>
Here's what I do:

>never go on camera
>stay under tags related to my hobbies
>disconnect with anyone who starts a conversation with any variation of ASL

I've met lots of wonderful people this way who share my hobbies and passions.
>>
Use text chat, dont give up, OP. I met a qt on there and we stayed in touch for three years, so you never know.
>>
File: CRpKIYaVEAAYMWA.jpg (61KB, 740x383px) Image search: [Google]
CRpKIYaVEAAYMWA.jpg
61KB, 740x383px
>>26364826
>>never go on camera
>>stay under tags related to my hobbies
>>disconnect with anyone who starts a conversation with any variation of ASL

In addition to this, I've learned from experience to do the following to weed out people that are terrible to talk to:
>disconnect anyone who starts a conversation with something immensely boring and superfluous like "hi" "hey" "hello" "what's up"
>disconnect anyone who writes without proper capitalization and without at least non-shit punctuation

For the /r9k/-related tags:
>disconnect anyone who immediately opens with a meme, or practically speaks in memes

Naturally this weeds out nearly everyone, and it feels desolately lonely, like standing atop a pile of rubble and looking out over an endless and unforgiving wasteland.
It's pretty fucked. I'm convinced that you have to be able to tolerate extremely dull people and also be extremely dull yourself to be able to find any sort of connection on Omegle.
>>
>>26365016
Those are also good additions. I usually lead with a general question related to the hobby tag I'm using in order to kick off a conversation with them about their interests so I'm never sure who is leading with hellos.

I also rarely meet people with poor spelling.
>>
>>26362077
im a tranny and i go on there to see if people think im a girl they do without fail. the amount of dicks that has been seen is very high.
>>
>>26362077
i got on omegle to show my cock and cum on cam for older men.

sometimes they pay me, its pretty sweet.
>>
>>26365122
You will never be a real girl you delusional faggot :)
>>
too old, senpai
omegle is for 15 yo horny kids who fap to nudes of the very same of the opposite sex, who, believe it or not, do not exist on omegle. still wondering why women control men? most men behave like zombies since early adolescence, crave vagina and tits like a fat man lusts for a giant cake to eat on his own alone in a dark room while crying and playing with balls and then smelling his fingers and saying to him self "odd, i don't remember fapping, yet my balls are so soft" and then he passes out while slowly developing diabetes.
>>
>>26362077
What do you look like? Censor a part of yourself if you want.
>>
>>26365189
i dont really think i will, but its what i can do to treat my mental illness
>>
File: feelborn.jpg (136KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
feelborn.jpg
136KB, 746x982px
I've always tried carrying on coversations, but most of the faggots on r9k tag either start by spouting shitty memes, or give 1 word replies.

Nigga, I know you're lonely and life sucks and you wanna talk to someone. I feel the same way. But I'm not gonna carry the convo if you can't.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.