[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having a friend over in the morning and we both know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

I'm having a friend over in the morning and we both know I'm gonna spend a lot of time sucking him off while he plays vidya.

Who else /bitchfriend/? Because we're legit friends but I'm his total bitch and it gets us both off pretty hard.
>>
File: 1454119843445.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1454119843445.png
440KB, 633x758px
I WANT TO BE YOU

plz do some of it on skype for me to watch
>>
>tfw no best friend who is sexual with you on a mutual basis

Don't get the domination and submission thing myself, but I'm a little jelly

>tfw no friends at all
>>
File: hurt niko.jpg (50KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
hurt niko.jpg
50KB, 850x850px
I had something like that with a friend for a while, but over time it became less friend and more bitch. At first we would hang out and play video games or watch tv, then maybe fuck. After a year or so, he never even called unless he wanted sex, and would leave right away. It's kind of depressing, makes me feel like maybe I'm just unbearable to be around unless I have a cock in one of my holes. He's a good lay though, really hung and he knows how to use it.
btw i'm a boy
>>
>>26361348
My ex did this to me over the course of a few years
There, there
Just detach from that shit, it's no good to get in the habit of being debased like that
>>
>>26361295
Would a few phone pics suffice? I kinda wanna have some to get off to at a later date.

>>26361348
He's kinda the same, though we both work and have our own friends so we'll kinda not talk for a few weeks, rant about how shit things have been, and kinda goof around. This is gonna be the second time he's come over in the few months we've been talking, and it's cool. First time he came over he played Scholar of the First Sin and I made him cum in my mouth.
>>
>>26361388

how can i get them?
>>
>>26361371
I'd rather have the physical intimacy than nothing, though. Can't stand the idea of being all alone again.
>>26361388
Neither of us has many friends so I see him a lot, it's just that if I see him now, it's because he wants to fuck me. He never wants to just watch tv or play a game with me or go bowling or anything we used to do. Just wants to cum in me and leave. I've noticed he gets rougher with me the past few months, too, but I don't really mind that part.
>>
>>26361407
I'll probably post them here and talk about how well it went if anyone would be interested.

Of course I'll only post the ones that will keep everyone involved anon. Probably.
>>
File: 1278397018170.jpg (27KB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
1278397018170.jpg
27KB, 300x284px
>>26361433

i'll probably miss the thread
>>
I wish I had a super dominant friend reeeee

reeeee
>>
>>26361440
I'll make the thread around this time tomorrow night, most likely. Maybe a bit earlier.
>>
>tfw one of my friendships is like this now
>tfw he pins me down and fucks me so hard I cum on his sheets
>tfw he chokes me during sex
>tfw he brought a friend along last time and they spitroasted me
>>
>>26361562
We actually have talked about how it'd be fun to have a third friend included. I've looked but no dice and he's looked around a little with no luck.

It's a shame too.
>>
>>26361603
Luckily he knew a few people who were into that sort of thing, and one took him up on the offer. Was a good time all around. Hoping he decides to bring his friend along again soon. Even just to hang out would be nice, really.
>>
>>26361274
Wow, your actually a bitch ass faggot?
>>
File: feel.jpg (59KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
59KB, 633x758px
wow. I'm quite envious. Not just because I'm a virgin, but friendless too.
>>
>>26361717
Where do you live? I could help you cure at least one of those things if you're near me.
>>
>>26361704
Damn straight. Though I'm still nervous about him fucking my ass. We talk a lot about how nice it'll be for him to cum inside while at the hilt, though.

>>26361717
Well if you were near Dallas maybe you could be the third friend to play vidya with. Inb4 /soc/ is that way.
>>
>>26361741
>>26361752
england, unfortunately.
>>
>>26361781
That is unfortunate. I've got a really nice setup for watching tv, so we could have done that even if you're not cool with having sex with another guy.
>>
>>26361781
I'd thought you would have better luck there than me here since everything is so close to each other.
>>
>he got a boner for me one time because we were cuddling and I was too shy to take his dick out of his pants and so I just pumped it awkwardly with my hand until he left to go whack off in the bathroom
>asked him if he wanted to be sex friends and then wound up agreeing that it was probably a bad idea since we were both still emotionally recovering from oneitises that went down in flames
>every time I see him to hang out and smoke a bowl and watch shit on youtube together and stuff I want him to fuck me really bad
>he is a cool 9/10 chad guy who plays guitar really well and composes music and other interesting cool stuff
>I'm not very cool or Chad
>he doesn't really hug me or cuddle with me any more, if we do he ends it pretty fast
>asking him to be sex friends took all the courage I had and I'm too shy to bring it up ever again

if I become less skinnyfat and become a little bit more attractive maybe he will let me suck his dick someday ;_;
>>
>>26361872
I'm a tiny bit more than skinnyfat (still wear large sized shirts and 40" waist pants are either perfect fits or loose), but I think he likes it. Or at least doesn't see it as a bad thing.
>>
File: 1393713257265.jpg (32KB, 456x315px) Image search: [Google]
1393713257265.jpg
32KB, 456x315px
>>26361827
I'd be cool with that. very much so.

>>26361866
There aren't really any anons in my city. everyone is in london it seems. Nevermind. Maybe I'll be able to contribute to one of these threads some day. I have hope.
>>
>>26361954
It's a shame we're so far apart, then. Would love to have another fuckbuddy.
>>
>>26361954
No harm in trying, right? But go for someone you can actually chill with. Sex is fun but more fun when you're in the middle of goofing around and suddenly he puts your hand on his cock and instincts take over...
>>
>>26361967
are they hard to find? truthfully I haven't made much effort to find one.

>>26361987
That's the idea. A proper friend, who I can do gay shit with.
>>
>>26362092
I expect they are. I got lucky and he kind of approached me about taking it to that level after finding out I'm gay.
>>
>>26362112
For me, we both had bad relationships with chicks and thought it'd just be fun to do.
Needless to say, we click well enough. If he was closer, I wouldn't mind him popping over more often.

I still want a girlfriend eventually but I'm just a deviant.
>>
>>26361348
Now you know what being a girl is like. :^)
>>
>>26362148
Oh, obviously. I'd like a real boyfriend some day but it's nice having a friend who's willing to bend you over and make you his bitch.
>>
File: 1450423119119.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450423119119.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Anyone got anymore stories to share?
>>
>>26362242
I met with a woman 16 years older than me last Thursday and we fucked but it isn't nearly as interesting. Was a one-off thing.
>>
File: Trump 1974141.jpg (39KB, 229x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trump 1974141.jpg
39KB, 229x300px
Post yfw this normie thread is in /r9k/
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.