[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please critique my poem My feelings have geometric folds....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 512103_1386766737548_500_278.jpg (104KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
512103_1386766737548_500_278.jpg
104KB, 498x278px
Please critique my poem

My feelings have geometric folds....
Feelings with geometric qualities.....
They can be measured by a tiny ruler...
But the ones who measure, whether nephilim or some strange forgotten god, they cannot hold the ruler...
Thus, they cannot know my feelings....
My soul, trembles as dewy tentacles sprout.....the sound like a tree snapping itself in half.....
The sprouts reach in all directions.
Screaming to be known,
Screaming to be acknowledged,
Screaming to be measured.
A mass of spinning and odd shaped geometry.....I hold an uneven number of sides, in my time we called it a heart.
The spinning mass, with it's reaching tentacles, take hold of the first ledge it comes across.
Pulling itself onto a platform that surely must contain it's true shape.
But, there is no true shape.
Only the mother waits on the platform,
a distant membrane that feeds on it's young... It convulses and erupts, spilling digestive juices, a tidal wave of acid over takes the platform....
My geometrically incorrect mass, does not witness the event. The tentacles lack strenght to raise itself onto the platform and mourn in confusion....
My feelings in geometric folds, measured by peculiar rulers unknown to children of angels, long dead gods or actual humans.
>>
underagedb&/5
>>
>>26360815
>muh feelings-
Stopped reading there.

highschooledge/10
underageb&/10
>>
eat my cum
>>
File: a.gif (1000KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
1000KB, 500x300px
>>26360815
>fairy tale
>>
I hated this trite poem so much i tried to rewrite it for you

I hold an uneven number of sides,
Tiny geometric folds
Supposedly immeasurable
By any known hands.
I tremble as
My torso splits
Like a rigid tree
Cracked open in the wind.
Insides reaching out
For higher ground
With desperation
To witness a mother
Consume her own young.

But my digestive system
Is weak
And tired of my whiney
Childish bullshit.

Basically don't overcomplicate things to seem deeper than you are, it's alienating, pretentious and nauseating to read through. It's also a lot more interesting to write about WHY you feel shitty in some sense because then people can try and connect with the work. Going all MUH FEEEELINGS is just nauseating unless you really have a way with words.
>>
>>26360815
I can't even fucking finish reading it tbqh familia
>>
>>26360815
The syllabic patterns are horrible.

>>26362087
This reads a bit better, but it's *too* terse in places, it resembles haiku crap too much.

>tfw no one writes solid, rhyming poetry with discernible rhythm anymore

Everything is just this lazy rhymeless random shit.
>>
>>26362164
>The syllabic patterns are horrible.

For instance:

>>26360815
>Screaming to be known,
>Screaming to be acknowledged,
>Screaming to be measured.

really should have been -, ---, - (e.g., nonsensically, 'known, acknowledged, done').

Or

>The spinning mass, with it's reaching tentacles

should have been - - --- -

e.g. 'with its oe'rreaching sprouts'.

I don't know how I know, but I know.
>>
>>26362199
>oe'rreaching
*o'erreaching
>>
>>26362199
>
Well I know you're wong.
>>
>>26362209
I'm not.

Here, let me quickly fix >>26362087's fix so it reads well as well. Again, it will be nonsensical, this is purely with the rhythmic respect.

I hold a stuff that is uneven
for tiny metric fold.
The Earth redone for measurable,
'n' hands can't tell are told.
I tremble as my torso sagging
the rigid trees are split.
The inside reaching out of fetter
the ground unmoving hit.
And desperation had no witness
of young consumed by shit.
>>
>>26362325
(It's not perfect yet, but at least it's balanced. Sage.)
>>
>>26362347
Is it your goal in life to be banned?
>>
>>26362362
It's fun to 'violating' the no announcing sages rule while being aware that I'm probably one of the very few people to still use (and always have) sage properly, namely to keep a thread from bumping with an irrelevant post.
>>
>>26362374
(That said, I've never been banned or warned for it, and I've done it hundreds of times. Sage.)
>>
>>26362392
Now you're just begging to be banned. Good luck cuck.
>>
>>26362410
Mods are not retards.

Or is that post a violation of >>>rules/global/8?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.