[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Graduated highschool a year ago >Never had a GF through

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1452104701394.png (1MB, 923x641px) Image search: [Google]
1452104701394.png
1MB, 923x641px
>Graduated highschool a year ago
>Never had a GF through the entire thing
>Never even kissed/held hands with a girl
>Forced into working with my dad as carpenter
>Everyone that bullied me is going to college
>They're going to be making 120k a year at a desk job and I'll have to kill myself to make 80k in a year
>They will get to have families and everything
>I'm stuck being a loser

Man life fucking sucks
>>
>Everyone that bullied me is going to college
>They're going to be making 120k a year at a desk job and I'll have to kill myself to make 80k in a year

The good news is most of them will be working with you in the same shit-tier service industry jobs, but they'll be massively in debt instead.

Also

>waaaahhhhh, I've never had a GF even though I graduated high school!

You're way too young to whine about that yet you faggot
>>
You'd be making $25k while they'd be making $50k. The economy is shit these days and most degrees are worthless.
>>
>>26360182
Fuck you I want to whine you asshole
>>
>>26360138
3 things nigga
>carpentry is not that hard, and its pretty cool
>you'll get moderately swole
>80k is fucking comfy and you'll have no debt
>>
>>26360138
At least you have a damn job.
>>
File: entitled neet.png (613KB, 792x600px) Image search: [Google]
entitled neet.png
613KB, 792x600px
>>26360138
>>
>>26360138
>80k a year

stop whining you stupid dumb idiotic retarded autistic moron faggot asshole
>>
80 grand a year is a lot more than most americans make you dumb faggot
>>
>>26360138
>Dad got me into his job
>Maybe ~$11k
I'm jelly OP.
>>
You guys, he just graduated HS. He's not making 80k a year. He's the guy in this pic >>26360531 and will be until he settles for less as he realizes he has to start in the mailroom.
>>
>80k
Lol.

Masters degree from Columbia Business School reporting in.

I start my job in September. It's a pretty prestigious graduate scheme and I had to beat over 5000 candidates to it. It's taken me 3 years to get it after applying to literally hundreds of these types of things, it's basically the only shot graduates like me have of getting a career type job.

My starting salary is $34k a year.
>>
>>26360138
The white collar American dream is over dude. You won. You're gonna cash in. They're gonna barely eak out 50k a year and be saddled with hundreds of thousands of dollars in non-dischargable student debt for decades. For degrees that will be worthless in the job market in 10 years... you really think they're the ones that will be better off? Be patient my brother.
>>
>>26360138
>They're going to be making 120k a year at a desk job
>>26360138
This isn't true college is a meme
>>
>>26360138
OP, take life my balls, don't care about what anyone says and make it what you want it. Work hard and pursue your dreams. Don't be a carpenter if you don't want to. It is a job for low skilled people, it is a labor job. Use your brain. Good luck OP.
>>
>>26360800
You've got all of the sick qualifications and you beat out thousands of people it you're still sucking the dick
>>
>>26360138
>forced
You're probably 18 or soon to be, you aren't forced to do anything. Go to community college and transfer if you really want the "uni experience". It'll save you the debt those chads/Stacys will be paying after they graduate. High school isn't enough to determine the entire outlook of your life. Stop indulging in self pity before you actually do become a failure like most of us robots
>>
File: 6575674.png (5KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
6575674.png
5KB, 500x450px
>>26361945
Why post something like this?
Why did you take the time to write something this stupid?
Are you legitimately retarded?
Do you honestly think that this will help OP in any way?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.