[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1434832230385.jpg (92KB, 768x783px) Image search: [Google]
1434832230385.jpg
92KB, 768x783px
>that one quiet relaxed kid who would sometimes randomly scream like they were being murdered in the middle of class and then go back to being quite and chill.

I think his name was Randy, I hope your doing good Randy considering you might be here.
>>
>that christian kid who drew crosses and praying hands all the time

>that proto neck beard kid who always wore fedoras and wallet chains

>that future robot who actually performed his favorite song to his peers at the talent show

>that kid who swore he hallucinated all sorts of crazy shit when he smoked weed
>>
>that kid who wore full surplus army BDUs to school
>>
>that kid who always looked like he was going to kill someone and one day asked you if you would take his dog because he heard you were looking for one
>that kid that kills himself after you take his dog
>>
>that one fat kid who was so annoying that he literally had to pay people to be his friend

I felt sad but also disgusted every time I saw him.
>>
>that faggot kid in your gym class that you made fun of for "fucking his parakeet" and trying to be an edgy cunt by saying he was satanist, always wearing his generic nfl hoodie, and trying to be a "brooder" but he was short, downy lookin, had glasses that distorted time and space, and whenever you tried talking to him he would stutter up fake stories about how hes a hacker and plays only "shooter games" but really his parents set a fucking lock code on his phone so he cant play games and when they took it off he only had minecraft pocket edition
>>
>>26360247
This gave me feels
>>
>That one really weird, crazy kid that did all sorts of shit in middle school, then suddenly became a quiet, socially awkward robot on the first day of high school
>>
>tfw the weird kid was you

now i'm just a weird adult
>>
>that kid who opened that kid thread when there was already one going

Check the catalog, asswipe.
>>
>That kid who got all the girls lol haha
>>
File: Untitled.png (17KB, 1056x760px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 1056x760px
>That gay kid who was mad fucking crushing on you and you'd tease him all the time in gym just to watch him blush and squirm

He didn't come out until like senior year

God I'm a narcissist faggot
>>
>>26360409
me.

i became semi-normal the last two years of hs though
>>
>>26360634
Yeeesss, I also teased a closeted gay kid for fun.

It was incredibly gay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.