[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here has a fucked up spine?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: kyphosis.jpg (41KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
kyphosis.jpg
41KB, 400x320px
who else here has a fucked up spine?
>>
>>26358553
I almost ended up a hunchback. So I started lifting and it sort of fixed itself. Deadlifting with good form helps. Some people deadlift with a curved upper back as an advanced technique but if you keep it flat it helps to strengthen the muscles which support your upper back. Hope this helps lad.
>>
>>26358553
Supposedly I don't but desu I think I'm kyphotic.
Lifting doesn't fix everything

Dyspraxics/dysautonomics also can't really get "form" proper no matter how many times we try in response to the reply, so...
>>
File: 867085.jpg (26KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
867085.jpg
26KB, 512x384px
I have exatly this. at 63 degrees no less.

I get really bad back and chest pain from it, and lately my lower back and my sciatic nerve have been fucked up.

>>26358674
Lifting can hurt me, this is the dumbest advice.
If you have kyphosis you probably have degen disks too and lifting can hurt you really bad.
>>
>>26358553
Lordosis here. I don't mind tbqh, makes my butt look bigger.
>>
File: 1404707734890.png (98KB, 302x187px) Image search: [Google]
1404707734890.png
98KB, 302x187px
>>26358674
YEE BRO LIFT IT WILL FIX YOUR GENETIC MALFORMATION.
>>
>>26358553
yea i dont really mind it unless i accidentally pass by a mirror

thanks for reminding me anon you fucking piece oef SHIT
>>
File: 1420685483892.gif (115KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
1420685483892.gif
115KB, 255x184px
>>26358745
I hope you see a doc pretty regularly, your sciatica is down there, and sciatic pain is the worst.
>>
>>26358733
Regarding your hunchback:

Have you tried lying facedown on the floor and having a trusted friend push down on the hump (gently, of course) until you're all straightened out?

I just think this is one of those problems where a simple solution might be the most effective.
>>
>>26358842
Look up sermains kyphosis. Its a degenerative joint disease for your back, your back grows that way, you can't physically straighten without surgry.
>>
>>26358912
The caveat to this is that they catch it when you are young, like 8-9 and then with a brace you may have a chance at a normal spine.
>>
>>26358553
unfortunately the only solution is to get in the habit of straightening yourself out
it's a pain, but being hunched makes me feel really ugly
(I am otherwise but one less turn off gone I guess)
>>
>>26358733
I'm glad I have no bad discs, heart doc tells me sit up straight but he';s kinda really old and one of those foreign guys i mean when i try to do it it feels like...well like my breast bone and my spine are pushing against each other and squishing everything in the middle a bit, not a lot but still man....

>>26358783
No.
>>26358939
this is quite possible for me, albeit with very slight like i can straighten but now i feel like my groin is being pulled and my lower ribcage/outside bottom edge of lungs are just like owwie.... I'm sure that's more than just proper "posture" and I have to think to do it and IT FUCKING ALMOST HURTS, not quite but very close if I hold that position a long time, IF I could manage such it'd be exhausting/painful/exercise in and of itself.
>>
File: 077310.jpg (39KB, 499x449px) Image search: [Google]
077310.jpg
39KB, 499x449px
>>26359070
Kyphosis basically means you are like me and you are completely unable to straighten. Have you had MRIs or CT work done? X-rays. If not id start with X-rays. Hopefully you can get this worked out anon.

Your spine basically holds you together,if it goes out of wack it brings other body parts with it.
>>
>>26358553
almost, just a hard-wired bad posture. I had a massive growth spurt when I was like 13 and had to always look down at people and I have the same desks and furniture and from when I was also around that age so I'm constantly looking down at my computer and TV. I have to manually fix my posture every so often especially when walking

>>26358674
same.
>>
>>26359137
Also bad posture does not cause kyphosis its genetic.

Tho bad posture can hurt you back.
>>
>>26359167
Ok i correct myself its called postural kyposis, and its remedied by laying flat. I thought it was caused by something else.

Shermans is the genetic one.

Great i got the fucked one.
>>
>>26359135
I can "straighten" per se but I think some part of the curve is so weird it pushes INward where it really *shoudln't* or something, I mean really, it's damn painful to DO. Like seriously not right or just weak muscles, it actively causes tension/very dull grade pain spots.

>>26359214
schuermann's you mean?
>>
>>26359259
Yeah.

Have you seen a doc. You should your spine is important.

I need another MRI make sure its not fucking with my spinal cord, i havent had once since i was 17.
>>
>>26359309
My gp didn't really make anything of it last few visits but I'm going to ask again just in case.

I had a lower spine mri but it showed nothing, not even a pinch nerve

she also swears no diabetes (I WILL be asking for some kind of insulin sensitivity type test - except since I'm BORDERLINE on the cortisol, I'm normal but I am on the low end the usual test is out of the question)

Kinda fuckefd on why I'd get a random pinch nerve in my upper right leg.... ;x
>>
File: 1449200381622.png (509KB, 804x981px) Image search: [Google]
1449200381622.png
509KB, 804x981px
>>26358553
My parents and one kid from highschool said I should straight up my back since I always walk around with a hunchback. Shame none of my friends told me this except for Carlos. Carlos if you are somehow here I doubt it, but thanks for at least trying to correct my bad back.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.