[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the pros and cons of having an ugly gf? any stories?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

what are the pros and cons of having an ugly gf?
any stories?
>>
I have one. But she's nice as fuck, so there's that.
>>
>>26358479
Never have to worry about dudes trying to steal her
>>
Pros
>You get used to her ugliness after a while and she become just another girl.
>You get pussy.
>They are usually more open to new things.
Cons
>The looks of people.
>The smell of ugly girls is not cute.
>>
A pretty woman makes her husband feel small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he marries her then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
You'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ugly woman cooks meals on time
She'll always give you peace of mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH_PANCU9oQ
>>
>>26358479
Pros
>don't have to worry about her leaving
>sex life is pretty goddamn insane, she does whatever I want, whenever I want it
>sex gets crazier when she sees women "flirting with me"
>similar interests
Cons
>so fucking clingy
>like goddamn velcro or some shit
>pretty crazy
>super desperate
She killed herself about 1.5years after we broke up. Right at Xmas time too, which sucks for her senpai.
>>
File: ellielamb.jpg (57KB, 2295x1304px) Image search: [Google]
ellielamb.jpg
57KB, 2295x1304px
>>26358479
i had a fuck buddy that couldn't make me cum. she was super fucking cool and we got along really well. I needed someone like her after my breakup at the time

but i faked every orgasm i had with her.
>>
Never assume that you can get a girl just because she's ugly. Especially if she's smart.
>>
>>26358804
you underestimate how girls past 25 can be desperate
>>
>>26358543
>She killed herself about 1.5years after we broke up

Thats fucked up how can you be so chill about it?
>>
>>26358931
>implying it's real
That or she might have cheated on him or something.
That or he's just edgy
>>
>>26358479

Pros: Noone else wants to fuck her.
Cons: Noone else wants to fuck her.
>>
She has terrible self esteem so you can do anything you want to her. I mean I didn't, I'd have felt bad, but I could have. She was quite ugly though, and disabled.
>>
>>26358885

somehow i feel like you don't live in the real world unless you live in a small town most city girls don't really care that much about age if they are attractive they will still have options .
>>
Pros: You'll actually have a gf

Cons: She can still cheat on you quite easily
>>
>>26359165
this thread is about ugly girls
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.