[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're the one ugly dude in the group >tfw they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: O96p0.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
O96p0.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
>tfw you're the one ugly dude in the group
>tfw they all take pictures of each other but never of me and if they do it's really awkward
>tfw they treat you like a lesser being

I don't know why I even bother
>>
you need to show them that you're the dominant one in the group.
start by killing Chad in front of everyone.
>>
>>26358366
all I've got is a good sense of humor. they can clearly also sense my depression and I can sense they are in many ways repulsed by me
>>
>>26358335
i was that guy. they dont really care about you, i had enough and stayed home one night they called a couple times but then never heard from them again.

you are better off alone anon
>>
>>26358395
>muh sense of humor
they aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you. the normie can very quickly pick up on the weakest link in the fence. you need to show them you aren't weak.
>>
>>26358335
I know that feel all too well.

But this happened a couple weeks ago at a bar with Chad friend

>standing there next to Chad friend
>he keeps eyeing these girls across the bar that he met once
>eventually they come over and he makes small talk
>starts laughing so I turn to him and he shows me his phone
>takes a video of me on Snapchat while I'm not looking and sends it to the qt blonde he was talking to
>puts "He looks like Marco Reus" as the caption
>she opens the video a few minutes later and just blurts out "OMG HE DOES"
>no idea who he is, so I think nothing of it
>she shows me a pic and it's some decent looking soccer player
>don't think I look anything like him
>continue standing there with my hands in my pockets like an idiot
>>
>>26358433
I've tried that in the past and they just said I behaved like a serial killer. There's no winning if you're ugly. You're either considered a psychopath or a betamax
>>
File: 6a0.jpg (23KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
6a0.jpg
23KB, 600x567px
>>26358456
are you sure your not the chad? What does this have to do with OP's story, hes actually ugly.
>>
i think my friends think i have some sort of mild retardation
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 638x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 638x477px
>>26358541
Same pham, I'm 99.99% postive my old 'friends' think I have some sort of autism. Fuck them though. I've got you guise.
>>
>>26358494
I'm not good looking. The girl was probably drunk, so she thought I looked okay.
>>
>>26358541
Sometimes I can tell my friends think this and subtly try mocking me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.