[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no cute 14 year old girlfriend to marry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1443012939495.webm (109KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443012939495.webm
109KB, 640x360px
>tfw no cute 14 year old girlfriend to marry
>>
>>26356861
that is not a healthy decision anon. 14 years of age is not enough time for her to develop maturity levels adequate enough for making such a choice.
>>
>>26357761
14 is too old already, i'd call it a MILF at this point
>>
File: What the Fuck is Wrong With You.jpg (31KB, 602x415px) Image search: [Google]
What the Fuck is Wrong With You.jpg
31KB, 602x415px
>14 year old
>marry
Motherfucker, have you ever been around a 14 year old girl in your life? They are the most insipid, annoying, fickle, faithless, irrational, infuriating creatures on god's green earth.
>>
File: 1448495088521.jpg (14KB, 191x150px) Image search: [Google]
1448495088521.jpg
14KB, 191x150px
>>26356861

What exactly do you have in common with a 14 year old girl?
>>
File: Pepelaughing.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
Pepelaughing.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
I hope you know that being a pedophile is just a meme
>>
>>26357883
Not to dignify op's trolling, but I've met some 14yo girls that are way more level headed and intersting than some much older women. Im a teacher, if you're wondering how I know teenage girls.
>>
>>26358017
This most of them are mature if you look past the randumb bitches
>>
>>26358055
well, i dunno about most. Either way they are way too young, if anyone is at all serious about this. I just wanted to give some credit where it is due.

If you're actually thinking about 14yo girls like this you need to get some help.
>>
>>26358017
>Robots in charge of raising children

Oh god no
>>
There are plenty of aspies that really want this.
They can be some of the dumbest and most vapid people to ever exist.
I still say we lock up everyone between the ages of 13 and 15 in a work camp in faraway mountain ranges. Take a test at 16 and if they pass, they go home. Fail and they stay until they're 18.
>>
I got to. Good stuff. Foreign countries are weird.
>>
>>26359180
Info now reee
>>
>>26359382
I went to do volunteer work and provide aid in Yemen a few years back and ended up working closely with a family there. The father wanted me to "marry" his daughter under the belief that I'd take her to the US and a better life.

Fast forward today and we're properly married and together. Probably for the best given all the unrest over there now.
>>
File: Karen647.jpg (64KB, 749x901px) Image search: [Google]
Karen647.jpg
64KB, 749x901px
I'm here because Karen, but I'm not gonna post any more Karen in this thread because Janny is really sick of my shit

Thank you for reading my post

Have a good day, all
>>
>>26357883
Sounds like an average woman desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.