[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women brag about how they can get anything they want by flirting.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: polololah.jpg (88KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
polololah.jpg
88KB, 612x612px
Women brag about how they can get anything they want by flirting. They can go into a bar without a wallet because dumbass and naive men will empty theirs for her.

Why do you pay for an attractive stranger's drinks? Ever?
>>
>women
>every woman on earth is white Stacy now

No one has ever brought drinks for me
>>
>>26356940
This tbqh

If she's a nice white woman, not necessarily a stacy, I'll pay for it. If I got to know her for a bit.

I don't just randomly buy shit for people I'm not retarded.

You sound nice enough, I might buy you a drink
>>
>>26356841
>Why do you pay for an attractive stranger's drinks? Ever?
I don't do it personally, but the idea behind it is that you need to buy them a drink to talk to them, and you need to talk to them to fuck them.
>>
>>26357022
idk 'bout any of you but i ain't paying someone to have a fucking conversation
>>
>tfw my best friend is gorgeous
>tfw she invites me out to bars etc
>tfw I say ok because it's fun to hang out with her
>tfw she gets drinks bought for her all night
>tfw I get ignored at best or distracted by the guy's friend at worst

I've literally started saying to guys who talk to me so that their friend can hit on my bff "it's ok you don't have to talk to me I'm not cockblocking anyone"

I'm not even ugly but I just don't know how to look all grown-up with makeup and heels and dresses etc. whatever
>>
i really don't understand how a man who has an internet connection still falls for this type of manipulative bullshit
>>
File: female daemonfae.jpg (119KB, 872x911px) Image search: [Google]
female daemonfae.jpg
119KB, 872x911px
>Be male
>Be straight
>Feel like pre-gaming for free
>Go down to gay bar
>Inform anyone who asks that I'm definitely straight
>They buy me drinks anyway
>Drink for free
>Leave to wherever I'm pre-gaming for

It's not that hard. Back in high school fat girls used to buy me things.
>>
File: 1444190785043.jpg (10KB, 137x130px) Image search: [Google]
1444190785043.jpg
10KB, 137x130px
>tfw cousin is so attractive she won't even let a guy buy her a drink unless he buys the whole entourage a drink
>mfw they do it

Man that bitch has had it so easy her whole life. Snagged an attractive working husband despite already having 3 kids with 2 baby daddies. But I'll admit she has a great personality too. Only thing she doesn't have is intelligence. Dropped out of school in 10th grade and works really bottom of the barrel jobs sometimes. Good thing intelligence doesn't matter to men.
>>
>>26356940
I'd buy you one.
>>
File: CRAWL.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CRAWL.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>26356841
ive bought girls drinks and have them leave as soon as i turn around after giving them said drink. fuck that dont buy girls drinks untill youve been talking to them for atleast 30 minutes to an hour already.
>>
>>26356841
I used to have this friend who I'd go downtown with. Over the course of the night, random guys would approach us with two beers in hand, one for her and one for me. I thought that this was weird, so I paid more attention and I realized that she'd been just going up to random guys saying "Hey, will you buy drinks for us?"

I stopped going out with her because I don't bum drinks or make empty promises. And it's just uncouth to ask strangers to pay for your shit

I asked her why she thought this was cool and her response was
>They're paying for our company. So what if we don't actually want to sleep with them?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.