[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

..........how do I come out of my shell guys? I'm ready!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

..........how do I come out of my shell guys? I'm ready!
>>
>>26356801
Read how to be social and go out there and try. It's all about numbers. Also lift too. It helps.
>>
File: 1433736619590.jpg (41KB, 374x454px) Image search: [Google]
1433736619590.jpg
41KB, 374x454px
>>26356801
JUST DO IT
seriously, it's that easy
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 1000x1926px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 1000x1926px
>>26356801
When you're in the heat of the moment make yourself be the first to speak. I at least get a rush of adrenaline whenever I talk to someone so it's not too hard to force myself.
>tfw made physical contact with a girl for the first time yesterday
>>
File: nodubs.jpg (30KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
nodubs.jpg
30KB, 640x470px
Realize that there is no shell
>>
>>26356899
There is a shell, it's just that it's made of distorted thoughts and negativity
>>
expand the limits of your shell and pretend that you're out of it

that's all anyone really ever does
>>
>>26356801
Open the closet door OP and step outside. Then go to the top of your roof of your house provided you are not a poor fag, stand on top of the roof and shout to the world what you really are!
>>
File: 1423431206582.png (34KB, 822x899px) Image search: [Google]
1423431206582.png
34KB, 822x899px
if you come out your shell youll die. the shell is forever part of you and you must accept turtle life or choose to end it
>>
>>26356801
It's the same for me. I want to go out and actually do things, but at the same time I don't. I'd like to want to, to force myself to, but in the end I always don't and regret it.
>>
>>26356801
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elILetNPyr4
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.