[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3/10 females trade up to 7/10 guys regularly >guys who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Happy-Frog-Meme-13.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-13.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>3/10 females trade up to 7/10 guys regularly

>guys who aren't at least 7/10 are forever alone.

This isn't even chads fault, men in general are too thirsty and now the dating game is completely fucked up. Why did we let this happen?
>>
le thirsty man
speak for yourself
>>
>>26356758
We are horndogs that want to get laid.
Look at this board, it's people sad cause they can't get laid.
>>
I'm a manlet and my fiancee is tall and hot as fuck.

It's poor social skills and depression that keep people single.
>>
>>26356758
What is your definition of a 7/10 anon?
>>
>>26356758
>women were given rights
>dotcom bubble allows people (and women in particular) to scour the world for the "ideal" mate
>men want to get laid, women realize they're high price commodities who don't have to settle for their brother's best friend
>people who aren't top-tier get fucked over
That's all there is to it. Women are shit though, and I don't get why so many faggots on here want to waste their time in a relationshit. They all go bad sooner or later.

>>26356825
>t. 5'10 "manlet"
>>
>>26356990
I never cared about my height until I came into this site
>>
>>26357031
Are you an actual manlet (being <5'7) or are you an average height faggot that likes to complain?
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 896x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 896x352px
>>26357060
Lmao I'm 5'10 but I browse /fit/ so I get shit on the whole time there.
>>
>>26356990

I'm 5'5" and my fiancee is 5'7"
>>
>>26357107
Dude, fuck off. You can complain when you're a 5'4 faggot like I am. I'd do anything to be as tall as you.

>>26357147
>getting married
lel
>>
>>26357256
It's shit, but it'd be a lot worse if I got married.

Honest question, why get married? Do you and your finance really need a ring and piece of paper to solidify your "love" for one another?
>>
>>26357290
Lmao, I'm the five ten one not the married one.

But anyway, idk man, I'd like to get settled down and have a wife and kids someday.
>>
>>26356758
im a Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school/10
>>
>>26357340
Do you honestly think life is good being a 5'4 male in the United States? I wish I was born a woman.

I don't want to get married, but it's more because I'm selfish and don't like compromising. I'd hate to raise a daughter in today's society though, and I wouldn't want my son to be short either.
>>
>>26356758
Wtf? I hate this meme. There's absolutely nothing wrong with me, I'd go as far as thinking I may even be attractive or at least have an attractive body and I have never in my existence been approached by a man with romantic interests.
>>
>>26357387
You can't raise them in a conservative home so they don't become coal burners or faggots.

As for height, anon, think about it, 1000 years ago your height would've been the norm. Don't sweat it, really. How old are you now anyway?
>>
>>26357432
Can* sorry about that on my phone
>>
File: There's Your Problem.jpg (119KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
There's Your Problem.jpg
119KB, 550x368px
>Defining yourself by what some worthless roastie gold-digger thinks of you
>>
>>26357432
>1000 years ago your height would've been the norm
Yeah, too bad it isn't 1016, but it isn't, and society pushes being tall as the norm - so it fucks people like me over.

>How old are you now anyway?
>>
>>26357463
Well men don't stop growing until they're like 20 something so you could get taller, I lost hope at 17 but at 18 I grew like 4 inches.
>>
>>26357463
Also, I long to live 1000 years ago, fighting along side my Germanic warrior brethren. Who wouldn't want to be part of a tribe and be a warrior.
>>
File: 1447097687899.jpg (72KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1447097687899.jpg
72KB, 500x441px
Women are superficial horrible people regardless of which way the scale is tipped you can only keep a bitch in line never actually fix her sickness.
However you are correct that men allow and even facilitate this behaviour, I'm honestly taken aback by women everyday just how arrogant and shallow they are, I decided today to begin my apprenticeship as a warlock.
Fuck roasties.
>>
>>26357528
I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm as tall as my dad, and he stopped growing at a young age too.

It doesn't help that medication I've been on since I was a little kid is notorious for stunting growth. I always wondered if I could've been taller.
>>
>>26357107
That ain't you faggot lol eat a dick
>>
>>26356758
Its both. Women are outright encouraged to have insanely high standards(that realistically most of them wont ever be able to achieve which then pisses them off and they take it out on the guys who they CAN get). Men meanwhile act like a bunch of little pussies and are SO fucking desperate for a piece of skanky ass they wont hesitate to stab each other in back for it in a heartbeat. In other words brotherhood is dead and there is no honor not to mention standards....good god those fucking standards. So correction had self respect and dignity on top of the previously mentioned.

Really its both sexes fault. Men for encouraging women and women for falling for a big pile of heaping bullshit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.