[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr all women are scum Have you interacted with any besides

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CL4uTorWUAARXEE.jpg (20KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
CL4uTorWUAARXEE.jpg
20KB, 349x356px
>hurr all women are scum
Have you interacted with any besides Stacies who bullied you?
>yes muh dating websites, also look at these tinder experments !!!
Do you think any decent woman would be there?
>>
>defends women
>shames women who use dating websites

Besides, acting mean or whatever isn't what makes a woman scum. Being shallow emotionally-driven humans of objectively inferior intelligence is what makes them scum.
>>
>>26355347

Ive talked to fat women who are bitter af and smell like shit
>>
>>26355347
>tfw look for shy, lonely not slutty loyal white girl to go out with
>all of them have 20+ friends and a chad bf
why is this, why cant i just find a girl from my own race that I don't have to endlessly compete for
>>
>>26355347
My first oneitis was a complete bitch that treated me like shit when I was friend-zoned . She was 5-6/10 tops. All women can be Cunts. Looks don't have anything to do with it
>>
>>26355347
I've dated like 7 girls, had sex with 4 of them. Only one of them tried to make me feel like a shitstain.

I really don't get the woman-hate, I mean besides it being a manifestation of closeted and repressed homosexuality given the number of tranny threads.
>>
>>26355347
dating apps and websites are for emotional children, if you want to meet good women/men go to local music you like, go out and do shit
go dancing even if you don't like it at first, stop being a fucking little closeminded baby thinking that it's already over when you haven't really put effort into changing the situation
>>
>>26357382
to add to this, if it's possible for you to have developed a understanding of there being very shit people in the world and the world being very vapid and shit, it's possible for members of the other sex to have developed those ideas as well, you are not a special smart snowflake in understanding that relationships and obtaining them is hard, stop being fucking lame
>>
>>26356984
And everyone on here are fat men who are bitter af and smell like shit. Sounds like a good match.
>>
>>26355347
Yes, I have. I've seen all kinds of people's relationships fall apart, and it's almost always due to the woman's poor choices.
>>
>>26357444
>And everyone on here are fat men
I'm not, nice trips
>>
>>26357382
>>26357414
going to music festivals and concerts isn't that great of an idea desu, 99.99% of all girls there are going to be with their friends.

Robots should go to something that they enjoy where they can meet girls with similar hobbies and interests without trying to shout over loud music.
>>
>>26357580
i used to be extremely uncomfortable around new people, and i started going to local underground techno/acid nights and just forcing myself to dance

it doesn't have to be some big festival, you don't have to try talk to any girls, just dance and there will be girls on the floor as well and get used to the idea that girls are not repulsed by you
that is all i am suggesting because it really does help
>>
>>26355347
Had 3 girlfriends, a stacey, a geeky and one that I can't just fit into a stereotype. All cheating lying whores. The only trustable female is my mother
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.