[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Child Abuse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 30004_120303118004793_7975569_n.jpg (75KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
30004_120303118004793_7975569_n.jpg
75KB, 720x540px
Childhood abuse hugbox thread, please?
I'm feeling pretty ponderous and depressed right now...

>Be me (pic related)
>Be 9 years old
>Be at an evening science fair in your small town grade school
>Parents are both working, but your mother knows the staff and arranges for a teacher to take you home
>The teacher asks you to help him clean up the gymnasium before bringing you home
>Finish putting chairs away, both of you are in the equipment room
>He shuts the door, molests you and rapes you
>Freeze and give up on resisting because there's no way out and no one in the school to call for
>Get raped twice then cleaned up by the fucker in the boys' dressing room
>Don't say anything about the incident for 5 years, too embarrassed
>Asshole eventually plead guilty and is now in jail

So, /r9k/? What happened to you that made you hide in your room on chat forums all day?
>>
>>26355076
I was molested as a child and watched my mother fuck different guys each week.......

That's rough OP. I hope you're doing a lot better and are growing as a person.
>>
I'm sorry for you, anon. I wish I could share my feels, but apart from being a bastard raised by a single mother with a father who visited on and off, I had a pretty normal childhood. I don't know why I came out so fukt. Props on being brave enough to come out about this. Get help; this might be deep-rooted, but it isn't as deep-rooted as legit autism or shit like that.
>>
>>26355076
Funniest of 2016 by far
>>
>>26355242
I'm doing much better, luckily what happened to me was just a one-off incident.
Listening to Joy Division isn't helping right now, though... lol

Sorry to hear about your slutty mom, anon. Was she a prostitute?
>>
>>26355282
Some people are just unlucky and develop poorly both mentally and socially.
Thanks for the concern, anon. I'm generally pretty positive nowadays. I see a therapist every week.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (96KB, 634x709px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
96KB, 634x709px
>>26355319
That's pretty edgy, anon...
>>
>>26355076
Hmmm...this pic was posted the other day but the story was different?
>>
>>26355488
I've made this thread before (like 2 weeks ago), but the story was the same, just worded differently.
I don't know if someone saved the picture and used it for some odd reason...
>>
If it's any consolation, I fapped to your story
>>
File: carlos.jpg (19KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
19KB, 500x367px
>>26355653
I wouldn't expect anything less of 4chan...
Creep.
>>
>>26355668
Get the fuck out if you can't take the heat, bitch.
>>
>>26355774
lol Yeah, yeah...
You sound like a 12-year-old screaming "YOU MAD BRO?!"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.