[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you seen umaru's anime yet robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: himouto-umaru-chan-episode-7-2.jpg (162KB, 2034x1133px) Image search: [Google]
himouto-umaru-chan-episode-7-2.jpg
162KB, 2034x1133px
Have you seen umaru's anime yet robots?
>>
yeah she's fucking annoying because she's a 10/10 supergenius populargirl wonder who is SUCH A GEEKNERD TEEHEE

she's literally the feelgood version of tomoko for the nipponese who couldn't handle the truth (all of them)

get this garbage out of my site
>>
>>26354364

I really like the show when I think Umaru is an actual annoying child. When I remember she's a 16 yo super hot, smart, athletic girl, I don't like it as much.
>>
>>26354364
She's perfectly cute though. Just looking at her fills me up with hnngh.
>>
>>26354322
No. I am perfectly happy with my playlist of randomized '90s American television. I will not be adding any of this Japanese nonsense.
>>
Hamtaro girl is cancer
>>
>>26354322
Why does she dress as an animal?
>>
Umaru is quietly playing her geimu on her tablet.
>>
>>26354322
Wish i enjoyed food like she does.
>>
The mary-sue (whether intentional or not) pisses me off. It's god fucking awful.
>>
File: hamster house.webm (906KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
hamster house.webm
906KB, 640x422px
Umaru was a nice watch. I bought the pillow and its easily one my best purchases.
>>
>>26354422
Holy fuck you are degenerate as fuck
>>
File: himouto umaru chan.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
himouto umaru chan.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>26354322
It's good but has absolutely no replay value at all.
>>
>>26354322
It's an average, overyhyped show. Nothings special about it. And she's a little cunt because she used her providers feelings to get what she wanted, total bitch.
>>
File: 1427656988819.png (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427656988819.png
29KB, 200x200px
>>26354322
umaru has friends and a bright future
>>
>>26354322
i had, just because of the shilling in here

what a waste of my life, even though i'm a 32kv neet

i saw the first episode, and though, this makes no sense, maybe the next episode will bring purpose to this serie

nope. and then all 12 episodes (i think there were 12) passed and still no purpose at all

i have to say, i'm not an anime connoisseur like most of you
>>
>>26354364
>she's literally the feelgood version of tomoko for the nipponese who couldn't handle the truth (all of them)
couldn't have said it better myself
>>
my favorite anime since NGE
>>
>>26354911
I haven't checked it out, but i'm the same way: most anime I can't figure out even when I try.

I did get Welcome to the NHK (or something) to a certain extent.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.