[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christ, you guys need to cheer the fuck up Nothing but self-loathing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Lemon AID.jpg (192KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Lemon AID.jpg
192KB, 1000x667px
Christ, you guys need to cheer the fuck up

Nothing but self-loathing and beta attitudes on here.

Go to a gym. Go to a club. Things will get better, stop complaining all the time. Jesus fuck.
>>
r9k is nothing but an property for complaints, what do you expect?
>>
>just b urself xddd

originality
>>
i got strong and attractive from working out over the years
did nothing for my depression

clubs are unbelievably annoying with their awful music and lousy clientele

i'll never be happy until i destroy the institution of christianity
>>
>>26353403
what about christianity makes you want to destroy it?
>>
>>26353403
An hero and bomb the Vatican, die happy
>>
>>26352686
>Go to a gym.
Been lifting for two years, but I'm 5 foot 5 inches in height. No woman near my age has ever complimented me on my physique or been attracted to me.
>Go to a club
I wouldn't get in and if I could no one would dance with me. I'd pretty much exist solely to buy Stacey a drink, make her laugh, before she goes to swallow Chad
>Things will get better
Things aren't exactly awful, but I have no hope of getting sex or a cute girlfriend, or any girlfriend
>>
>>26352686
>things will get better
Things haven't been better in 25 years and I go to the fucking gym
>>
>>26352686
i went to the gym then my muscles got too big and my clothes stopped fitting good and i realized how depressed i still was and that working out was pointless since it didn't make me feel good and i still hated everything and i don't even see myself naked.

i went to a club one time but it was too loud and the drinks were ridiculously expensive so i just went home

why keep trying
>>
i lifted weights for 2 years then became anorexic after realizing what i was doing to my body
>>
File: 590.png (18KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
18KB, 200x201px
This is /r9k/. that's like going on /b/ and telling them to stop bumping trap threads
>>
>>26353403
>i destroy the institution of christianity
my nigga, fuck clubs and find a chill bar with cool people.
>>
>>26352686
New suggestion: Get the fuck out of the pity party.
>>
>>26352686
> Things will get better

No my friend. Not for everyone. Thank you for you concern though.
>>
I'm a normie with a hot longterm gf but I disagree with OP. Don't improve yourselves. Stay hateful. Stay self-loathing. Keep traveling down that spiral.

Sometimes I get depressed, but if I want to cheer myself up I just come here and read about how shitty all of your lives are. You give me strength r9k. Never change.
>>
>>26352686
DUDE NORMIE ADVICE LMAO

Why the fuck do you normie fucks even care?

Oh I know, you want to torment us even more. You want to go to the gym so that we can make fools of ourselves by fucking up there so that you can bully us just like you did in the past.

Going to a club? To do what? You need social skills for that. Either you have them or you don't. Even if a robot would manage to bring home some used up stacey roastie cunt, they'd vomit and laugh on us the instant they find out and detect our virginity.

Rrreee.
>>
>>26352686
thanks reddit, now we can all bacon he narwhal together am i right guys *brofist*
>>
>>26352686
fuck off normie piece of shit

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.