[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up, you turned into a girl. Would you pity-fuck a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: 1454928423039.jpg (54KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
1454928423039.jpg
54KB, 623x623px
You wake up, you turned into a girl.

Would you pity-fuck a robot?
>>
Absolutely not.
The thought give me chills
>>
>>26352288
No, sex is haram

this comment is probably too low in content or not original or both
>>
masturbate furiously
women have more ways of wanking
>>
Why are you implying that I would suddenly be drawn to males? I'd still be attracted to females.
>>
I mean, if I knew when I'd change back, just for the sake of science...

I'd find a guy and figure out when I'd change back. I'd have sex with him, and make sure he's ball deep. Once I change back I'd like to know if our dicks would just kinda morph into one rod attached to both of us, or if some other shit.

I don't know.
>>
No, i would not fuck anyone.

But there some things that i would want to try:
>closing my legs without crushing my balls
>wear girly clothes, sundresses, yoga pants and comfy girly clothes
>if i had big boobies would try to run without a bra
>would verify if it is as easy as they make seem to accidentally touch someone with their boobs
>would friendzone some betas, and make sure to get all the benefits from having a vagina
>>
I'd rudely turn down every guy that tries to talk to me then go home and masturbate
>>
File: 1454796071861.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454796071861.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
Nope. I'd take nudes than black bar out all the good bits. I''d never fuck a robot.
>>
>tfw could get robot to do just about anything for you with the promise of sexual favors
>tfw he buys you stuff just to let you sit your ass on his face while he eats you out
>tfw not having to sleep alone anymore
>tfw he'd praise anything you do
>>
File: 1452451480550.jpg (24KB, 405x605px) Image search: [Google]
1452451480550.jpg
24KB, 405x605px
>>26352628
well if this does happen you'll haveb to.. be my girlfriend!! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, i'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*
>>
Absolutely not.

I would fuck myself with a dildo that's about my size.
>>
I'd like to think I'd keep my personality, so casual sex would still disgust me
>>
I'd have such a tiny pussy if I was a girl. The lucky first guy that got to be inside me would probably insta-cum from the sheer pressure.
Also I'd be hella cute.
>>
>>26352288
No chance. I'd masturbate for days, then go out and find a cute lesbian to fuck.
>>
I would go fuck my friends and make fun of them after.
>>
>>26352765
>HAHA do you remember that time when i turned into a girl and you fucked my pussy
>HAHAHA you are such a fag
>>
File: 4613451235.jpg (64KB, 575x325px) Image search: [Google]
4613451235.jpg
64KB, 575x325px
>>26352628
>>26352726

So what if you became boy and girl in order? Which role would you fight over for, boy or girl?
>>
>>26352814
Pretty much. Hopefully they don't recognize that it's me so I can ruin the experience for them afterwards.
>>
File: x0GyYm6.jpg (30KB, 540x674px) Image search: [Google]
x0GyYm6.jpg
30KB, 540x674px
I'd fuck anything that moves besides robots. I would abuse and exploit robots to get them to do stuff and provide for me. I might go as far as kissing or blowing them but that's it.

God If I were a girl I would be so slutty.
>>
File: 1454927378574.jpg (26KB, 393x430px) Image search: [Google]
1454927378574.jpg
26KB, 393x430px
>>26352765

You should be a comedian man
>>
maybe a qt trap
>>
>>26352288
I'd probably find a qt lesbian and have 8 hour sex sessions with her all the time
>>
>>26352288
Do I have to maintain my body or is it just automatic? Because I'm not gonna deal with shaving or washing my stanky vag
>>
File: 1436168899872.jpg (121KB, 887x850px) Image search: [Google]
1436168899872.jpg
121KB, 887x850px
>>26352288
I would take every V card that is on /r9k/, not even the ugliest of you will remain without a day of sex and cuddles.

I love you guys.
>>
I'd probs turn myself in to the government for medical research so they can look after me and I can maintain my NEET life style
>>
>>26352288
>Would you pity-fuck a robot?
Definitely Not.
I would pleasure-fuck a robot.
>>
>>26352288
Nah I hate robots as it is, this place just cracke me up sometimes. Id probably keep doing the same shit as usual. Go to classes, lift for a couple hours, send out more job apps, eat and sleep, etc. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>Robots constantly cry about women
>But if they were in the same position, they'd act the same way

Kekimus Maximus.
>>
Nope, only Chads.
>>
if he pays me, sure. I would probably turn into some kind of prostitute, because I'm usually lazy, horny, and short on cash
>>
>>26352288
If they were groomed, not hideos and relatively normal, I would do more than one tbqh.
>>
>>26352288
would fuck chad 10/10
>>
>>26352288
lol no. Why would I do that when I could fuck Chad?

Assuming that I'm a pretty girl and not a female version of my current self.
>>
>>26354850
>Assuming that I'm a pretty girl and not a female version of my current self.
That would be even shittier than being a male
>>
>>26352288
lol no. fucking entitled pieces of shit.
>>
>>26352288
yes but only if they weren't fatties or skeletons and possessed at least 4.5 inches of pecker

not saying they have to be buff or tall or hugecocked but i do have some standards after all
>>
>>26352288
id be a lesbian.
nice dubs
>>
I would search for a BBC and let it ravage me
>>
>>26352288

No, because I'd be a lesbo
>>
>>26352288
who's this girl
reverse image search doesn't bring anything up and i've been looking for her for a while
>>
>>26355028
same here
she is so fucking cute damn
true semen demon
>>
>>26352288
ill just rip what id do from my thread starter

>go to local store and dress cute, would also buy clothes for being camgirl
>go down to local shitter and pick up a webcam
>stream on twitch, earn money for playing games and then go on camgirl sites to stream myself
>cosplay at big conventions such as comicon in order to amass a beta following
>have a cute blog in which I post semi-lewd photos to keep the betas going
>have one or two orbiters who get anything I want (without me paying)
>actually be able to hold lel so nerdy xD conversations because of previous knowledge
>mess around with other QT girls as my confidence wouldn't matter because I'm most likely more attractive
>cuck some providing beta to get as much money as possible
>mess around with chads and get them to join me in some form of dom
>settle down by the time im approaching my 30's with a beta cuck so that I can enjoy future vidya
>>
>>26352656

>would verify if it is as easy as they make seem to accidentally touch someone with their boobs

If you have small boobs, it's very much not easy. I don't know if it is with big boobs, but I bet it is then.
>>
>>26352288
No, i'd definitely fuck Chad and then talk to my beta orbiter guy friend about it though.
>>
File: image.png (957KB, 1116x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
957KB, 1116x698px
>>26352288
A robot? No.
A cyborg? Sure
I'd bite Chad's dick off and feed it to go,.
>>
>>26352288
Honestly I'd find a really young 18 year old emo boy to fuck.
>>
>>26355072
Pretty much this only with a lot more whoring around.
>>
>>26354976
actually i just wondered if i'd do gay acts anyway, as i am now, because i realize i've never met such a candidate
>>
>>26355028
>>26355052
Her insta is alterhacker
>>
>>26355146
thx
she could use a tan tho
>>
>>26352726
>he thinks a robot would turn into a cute girl

Enjoy your 2/10 girlfriend
>>
>>26355146
god bless your soul
>>
No but I'll be a real-life yandere and pretend to worship their dicks but in reality just be a huge tease.
>>
It wouldn't be pity fuck.

I'd be fucking blasted on drugs and spend a day with each robot who applied first come first serve ending in passionate sex. Will have to do quick STD test with those quick kits while I serve breakfast then we go out and do something. Would also get surgery to make my pussy look beautiful, roastie flap removal if it was there.
>>
>>26352288
My body belongs to Chad!!
>>
>>26354270
underrated post here

>fucking roasties always thirsty for chad's dick
>if i was a girl id sleep around lel
>>
>>26355414
Not even robots want to sleep with robots.
Heh.
>>
>>26352288
hell no I have standards
>>
I'll replace that if "If I woke up hot".

I use to think I would, because I'd just want someone to reaffirm my worth and that they want me.

But now I'm older, I'd just
>get married as soon as possible
>>
>>26352288
Step 1) Trick some dumb normalfag into marrying me then divorce him for the alimony to live off of.
Step 2) Go around taking the virginity of robots everywhere and help build their confidence
Step 3) Settle down with a robot and live a happy life
>>
>Not wanting to be gangbanged by disgusting fatties and sickly skeletons.
What a bunch of vanilla faggots ITT
>>
>Wake up
>See skinny version of sister in mirror
>Wtf
>Realize it's me
>Be horrified
>Stay in bedroom for the whole day
>Masturbate once to see what it's like
>Look up how to turn back
>Fall asleep
I'm boring.
>>
>>26352288
I wouldn't pity fuck but looks don't matter to me, so I'd look for the most kind and innocent robot I could find and be the loving faithful partner of their dreams. I'd go overboard with public displays of affection too to make Chad jealous.
>>
File: ew.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
ew.gif
2MB, 295x211px
>>26352288
>wake up a muscular black woman

no thank you
>>
>>26352288
I would kill myself because as a girl my already negative emotions would impossble to control with a female thought process.

Besides being a loser female is worse than being a loser man because the female gender is more competitive and cruel to itself than men to other men.
>>
>>26358218
I would kill myself because life is only worth living if you're a man. Women will never have the same depth of existence.
>>
>>26358281
Exactly the robots here go BUT MEN WILL FUCK YOU so what? As a woman I would know they dont really care about me and this would upset my ego but at the same time I would have the mental illness that makes women like men that treat them like shit then deny it. Honestly I would kill myself and its hard for a woman to make adult friendships with other girls because girls are fake and cruel.
>>
>>26357996
that is my fetish you faggot
>>
>>26352288
>Assuming I'm cute enough.

>Wake up and brush my long hair.
>Put ribbons in it for style.
>Go down to mall, and try on clothes.
>Be free in a skirt
>Buy burger.
>Eat burger.

>In the situation where everyone in this world knows you were born a girl, and you just don't understand.

>Go to Pizza Delivery job in a skirt.
>Be cute with all the customers.
>Recieve big tip money to come back.
>Go around and just sing everywhere I go.
>>
No, I'd just play with my tits and pussy all day.
>>
>>26352288
Why pity? Just show that you are taking effort? I mean I suppose I'd just have female versions of my male tastes?

Or I'd end up gay..... :( because I'm already WAY into certain types of women and I do have a dyke sister so....

I'd be an uggo female though if I were just a female version of me :( too old I'd have needed to you know at least be not born to beta tier genetics?

>>26353098
you are rad <3
I wish you WERE a girl lol

>>26353855
>-
you too.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.