[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which hippie would you ask to be your gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (2MB, 1040x825px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2MB, 1040x825px
Which hippie would you ask to be your gf?
>>
>>26351125

Holllyyy shit. I'll take number 2 from the left please my fucking god.
>>
Either second to the left or the MILFish looking one next to her.
>>
>>26351125
Number 4/is the cutest
But number 1 has the best boob paint
>>
>>26351125
One on the left is cutest one, but the rightmost also looks good. The two on the middle have tits a little too large for my liking.
>>
>>26351125
>2nd one
> holy shit is this real? *saved*
>>
>>26351155
>>26351485

Yeah, takes a genius to figure this one out lol
>>
2nd one is top tier
4th is almost there too bad she is a chestlet
>>
>>26351125
None. Female hippies are maximum sluts.
>>
left one she's a 5 maybe 6. 2nd to the left has nice pair of tits and symmetrical face, and is easily more attractive than the 1rst one, unfortunately she reminds me of this stacy bitch who bullied me throughout highschool.
>>
>>26351125
I'd want mama hippie because her and mother nature can replace the void my mom left.
I can respect number ones paint though. I feel like the titty paint is an important part of choosing your bonded soul life partner in the commune.
>>
I think 2nd from the left has a dick
>>
>>26351125
god women from back then were so gross even before you take into account they don't shave

the one on the rightmost is almost fuckable... that face though :( and her boobs are still saggy for her boob type/body shape AND that face/chub....
>>
>>26351512
You didn't catch my reference =(
>>
>Hippie
>GF

Pick one.

Second from the left is most attractive, though, again, would never want a hippie gf.
>>
Whomever has the best/most fitting set of personality traits.
#3 from the left would possibly need something that she excels in compared to the rest, on top of a good personality, as I'm shallow like that and would prefer a gf closer to my age will I want to perhaps some day start a family. No plans yet, but who knows what life will bring.
>>
File: 1413056023217.jpg (14KB, 230x244px) Image search: [Google]
1413056023217.jpg
14KB, 230x244px
>>26351657
>Whomever has the best/most fitting set of personality traits.

*tips fedora*
>>
None because hippies have poor hygene and these girls are probably hairy and/or smells bad.
>>
>>26351155
>>26351512
that's what I thought too but
>>26351563
has a point about mommy

right is cute too, left can pound sand
>>
>>26351778
>>26351778
>probably
>smells bad
>probably

They all fucking stink like shit.
>>
File: 1417911606623.gif (993KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1417911606623.gif
993KB, 245x300px
>>26351718
I assume a gf would be for a potential longterm and serious interaction.

If it were just a fling, some ONS, some FWB or other casual sex aimed kind of deal, I'd pick #2 or #4 based on physique (obviously).

*Tips katana*
>>
>implying it matters which one you'll ask
>implying they won't all say no regardless
>>
File: yikes_nigger.gif (509KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
yikes_nigger.gif
509KB, 500x281px
3 or 4. 4 is qt, but 3 has skimpier clothing, so that might be saying something
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.