[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got any experience with microdosing LSD at school? Did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (170KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
170KB, 675x559px
Anyone got any experience with microdosing LSD at school?

Did LSD for the first time 2 days ago (150ug alone)

Have 150ug LSD left and i was thinking about taking like 20ug while at school.

Will there be a chance of this fucking up?

I dindt have a bad trip at all 2 days ago. Lied in my bed in complete darkness for what seemed like eternities thinking about cool stuff.
>>
I did X in school once.
Had an important test that day and i didn't know because i never studied for anything
Well fuck i got an F and the x didn't really kick in
>>
>>26350665

How was your first trip? What other drugs do you do?
>>
>>26350812
It was awesome man.

I planned on doing 75ug but i felt underwhelmed so i took the rest of the tab (another 75ug) and had a great time.

When people say you will see pink elefants and smurfs n shit it is not true.
At below 150ug you wont see too much cool shit.
I saw the pattern on the wall move and start spelling out what seemed like letters.
When i tried to draw it was like it was moving my hand for me and i drew some cool stuff. It was like i could see the lines i wanted to draw before even drawing them.
I thought 1000 thoughts per minute. Every thought i had would take me to another thought in less then a second.

When i closed my eyes it felt like i was traveling through a tube while seeing some patterns you would see people use to hypnotize people in cartoons lel.

Took the weirdest piss of my life.

Time goes really slow.. Pink Floyd sounds AMAZING on LSD.

It is very hard to fall asleep because your brain is going so fast.

When the time was like 8am i closed my eyes again for a few seconds and after what seemed like a second the time was 1pm (i fell asleep)
Felt pretty good the day after (there isent really a comedown like there would be on cocaine)

Drugs ive tried: Coke, MDMA, Ketamine, Weed and now LSD.
>>
>>26350812
Oh and also benzos.
>>
>>26350972

How do you deal with the terrifying feeling of being outside your body? When I took LSD I felt my consciousness like move into space, sorta like an astral type if thing, formless. I became overwhelmed with the fear of disappearing forever and leaving my body as a lifeless shell, with me lost forever somewhere not in reality.

Stupid shit obviously but did you encounter this paranoia?
>>
>>26351064

I dindt get any negative feelings during the trip.
Was kinda mentally preparing myself for it (stayed off 4chan for a while)

I also read up as much as i could on it.
I stayed positive the whole day and watched some funny stuff to laugh so i would be in a good mood for the trip.
>>
>>26350972
>Pink Floyd sounds AMAZING on LSD.

More reason never to take LSD.
>>
>>26351167
kys faggit
>>
Swim ~300 ug, strong shit

Swim said Walking around was fun, enjoyed nature in the mountains. Swim gets scared of people around so after he started heading back to swims apt, got worried because of the normies and people rushing by him, was walking real slow listing to take impala. Then swim Sat in bed with at gf and swim had the most amazing sexual experience of his life. Strong visuals

Bretty great little trip. Tho swim has taken ~700 ug and it was fucking amazing, visuals were fucking God tier, like hurricane of fucking light and sparks walking at night, carpet unraveled and fractled off.
>>
>>26351235
Wanna try above 200ug some day to get some pretty visuals familia..

Would 20ug be a good dose to microdose on at school?
>>
>>26351235
Swim thinks very sensitive to it tho because of the anxiety and maybe slight schizophrenia . Swim always trips much harder than his peers and find it hard to communicate with any1 besides gf
>>
>>26351286
I wouldn't waste it like that anon, it may be fun tho. Not sure what microdose would do
>>
>>26351320
I have easy acces to LSD.
Thought it might be fun and make me more creative with school stuff.
>>
>>26351064
You need to fight these feelings off. It takes effort and time. Music usually helps a lot. Being in a nice environment or watching blue planet
>>
>>26351378
Ye i forced myself to think positively about everything and i felt good the whole trip.
>>
>>26350665

Took a tab of acid before college couple years ago, turned out i had a music theory test. I dont know how but I got an A man

>feels good
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.