[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the single worst decision you've made in your entire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: dante.jpg (97KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
dante.jpg
97KB, 400x402px
What is the single worst decision you've made in your entire life and why is it visiting 4chan and letting its toxic userbase influence every aspect of your hollow personality?
>>
speak for yourself motherfucker. This place made me feel less alone.
>>
I'd be dead without 4chan.
>>
File: pepe44.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe44.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>26350471
That's what it does. It makes you feel less alone by drawing you into the toxic mess of its ideologies. You probably weren't racist before you came here, you probably didn't hate women before you came here. But you are and you do now. You belong right here with us, in the cesspool of misery, self-pity, and negativity.

I've been browsing this site for a little more than 10 years now, and its nothing but negative. I can't stop though, because this is the only place on the internet besides wizchan that I belong.
>>
>>26350521
pretty much fr*cking this 2 be honest
>>
nutell uis fkin awesome
>>
>>26350456
4chan has been with me since 2008. It pretty much kills your optimism and social skills with it's crude memes and dark tetrad antics
>>
>>26350521
Not so much racist before only slightly, but yeah I was a misogynist before I came here. I know what you mean. I don't mind the negativity. It bothered me slightly but now I don't care.
>>
File: Don't you like these A wings.png (38KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Don't you like these A wings.png
38KB, 633x758px
Influence? You seem to be mistaken roachie.

I'm the mastermind behind the scenes behind the scenes. All these threads you see, cucks, traps,manlet, beastitaly, women hate, dog hate, fembots, omegle, they're all mine. I made those, I'm the influence, and it's not because I necessarily believe in these things.

I do it because I find it funny watching you roachies eat the garbage i trow at you.
>>
File: Hunter.jpg (24KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter.jpg
24KB, 318x317px
4chan let's me feel like I can talk to people and if I fuck up or am on the losing side I don't have to stay and overanalyze everything. Plus it has exposed me to a lot of good things, that's not to say it hasn't done a lot of bad for my thought processes. At least there's always someone to talk to here.

I just wish I had read /r9k/ when I was in 6th grade. It would have saved my asperger ass so much pain and retrospective embarrassment. I feel like a lot of anons could have been my best friends. I like to think they still can.
>>
I was miserable long before I found 4chan.
>>
>>26350456
I'd say visiting imageboards was one of the best decisions of mine. I've finally faced people whom I do understand and who do understand me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.