[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it take for you to be happy? What would need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 1453642008348.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453642008348.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
What would it take for you to be happy?

What would need to change or happen?
>>
30 billion dollars. I'm never going to get that, which means I'm never going to happy.
>>
>>26348470
What do you need that requires 30 billion dollars? You can achieve peace of mind with much less.
>>
I need my greatest friend back. I don't know where I would be right now if not for him.

I don't know where I'm headed now.
>>
>>26348492
Travel anywhere I want in the world, buy expensive clothes, live where ever I want.
>>
>>26348425
A couple million dollars.
>>
>>26348425

just need a little more luck my way, meme magic will light the way to salvation

praise be to lord kek

I'm being serious here
>>
I don't know. I envy people that do know what would make them happy. I don't know and I may never know
>>
>>26348425
Peacefully die in sleep
>>
>>26348425
Health. I just want a body that doesn't require extensive medical care to continue to function.
>>
File: take.jpg (171KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
take.jpg
171KB, 700x700px
One true friend, one true romantic partner, and some kind of passion or drive.
>>
>>26348425
The IQ equal to the /r9k/ average, namely, around 120.

100% serious. The more the better, but that would be enough to solve all my problems.

And my problems are not egotic. I want nothing for myself. But there are some things I want for others that I cannot effect with my current IQ no matter how much I try.
>>
File: large.png (88KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
88KB, 500x329px
>>26348425

All i want is a decent job, that pays enough to live comfortably, some friends that are good and click well with me. a car, a drivers license. and maybe a gf/.bf that is a qt and actually loves me for who i am and wont leave me or cheat on me. someone that i can just go cuddle with at the park on summer nights and look at the stars with.

Its sad that, all i need to be happy is things that most people take for granted

>tfw you will never be a happy kid in a middle class family with a dad that loves you and a mom that isnt fucking crazy with a college fund and actual help to get on your feet.
life is so cruel

instead i live with my mom who is also a sickly neet, in a disgusting white trash county, with a white trash family. with a dad who wont even talk to me. who which everyone ive ever loved has hurt me and cant trust anyone. and never having enough money for even basic needs like soap or razors to shave...

...i just wish i had a normal life... i cant fucking live like this i just want to be a qt happy college kid. but ill never be that.

everything around me is just so fucking grey, ugly, trashy, etc.
>>
File: 1454904989730.jpg (11KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1454904989730.jpg
11KB, 340x340px
>>26348425
>buy some land near the coast
>develop a building with a housing studio unit on top with a nice deck
>turn building into a creative industry where I can hire people on, and carry out my creative interest and hobbies and market them
>spend out days making a living through my passions
>nights spent watching the waves crash along the shore on deck
>>
File: Entspanntes_Fühl.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Entspanntes_Fühl.png
93KB, 645x773px
>>26348425
Honestly?
>A backbone, real mental strength
>Wit and charm
>Social self-awareness
>Willpower
>A job which includes my hobbies

I would be happy if I could look in the mirror in the morning and see a strong man, who knows what he wants in life. Who is afraid of nothing and lives life to its fullest.
I want to be that kind of a man.
>>
>>26348425
I'm pretty happy:) but I want a boyfriend
Loosing some weight I guess :(
>>
a real friend

i've never had one
>>
>>26348425
I feel like i'm stuck at the "safety" part. On one hand i think having a loving gf would really help but on the other hand i feel like i dont have the necessary experience to create or maintain such a thing.
I feel like i either will be like this for the rest of my life or somewhere for a short period of time find someone who will then break up with me due to above reasons.
At this point neither situation will make me happy.
>>
i wanted to be beautiful
>>
>>26348425
but I am happy senpai

some of us aren't whiny little children who always complain about everything but never do anything about it, so sick of seeing these crybaby threads on this board where the posters blame their failures on everything but themselves.
>>
>>26349768
also i'm pretty sure sex shouldn't be at the bottom but at the same tier as love/belonging
>>
>>26349726
You are missing out :(
If it wasn't for my friend I would have never came out gay ,:)
He even talked to me for 6 hours about it :p
>>
>>26349774
cringe t b h dude honestly
>>
>>26349768
I have everything in the top but I'm lacking some bottoms :(
>>
more money so i don't have to stress as much over expenses

a job that isn't shit
>>
>>26349768
>tfw haven't even got everything on the bottom layer
at least I'm not called entitled for wanting to breathe and eat
>>
File: yt_banner.jpg (37KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
yt_banner.jpg
37KB, 200x200px
>>26349357
>120
hahaha ok.jpg
>>
File: 1402930471520.jpg (221KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1402930471520.jpg
221KB, 1024x768px
>>26348425
I would like to move out of my parents

well for starters I got to be fit for work had an accident a week before Christmas so life kinda sucks then I want to pay off my debts was going to have paid it off next year but well if I get this pay out I mite get it paid off sooner

save some money and once I have enough Ill put it down as a deposit
>>
>>26350059
It might be an underestimate.

But honestly, I'm too removed from human misestimations to be able to remember them all at a whim. In general, people grossly underestimate inequality of IQ distributions; they might at best know about occupational and educational distributions (underestimating them as well), but they hardly understand that certain kinds of shops, of offices, of Internet boards, differ vastly as well. In reality, the world is aglow with glaring differences.
>>
Self-esteem.
>>
File: just.jpg (12KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
12KB, 239x211px
>>26348425
>What would need to change or happen?
I would.
>>
I just need some friends and some motivation please.

It's OK take your time. I can wait.
>>
>>26348425
job, getting laid, finishing my bachelor's in engineering before 25.
I would need to not have arthritis for this shit to happen
>>
>>26348425
Wealth and a cure to all my physical imapairments so I can do things I've always wanted to.
>>
>>26348425
I'm relatively content with a fairly mediocre yet livable life for now.

To be able to aim for actual happiness in the broader sense of term, I'd need a sufficient amount of money so that money is no longer a concern to live, have enough to buy my own house instead of renting an apartment, so that I can pay my parents the money I costed to finally get rid of this sense of guilt for being a waste, and to be able to hypothetically support a family of my own were I to ever decide to go for such a thing. And on top of that have some sort of buffer money or other way to guarantee "bad luck" won't end up shafting me when I least expect it. A few million euro would suffice for me I think, but I can't accept it from other people or neetbux-style as I'd just shift the sense of guilt to other people; winning a lottery or earning it through freak-coincidence with investments or other chance-based things is the only way I could accept it, bar from some decent job that pays sufficient while part-time and with a guarantee I won't lose the job as long as I do my job well enough. (Bankruptcy, economy going down the drain, etc.)

Anything else I'd want to achieve but am not doing so at the moment is either due to not having enough money to cover properly going for it, a lack of motivation due to gratification being too slow until I become half-decent at crafts and hobbies, or lacking sufficient self discipline to stick with it.
All but the former is what I'm slowly working on, but they will only allow for further contentedness until money will run too low to pay for meds and live under a roof.
>>
>>26349438
I'm sorry to hear that, Anon.
I know you have zero use for it, but all I can give you is my sincere hope you'll manage to find things that'll make your life less grey, that opportunity will come your way.
>>
Move out of mom's house, get the different position with the same company I'm in so I can get out of fucking customer service, lose my anxiety/depression/PTSD/OCD, and get my fuckbuddy to be my gf.
>>
>>26348425
Me having a vagina
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.