[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reddit things you like. Archer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 57.jpg (74KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
74KB, 960x540px
Reddit things you like.
Archer.
>>
4chan
fuckin original
>>
File: 1361560382486.gif (488KB, 499x367px) Image search: [Google]
1361560382486.gif
488KB, 499x367px
What the fuck is "reddit" about archer?
>>
>>26347663
deciding to not like something because someone on /v/, /mu/, or /tv/ called it Reddit is ironically pretty fucking Reddit.
>>
GradeAUnderA
>>
Donald Trump
/r/DonaldTrump
/r/Trump
>>
File: So9vucD.jpg.gif (981KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
So9vucD.jpg.gif
981KB, 400x225px
>>26347701
The meme jokes.
>>
>>26347701

It's hella popular there, references're everywhere there through reaction images and referencing certain episodes/ themes, etc. I don't know what you think something being "Reddit" is supposed to entail, but Reddit loves Archer.
>>
>>26347663
how would I know unless I am a front page redditor
>>
>>26347701
It's humor and style is pure reddit.
>>
IDubbbzTV (before he met FilthyFrank and his videos became meme trash)
>>
>>26347663
Game Grumps

Let's play channels in general actually. They help me sleep.
>>
rick and morty

jontron

kendrick lamar

attack on titan
>>
>>26347932
I listen to old TCR episodes to help me sleep
>>
>>26347932

How are Let's Play channels "Reddit"? If the only reason you believe this is because people on 4chan bully you for watching LPs or something, I hope you realize that's not a valid argument. Not everyone who Let's Plays is PewDiePie and Markiplier who exaggerate their reactions for views
>>
>>26347663
I like Rick and Morty
>>
>>26347979
Let's plays aren't reddit, in and of themselves. But Game Grumps are pretty fucking reddit.
>>
File: 1454393229487-1.png (290KB, 559x333px) Image search: [Google]
1454393229487-1.png
290KB, 559x333px
>>26347964
>capitalism
>current year
top cuck
>>
>>26348037
I would also like to add that I watch neither Pew Die Pie nor Markiplier
>>
File: 1371862030337.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1371862030337.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>26347791
It's pretty popular here as well. Does that make reddit "4chan"?
You people are idiots.
>>26347817
How? The style of humor has been popular on 4chan since its inception.
>>
I guess sometimes The Whitest Kids U know?
>>
>>26348046
not him you've clearly never listened to the show because it's mostly an old man getting progressively angrier while people fuck with him, that's the reason people like it not the boring business talk
>>
>archer
>rick and morty
>bojack
>barney sandals
>le green meme man
>>
when's the new season?
It's sometime this month right?
>>
Archer
Rick and Morty
Documentaries
Dude weed lmao
Ween
Ironic use of Garfield/Shrek
Pegging
Venture Bros
Hannibal Buress
Folk music
Blogs about weird errors in cakes, family photography, taxidermy, what have you
Chunky broads
>>
Game of Thrones
Video games
Alcohol
pretty much it
>>
>>26347835
I love old and new idupps.but I can honestly agree that his older videos were more enjoyable, especially when he was Bad-unboxing random shit and even more so with kickstarter-crap.I'm happy as fuck he's rapidly becoming popular and Content cop is still pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>26348056
>I would also like to add that I watch neither Pew Die Pie nor Markiplier

It's the way their channel is setup that makes them Reddit, I think. Sell your soul to appeal to the lowest common denominator for that dank yt cash money.

>>26348064
>It's pretty popular here as well. Does that make reddit "4chan"?

By "it" do you mean Reddit judging by your sentence immediately proceeding this? If so, no, sorry, that was my bad; I never fully defined the terms.

Reddit loves and respects Archer as a television series. They don't derive a guilty pleasure from it; they incorporate its content into its culture because it agrees with them, and they enjoy it. 4chan x Reddit isn't the same way. This site at large doesn't respect Reddit, and most users here have mountains of complaints to raise against Reddit, even if it's a popular website and therefore useful for certain niches, or just to ride the popular trends to keep up with things. Reddit would never be "4chan" in the same way Archer is "Reddit" in that Reddit respects Archer for what it is as 4chan's infrastructure mostly contrasts Reddit.

Obviously there are proud Redditfags here, and I'm sure many a Reddit thread here has transpired without much complaint of any, but unless the infrastructure of 4chan and how it differs from Reddit is completely ignored and not taken advantage of to render its community different from Reddit's, Reddit will never "be" 4chan in the same way Archer is Reddit.

btdubs, I just read your reply in the same post to someone else, and I am not claiming that Archer is bad, or not to be enjoyed due to being offensive, or anything; I'm just saying that Reddit enjoys it enough to incorporate it into its culture...
>>
>>26348046
>not wanting capitalism
Top kek. Imo capitalism is the most fun unless you're a wagie, betting your life for an investment and getting on top by chance and good decisions, that's fun.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
h3h3

The audience is probably about 95% reddit meme-spammers, but I can still enjoy the jew and his jew wife
>>
>>26348127
shit, I think I forgot some
Novelty lamps
Novelty restaurants
Hawaiian shirts
Bacon
Small cakes
Pee Wee Herman
Emo Phillips
Post punk music
Backpacker rap
Vaporwave
Dancing while waiting for things
Watersports
Renn faire
Jokes about skeletons
Halloween
Shitty video games
My mom and my dad
Spotify music streaming application
Shows directed by Bryan Fuller
Cute kids movies
Wearing sunglasses
Being friends with mixed race people
>>
Chilling Tales for Dark Nights. They have some seriously cancerous stuff (FNAF fanfictions) but generally I love these trashy, amateur horror stories. Pretty comfy.
>>
>>26348235
>My mom and my dad

topkek
>>
>>26348196
I like Archer but certainly do not like reddit.
You could also argue that reddit uses sadfrog, therefore it's a reddit thing. You could use anything.
>>
>>26347721
Original underrated post
>>
>>26348326
They're really supportive, and I like how our relationships have developed now I'm an adult, I can share a drink with them and talk to dad about video games.
I feel like if I wasn't their kid I'd still enjoy their company and be their friend.
>>
File: image.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26347663
Reddit
This is apparently not an original comment
>>
>>26348127
I hate every comedy show currently on tv except for 3 and the venture bros is One of those 3
>>
>>26348572
I like most everything marketed towards males age 15-40
Not sports so much, except a live game/race, those can be fun.
>>
>>26348572
I love venture bros
Good taste anon
>>
Rick and Morty
One Punch Man
Quentin Tarantino movies
>>
OUTLAW

COUNTRY
>>
Guardians of the galaxy starring meme man
>>
being nice
>>
>a large amount of people who use a website like something
>ashamed to admit to liking it yourself because people on another website like it
>being this insecure and pathetic
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.