[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at bar with couple of buddies >just minding our own business

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 21

File: 8655434368.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
8655434368.png
29KB, 633x758px
>at bar with couple of buddies
>just minding our own business
>in daily speech I use words like "faggot"(fav word) , "gay" and "fag" all the time
>all of a sudden 3 chads walk up to me and my friends all aggressive
>the one Chad looks at me and tells me to cut my hate speech
>says it's 2016 and you can't talk like that anymore
>say how would I like it if they started saying phrases like "fat ugly creepy guy"
>spilling spaghetti at this point, and none of my friends are backing me up
>apologize to the guys and say I'll stop
>they walk to other side of bar
>group of girls overhearing walk up to them saying it was "so brave of them to stand up to that asshole"

I just want to crawl up in a tunnel and die. What could have I done in this situation?
>>
go back to bar and shoot up the place
>>
>how would I like it if they started saying phrases like "fat ugly creepy guy"
Tell them sure, you don't care because you aren't a massive bitch
>>
>>26347600
shouldnt have even acknowledged them

if they had hit you then you take them to court because they were ganging up on you
>>
what you could do is practice what you would say if they were to pull that sjw shit again.
>>
File: 79_washburn_or_80.jpg (227KB, 650x890px) Image search: [Google]
79_washburn_or_80.jpg
227KB, 650x890px
Just putting this out there OP, if you don't want normies getting pissy with you, don't use words 13-year olds use exclusively while playing COD.

Either that, or learn to man the fuck up and tell them your vernacular isn't any of their business.
>>
File: 1454793898156.jpg (72KB, 648x590px) Image search: [Google]
1454793898156.jpg
72KB, 648x590px
>>26347600
cite the first amendment
>>
File: 1440346477934.jpg (19KB, 425x398px) Image search: [Google]
1440346477934.jpg
19KB, 425x398px
>>26347600
he actually uses 'faggot' 'fag' IRL
you deserved it m8

not because it bashes faggots but just because actually using them words anywhere apart from the internet just sounds stupid
>>
>>26347600
>pretends to be tough on the internet
>says internet lingo irl
>gets btfo'd

You brought it upon yourself
>>
>>26347922
>>26347952
>faggot is internet lingo

what? I've been calling people and things faggots irl since I was a kid . I'm 30 now and still use it.
>>
>>26347952
I'm sorry, but that is true. The only thing you can do is embrace your failure and take a lesson from it.
>>
>>26347901
>the only argument I have is that it's literally not illegal to say these things
>>
>>26347600

Good thing.
You might realize your mistake and try to stop being on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>26347600
>none of my friends are backing me up
Fuck. Its like my ''friends''. But i cant find another so..
>>
>>26347600
>>in daily speech I use words like "faggot"(fav word) , "gay" and "fag" all the time
>>say how would I like it if they started saying phrases like "fat ugly creepy guy"
>What could have I done in this situation?
Admitting you were wrong.
>>
Look them dead in the eyes and tell them "Thanks for your valuable input" and chuckle to yourself while doing a le costanza face
Gets normies mad 2bh
>>
>>26348004
yeah so suck my cock faggot
>>
>>26348004
And?
>wahhhhhh don't say things that hurt my fee fees
Fucking retards shouldn't be in other people's business.
>>
>>26348004
yeah exactly, so why get all butthurt over it?
>>
File: image.jpg (734KB, 1800x944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
734KB, 1800x944px
>>26347600
>mfw South Park was right
Fuck SJW culture, I miss the days when no one cared
>>
>>26347600
>Did I strike a nerve, or are you and your buttbuddies here to flirt with me?
>>
>>26347600
You had two options
"I would be fine as i'm not a child who is upset by words"
or
"I'm gay, and joking about it makes me help with the years of abuse I got from you cis shitheads"

Both of them make you look slightly more respectable.
>>
Say whatever you want faggot, you were talking to your friends and were interrupted by a couple of bell ends, you're a pussy for not standing your ground and telling them to fuck off and mind their own business.
>>
>>26347600
>say how would I like it if they started saying phrases like "fat ugly creepy guy"

You're response should have been
"but that's exactly what you do."
>>
>>26347600
switcht from faggot to jew.
different than hate on faggots, who are just gross, hating on jews can be easily and understandably explained with their worldwide conspiracy and shit.
>>
THis has happened to me before OP and I just told them to fuck off.

Tell them they can say what they want, you may not like it but you're not enough of a dick to get confrontational about it and start a fight. I mean, what the fuck were they actually going to do?
>>
>>26347695
But he obviously is...
>spilling spaghetti at this point, and none of my friends are backing me up
>>
no sympathy for cowards. stand up for yourself, worm.
>>
File: asdfg.jpg (4KB, 90x113px) Image search: [Google]
asdfg.jpg
4KB, 90x113px
>What are you going to do? report me to the Speech Police? Fuck off facist
>>
When a group of Chad's make fun of you there is nothing you can do. It's not like in the movies where you come up with a good reply back and "win". As soon as they said the fat ugly creepy guy part, you lost all your value to everyone in that bar and nothing you could say after that could save you. There isn't a comeback in existence to win after that. Just because Chads have more value than you because they are good looking and strong.
>>
>>26347600
Nothing.
You werent expecting it anc caught you by surprise. You were ambushed and when you realised your situation it was too late. No one would have done anything different.

But you could have said that you dont care about what others think of you.
>>
File: 1441738369214.jpg (471KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441738369214.jpg
471KB, 1280x720px
>Hanging out at a bar for any reason other than sex
>Buying drinks for 4x the price
>Being surrounded by people who won't mind their business
>Nobody's using an inside voice
>Everybody can hear you
Why wouldn't you just hang out with your buddies at one of your houses? How the fuck do bars stay in business?
>>
>>26347600
that (likely fictional, of course) scenario was easily salvageable until the apology. those guys sound like pussies. they, ironically, just wanted to pick on someone who was using words most people see as tools to pick on people. "fat ugly creepy guy" relinquished any moral high ground they may have had and you could've easily handled the situation if you had any wits or balls
>>
>>26347600
The easiest way would be to stand your ground. Tell them to mind their own business and fuck off. But then you might have gotten your ass kicked desu. The only response to aggression that works is aggression. Otherwise you're seen as a coward and weak. There are no witty scripted movie comebacks to shit like that unfortunately.
>>
>>26347600
call them faggots.
>>
>>26347600
>not telling them to kill themselves
>>
>>26348193
I've actually used the second method kinda. I needed to shit, acidentaly walked in the girls restroom. some SJW starts telling me to get out and that im trying to rape her. i start fake crying and saying how Im a trans women and that cis people always oppress me. Her attitude completely changed and she was begging to my knees apologizing. I said fuck you, cis-shet, you triggered me, Im tired of being oppressed. She tried making me join the feminist club and send me apology letters saying how shes an intersectional feminist or whatever.
>>
File: 1454927378574.jpg (26KB, 393x430px) Image search: [Google]
1454927378574.jpg
26KB, 393x430px
>>26347600

>friends

so original desu senpai
>>
>>26348155
I miss the days when people minded their own business.
>>
>>26347600
You did the right thing man, don't say that kind of shit in public or expect to get confronted with it.

Also don't feel so bad about it, it was dumb of you but you didn't get your ass beat or anything.
>>
>>26347600
Fuck, me too. I go to college north of where I'm from where it was just conversational and something you'd call your friends, or maybe when talking about someone you don't like. Pretty equivalent to "bitch" or "pussy."

It was so strange seeing people get visibly uncomfortable when I would use it in passing. You have to remember that just because it's not illegal and it might not go against your personal moral system, the reality is that you're only allowed to say things like that if you can win in a fight against some meathead who decides he's got a problem.
>>
Sounds like a bunch of bullshit, you fat ugly cunt.
>>
>>26347600
I literally use those words non-stop in public and no one has ever confronted me, sorry OP just quit being a little bitch and exercise your 1st amendment right to tell them to shut the fuck up
>>
File: s715d8h.jpg (84KB, 666x568px) Image search: [Google]
s715d8h.jpg
84KB, 666x568px
Tell them faggots about your liberty of speech
>>
File: 1328034958979.png (181KB, 319x403px) Image search: [Google]
1328034958979.png
181KB, 319x403px
>>26347600

If you and your m8s are a bunch of pussy faggots that can't banter, don't use terms you know are not socially acceptable and will attract attention to you.
>>
>>26347600
>What could have I done in this situation?
Not much. Especially against a crowd.

For the next time, get buff and learn how to fight.
>>
>having friends who won't back you up

>not carrying a knife or gun around drunks you don't know

>letting yourself be intimidated by a bunch of random faggots

Grow a goddamn spine. I don't care if they can kick my ass, I don't back down for shit like that, and if they want to come to blows, they ain't getting away without a much worse injury, as well as a police record.
>>
>Chads BTFO anon
>Anon cries on internet
>Chad fucks some Bar Pussy

LOL OP, maybe you are upset because YOU are the faggot
>>
>>26349684
wow.. american bravery...
>>
Buy a gun.
You should have a gun.

Someone approached you and threatened you. You would simply say "I can say whatever the fuck I want, your feelings doesn't make it illegal, back off."
And if he threatened to do something, you simply lift the shirt. There.
>>
>>26349744
Jamal and his gang will not mind your bravery while he shovels his 12 inch knife on your spine.
>>
>the edge going on in this thread

jesus christ you're all hopeless
>>
>>26349872
is this what they call cringe?
>>
>>26349909
Kill yourself. They had no business butting into their conversation you autist.
>>
>>26349840
Dude you could get arrested for instigating a fight like that while armed.
>>
>>26349970
>not just saying okay and letting those faggots rest
literally using violence gets you in more trouble. I don't know if you "faggots" know but flailing your gun around could get you in a fight.
>>
>>26349840
what a sad post. what a little weasel you have to be to think lifting your shirt to expose a gun is ever cool, let alone necessary when it comes to a couple dudes bantering in a bar. you're a pussy.
>>
>>26350044
Most people are saying to just dismiss them, but self righteous retards that butt into conversations tend to initiate violence if they don't get the response they want.
>>
>not living in a stand your ground state

Duty to retreat is a meme.

Live in a state that respects your safety and gun people down who get in your face like the scum they are.
>>
>>26348175
>D-ddid I strike a nerve or are you and y-your buttbuddies offended?

>What was that punk?

>N-nothingsorry

OP still BTFO cause he's just a beta cuck
>>
>>26349946
I'm Brazilian, I'm not from the USA.

I live in a neighborhood that is on the side of a literal FAVELA. Not your high middle-class gated community.

I'm not a weak fuck like you, I've seen shit, and in the streets you can get killed by minimal bullshit. I can't CC here, sadly, but I carry a pocket knife if I need to protect myself, and I know it wouldn't be enough if Wanderley and his crew were holding a 30 yo Taurus revolver full of rust.

Just like OP had a total stranger fuck with him for no reason, Jamal will do worse.

>>26350026
This is not instigating a fight, this is called standing your ground and it's a law on a lot of states in the USA.
Telling random people to shut up on a bar is what you would call "instigating a fight".

>>26350098
Why not ok? that would trigger your sissy ass? It's legal. The necessary is knowing you will wake up tomorrow and put your pants on. Threatening someone who is minding his own business is cool tho?
OP clearly was there to banter, he was having a good time with his friends.

>>26350270
Exactly.
>>
>>26347693
Why this thread uselessly continued after such a good solution to OP's problems is beyond me.
>>
File: post-pepe.jpg (4KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
post-pepe.jpg
4KB, 223x226px
>quit using those mean words
>OR WE'LL BEAT YOUR ASS

something seems contradictory about this. I feel like "hate speech" call-outs are just an egotistical maneuver for one to signal their own pseudo-virtue.

Also OP, although I use the same words, they are oddly awkward to hear in public, kind of like I wouldn't say whore or nigger in public despite the fact I harbor such sentiments. It's more about being decent than being a brainwashed SJW fag.
>>
>>26347600

THEY ALREADY FUCKING DO THAT FUCK CHAD I HATE HIM SO MUCH I WANT TO MURDER EVERY SINGLE CHAD
>>
>>26348082
Wow, this place has become really cancerous.
I'm glad that in my country this could literally never ever happen because we don't give a fuck about the feelings of others.
>>
>>26349840
Are all americans this uncivilized or is it just you?
>>
>>26350551
Hello, brit friend, how many times have you been stabed today?
>>
>>26350765
>IF DA GUVAMENT DOESNT LET ME HAVE AN ARSENAL ILL GET MURDERED ;^((

Not only uncivilized, but also paranoid. Cool
Not a brit by the way. Nice try though
>>
>>26350808
I can only imagine what third world shit hole is gracing me with its posts
>>
>I mean it's 2016 people Come On !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2gKeHUPSnQ
>>
>>26350808
And I am not even American, though I indeed believed that if every country let their citizens have guns those countries would get a drop in crime almost instantly, Jamal will think twice about who to rob if everyone in the street can put a bullet in his brains.
>>
>>26350962
>Jamal will think twice about who to rob if everyone in the street can put a bullet in his brains.
Or he would shoot first. Guess you guys at /pol/ never thought about that
>>
>>26350990
Jamal may kill one or two people, then he would get shot fifty times before hitting the ground. You are also grasping at straws since the countries without guns are the ones with most crimes.
Also I am not your /pol/ boogeyman, anon, though I enjoy some of their ideas and laugh at others.
>>
>>26351090
>the countries without guns are the ones with most crimes.

Source: Your ass
>>
stories that didn't happen: the thread
seriously OP is weeb who doesn't even go to bars i bet
>>
>millennials will now proactively come up to you and put you on blast if you aren't being politically correct in public

I'm scared to go outside now. What has happened to this country
>>
>>26347845
>learn to man the fuck up and tell them your vernacular isn't any of their business.

Yep. Stop being weak, guys who are afraid of conflict are not real men. What could the chads actually do to you - try and fight you and go to jail, or do nothing but talk empty words.
>>
>>26347600
>friends didn't back me up
No fucking surprise there. You will never, ever find friends who will have your back in a physical confrontation. I learned that the hard way at an early age. Get in shape and take boxing classes, so the next time some gaylord tells you to cut the hate speech, you can fuck him in his ass.
>>
>>26351109
Source: Commiefornia and England are shitholes when you can die an no one will care because because they are happy about having no guns.
>>
>>26347600
I know your /pol/ friends make it seem cool, but being edgy in real life is a way to get socially blacklisted.
>>
>>26351381
How the hell is saying faggot in public considered being edgy?
>>
File: triggered.gif (480KB, 250x309px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
480KB, 250x309px
PC STANDS FOR PUSSY CRUSHING
>>
>>26351381
>Saying faggot and fag when not talking about faggots is now edgy.
What has this place come to?
>>
>>26351240
Dude I have friends who get my back in altercations, here's what OP should have done. Told him to fuck off and quit being a bitch about words, fight if have to, then turn around and call your friends a bunch of pussies for not backing you up and go find real friends.

My god damn wife would have jumped in to fight these dudes, and your man friends didn't.

Sounds like you are a bunch of sissies fr, learn how to be a man.
>>
>>26351267
One of those examples is not a country and the other isnt as bad as you pretend it is

>no one will care because because they are happy about having no guns
and they would care if they had guns? Give me a break
>>
>>26351475
It's actually quite funny how they got their right to have weapons taken away, just becuase a crazy faggot shot up a school.
And Britbongland is the meca for SJW's.
And Commiefornia has the highest rate of violent crimes and murders even though they have a no guns state.
>>
>>26351774
California isnt a country
>And Britbongland is the meca for SJW's.
Assuming this was true, how is it related to gun violence?
>>
exactly how loud were you speaking that the whole bar heard you?
if you're gonna use nasty words then you should at least keep your voice down. I don't like it either when I have to hear strangers swear/insult.
>>
This is the current male now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4I-EYV3XI
>>
>>26351806
Nothing I was just stating a fact.
The fact stands, Cali is the state with most violent crimes in the US even though they are a no guns allowed state.
And if I remember correctly this is also the case with the brits ecen though it's now illegal to have knives.
>>
>>26347600
You should've broke a glass over the instigators head and called him a fucking faggot like I did. Earn your respect. Now YOU'RE the faggot in everyone's eyes.

>"Y-you're crazy bro! What the fuck?"
>>
Whether either if OP or those chads were right or wrong at the "faggot" dilenma is completely irrelevant. The point in this, as I see it, is that OP feels remorse for not taking agressive action against those guys and now he's trying to rationalize the story by complaining about the so called "PC" that is affecting us, which is a normal but unconsistent response to agression. My adivce for you, OP, is to decide whether or not you could affrod to take a beating in order to preserve your dignity and the way you look in the mirror, or just let it slide. A friend of mine once told me a story about how a guy made him kneel so he would stop beating him. He regretted kneeling for a long time, and now he'd rather fight to death than be humiliated that way.

TL;DR : Foolish little brother...you can't kill me. Your hate is not strong enough, you're not strong enough. YOUR LIFE IS TOO PRECIOUS FOR YOU! SO RUN...RUN AWAY...AND LIVE WITH THE SHEEP
>>
>having friends
>going to bars
you deserve it normalshit
>>
>>26352516
Something like that happened to me. Good thing it happened to me when I was young and at an age where it wasn't expected of me to defend my pride.
>>
>>26347600
>>say how would I like it if they started saying phrases like "fat ugly creepy guy"
well they have been, are, and will continue to say things like that, so to be fair you should keep calling people faggots
>>
>>26352669
Do you think it helped the fact that you weren't expected to defend your rpinde?
>>
>remind them that slurs, even highly offensive ones, are not illegal (well, in non cucked countries they aren't anyway)
>calmly explain the importance of free speech to them
>call them faggots
that is the rule with SJWs, never back down. and fuck your faggot ass "friends", if they're not willing to help defend you, they're not really your friends
>>
>>26352516
nah, taking the first aggressive action in this scenario is stupid and will likely result in injury and imprisonment. wait till they strike first, then give them a really hard cheap shot of some kind and calmly vacate the premises
>>
First of all, don't use that retarded speech in public.

Second of all, you should have told them to piss off and stop acting like heroes.

If you were to get beaten up, take your beating like a man, there were 3 of them and one of you, they wouldn't look like heroes ganging up on someone anymore.
>>
File: images.jpg (29KB, 530x278px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29KB, 530x278px
>>26347600
Haha, just got shammed by pc bullies; Welcome to southh park real life
>>

wew lad. I wouldn't even know a good come back for this. I bet everyone hearing this ,especially the girls, probably laughed at this. I don't think you could have said anything at this point.
>>
>>26352875
the aggressiveaction doesn't have to be one that is disproportional to the one you recieved, but otherwise you are in self defence
>>
Obviously the correct response is to start hitting on them aggressively.
>>
>>26353271
>the aggressiveaction doesn't have to be one that is disproportional to the one you recieved
Why? I mean sure, I wouldn't kill someone for punching me but I would surely break their arms.
>>
The only correct response was "Whatever, fag."
>>
>>26352808
I meant that I can think back on being picked on and just taking it without much anguish like OP because I was so young. I imagine I thought differently at the time (ie, I felt a similar shame as OP does right now).
Basically, I got bullied when I was a little kid because I was a pushover. One day I decided to beat up the next kid to try it. Things got better, and I never stopped resorting to physical means until I got much older. It also made me realize that adults or authority figures or rules don't always know best, that sometimes doing the opposite of what they tell you can work much better. In fact, that lesson was probably even more valuable than just learning to defend myself.
>>
File: 1454742232465.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
1454742232465.png
36KB, 268x237px
>>26347600
>keep saying what whenever they speak
guaranteed to rustle their jimmies.
If im with a friend i just tell them to back me up with a auditory handicap in case shit gets real, then they are the intolerant ones.
>>
>>26348004
And the fact that I like talking like that. I don't need an reason.
>>
>>26353444
auditory handicap excuse*
>>
>>26352875
What would a fat loser like you know about it? You're like a fedoratipping fag saying step by step how he'd beat up some musclehead as if fights go according to a script.
>>
Well, you could have not been a homophobic douchebag, thats a pretty surefire way not to be called out for being a homophobe.
>>
File: spepe.jpg (56KB, 598x625px) Image search: [Google]
spepe.jpg
56KB, 598x625px
>>26347600
>not pretending to be gay yourself and throwing a massive hissyfit
>>
>>26353271
it shouldn't be too disproportional, but it should always be enough to at least briefly incapacitate them so one can easily escape or deal with other assailants. a good kick to the balls/cunt punt or a quick jab in certain areas of the gut almost always does the trick. it may be a "bitch move", but it wins the fight quickly, which is the goal in any serious conflict
>>
File: ice cold.jpg (11KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
ice cold.jpg
11KB, 312x312px
>>26347600
should have said
>I got pounded in the ass two nights ago like the faggot i am and you're going to tell me how i should talk about my people?
or
>i just fucked a guy in a bathroom stall and swallowed his cum, I can talk about myself anyway i want.

Both work fine and get you out of trouble for using those words, the more descriptive the better.

People usually get intimated by the people they try to protect, like black people and faggots (both of which i am) especially the white male normies. It's really funny if you ask me.
>>
>>26353444
DIGITS
CHECK UM PLOX
>>
>>26347600
>how would I like it if they started saying phrases like "fat ugly creepy guy"
I'd just point out they they already do, and that they just did it, albeit undirectly, and tell them to fuck off. Seriously, they picked all those subjective words on purpose, they were pointing them at you. Just remind them they aren't as nice as they claim.
>>
>>26353496
easy, kick him in the nuts with my steel toed construction boots, and get out of there before he recovers. failing that, I run a few blocks, and if he's still following me I turn around and pull out my knife. even in this cucked ass state, if I make an attempt to flee and my assailant is physically stronger than I am, I doubt I'd be convicted for killing him
>>
>>26351381
Socially blacklisted from who? Faggots, white knights and SJWs? Chad doesn't give a fucking shit about those words. It's a female phenomena.
>>
>>26351381
anyone who would "blacklist" me over that is a normie shitbag who would find some other reason to ostracize me anyway
>>
File: pepe.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
>you didn't ask them if they are gay and that is why they have their panties in a bunch
>you didn't say that you are gay so you can use fag all you like
0/10
>>
Anyone else here intelligent enough not to have to use the word faggot but always say it really loud around people you know to be SJWs/liberal minded just to piss them off or provoke a reaction? I'd love to get into a fight with a lefty.
>>
>>26348997
doubt
Doubt
DOUBT
D O U B T
>>
>>26347600
nigger this is a south park episode, get this fake shit out of here, lmao
>>
File: 1452189293032.jpg (122KB, 1071x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452189293032.jpg
122KB, 1071x800px
>>26347600
>says it's 2016 and you can't talk like that anymore

Could have said something like "I hear phrases like that all the time, directed at me. Not overheard on the other side of the room in a conversation that I'm not part of, not used in general as an expletive or verbal intensifier, but actually directed at me, by people like you, for most of my life. I bet they wouldn't have come over to confront me if you didn't think I was a fat ugly creepy guy."

I hate white knights OP, but don't sit here replaying it in your head. The simple fact is that even if you'd have the most perfect devestating comeback, you probably wouldn't have used it, because you don't have the confidence.

Maybe use this episode (if its real) as a driver for change.
>>
>>26347922
how old are you? people having been saying faggot since the beginning of time faggot.
>>
You are a pussy and youre friendsenjoyed seei n g you humiliated they were laughing inside at you. The chads btfo you fool pussy
>>
>>26352904
feel bad for all the people who havent seen this season. Fucking gold.
>>
>>26355555
well i got quints :D
>>
>>26353902
Crushed it. The functional version of "just bee xd" is being better.

Also fatass lol imo
>>
File: 1453255345896.png (160KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1453255345896.png
160KB, 420x420px
>>26355555

Congradulations sir
>>
>>26355555
Do you actually find that shit funny? I stopped at near the end of the first episode because it was literally "bro trannyman is a hero you PC? frat parties bro" the entire episode.
>>
>>26347600
Fucking coward. U are just like shit
>>
>>26347600
ha your the real fag in the situation

but yeah apologizing was the best decision, because thats all bitches like you can do
>>
This didn't happen you fucking autists. Stop being so gullible.
>>
>>26347600
lol you fucked up
If I know one thing is "never suck it up"
you should have shouted "GAY FAGGOT QUEER" in front of them with your eyes wide open
No one wants to fight a madman
NO ONE
>>
>>26347600
I mean, it's obvious they were trying to look tough in front of those girls to earn some kind of points with them. The only way to save face in that situation is to make them look retarded for getting confrontational in 2016 to hook up with some bar skanks.

Something like
>I'm sure those girls are real impressed with the way all 3 of you had to come over here to tell me I hurt your feelings or something. Maybe acting aggressive towards strangers in bars is what you think should be happening in 2016. How enlightened of you. Now the three of you can walk back to them and tell them about how you surrounded me, beat your chest, and intimidated me into bowing to your will instead of being civilized, since you're up there on your high horse about what's proper in the year 2016. I'm sure being a bully is among them.

Sure you'd probably have to get your ass kicked for it, but you'd be surprised at what people will walk away from. I had a guy get way to close to my face while he was trying to talk to me (enough to moisten my ear with his stank-ass breath) in a bar and I said some really rude shit to him until he got pissed off and wanted to fight me. I told him I'd meet him outside, so he went outside and I stayed right the fuck where I was. He never came back.
>>
File: 1454869323376.jpg (45KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
1454869323376.jpg
45KB, 634x650px
>>26356166
>autistics actually think giving long speeches like this in public work like it's a movie
>>
>>26356258
You have to say it loud enough for the girls to hear the exchange and decide they don't give a fuck about it anyway and just want to see these guys beat someone's ass.

It's perfectly fine to stand up for yourself and it does work sometimes. I've had situations where it made things worse and I took a beating, and I've had situations where it turned a physical fight into an argument that eventually calmed into a discussion. Depends on how quickly you call someone's bullshit and how tactfully you can do it, along with whether or not they're capable of reason.

If you're going to say things that piss people off, you should be prepared to take a beating, though. Also, if you think that's a long speech, you should go take your Ritalin.
>>
>>26356061

you know there are chads that do knock out 'losers'...? not everyone that is a normie is timid... and im not a normie..
>>
>>26356690
you should never back down, if you showed them right off the bat that you feared nothing about them, the odds of them not messing with you anymore and just leaving it would be very significant
>>
>be me
>am actually a homosexual
>be talking to some kid who is also gay and use the word faggot to describe someone or the word gay to describe a situation, idr which
>"wow anon, you know it really bothers me when you say that"
>really? why? I obviously don't mean it the way you think I do, I mean I'm gay myself. It's like how black people use the word nigger, it's just not a big deal
>"yeah okay but it makes me really uncomfortable"
>fine okay whatever

I stopped just because it was making him uncomfortable and honestly he wasn't being an ass about it
Still seems stupid to me.
>>
>>26356839
>tfw I'm a kike who loves Holocaust jokes, using Jew to describe greedy/stingy people, etc
have to watch my language around my family in that regard, I still rely on them financially. if I didn't though, I'd say all those things in front of them without giving a fuck
>>
>its 2006
>be in high school
>sitting at lunch table a few other shameful losers
>room is crowded so we're sandwiched on all sides by chads and stacies
>talking to fellow meme-spouting friend across the table
>say something to friend like "nigger you have to be joking"
>tall black jock at the chad table stands up
>asks "what did you just say?
>he's surprisingly composed, I'm sweating my ass off and my face is beet red
>mutter "I said nigRA, it's this joke from a website I go to... you know... nigra"
>he's losing his composure
>"Okay so what does nigRA mean then"
>immediate regret and wish I would have at least claimed said "nigga" like a normal person
>have no good response because nigra stills means nigger
>look down at table in defeat
>he laughs loudly and says "yeah, how about you watch your mouth"

Wish he just would have kicked my ass so people would maybe forget the nigra thing
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.