[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we euthanize Chadlets?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Chadlet.png (423KB, 530x596px) Image search: [Google]
Chadlet.png
423KB, 530x596px
Their inferior intellect and easy life only lowers our culture and principles.
Is this the only way to stop them propagating their wrong genetics?
>>
>>26347599
Do you base your view of the chadlike people of the world on movies?
>>
>>26347649
>guys please, Chad has a phd on quantum engines
>guys C-Chad is a good guy
Faggots like you should be used for suicide bombings
>>
File: baldlet.jpg (116KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
baldlet.jpg
116KB, 633x758px
>>26347649
>be me
>all my life bullied by Chads of inferior intellect
>have to work my ass off to get into college
>gonna end up with a huge loan
>find like 5 of the chads who i was in HS with, they never went into class and failed everythinjg
>they are now studying in a top university free because muh football team
>they probably get free pass on every subject
>they still slap my head everytime they see me
>>
>>26347599
Jesus. What must life be like for a guy like that?
>>
>>26347722
I didn't say that i merely ask where do you base your view of chads on
>>
>>26347599
what is a chadlet? a chad under 6 feet?
>>
>>26347738

Lots of mirin. But that outfit is shit.
>>
>>26347771
>Implying a chad can be under 6 feet
>>
>>26347599
>only lowers our culture and principles.
You wish faggot, 90% of all music and art are inspired by some woody allen-looking motherfucker having his girl taken by Chad and saying "i'll show you!"

Without Chad, culture wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>26347788
To be fair, he is in a gym. Nobody wears nice outfits when they're working out.
>>
File: WWS-Alcohol1.jpg (79KB, 708x574px) Image search: [Google]
WWS-Alcohol1.jpg
79KB, 708x574px
>>26347789
>tfw a manlet because of a Chad
>always be tallest kid in class
>2nd grade, Chad kid and his pals hate me because of it
>they beat me up in front of the girl i liked (and still do ;_;)
>they messed up my back and knees
>parents are beta as fuck and got intimidated by Chadlets' redneck agressive parents
>never actually grew after that
>always struggled with my knees and back afterwards
>5' 2" with a huge head and balding

>tfw girl i liked is already engaged with the Chad that crippled me for life
>>
>>26347738
Chad's are not all bullies, however they have inferior intellect. Most of them care about strength more than intelligence and as a result sometimes they wind up only surviving off sports degrees. They live their entire life without thinking of life for more then a minute, and the only thing they care about is getting laid(they never seek love like us), getting physically stronger(ironically they never use their muscles except at the gym and to show off to slutty Stacies. It's a meaningless life-style and they can't even comprehend philosophy enough to see that.
>>
>>26347908
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
This didn't happen
>>
>>26347923
>all chads are the same
>hurrr chads can't study philosophy like me, who is an erudite gentleman
fedora as fuck

Not all Chads are jock types. There's Chads in the arts and Chads in the sciences as well.
>>
>>26347923
They're probably happier than you are though.
Isn't happiness what matters?
>>
>>26347599
Euthanize and exterminating chads is the only way for humanity to progress. We all need to do our part to save humanity from this disgusting plague.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.